The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
CyberSun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Multiple massage spa a day for multiple massage

Hello.
Has anyone went for massage in multiple massage spa a day?

Admin please remove if necessary
Old 20-10-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future
Re: Multiple massage spa a day for multiple massage

can be 4 times 4 different spa and different ML, normally, when hit the 1st spa bad service, no mood to release, then will hold look for the second spa, try the second ML... as so on.
Old 20-10-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

my wallet usually tell me to stop after the 2nd. and 2nd place only if the 1st one is a new ml and really fucked up
Old 21-10-2020, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Chamo is Cool - loads of Potential

So far 2 sessions for me. Depending on timing and vitamin M.
Old 21-10-2020, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 8
zoolander222 is one of the Best!zoolander222 is one of the Best!zoolander222 is one of the Best!zoolander222 is one of the Best!

Yeah me too so far 2 sessions in a day. Normally if the first at a new place sucks I’ll go to one where I know the session will be good. Haha
Old 22-10-2020, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Like, not very worth to go more than one time a day because of diminishing returns. Whole body is already a little desensitized after first session, and also, depending on the joint, not so horny any more for the second session So for lesser enjoyment, you still pay the usual price for it, not much point.

The only recent time I went for two sessions in one day was on the weekend after circuit breaker That was worth it to make up for a whole month.
Old 22-10-2020, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
B88Bs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Definitely doable if your body, wallet, and mind can take it. If the first one has made your muscles sore then definitely nope.
Old 22-10-2020, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

i try a few times when my wallet is thick enough, usually the first shop will be a very new place and opt for one hour just to try out but won't GQ just let ml do her teasing all and tell her with some excuse by saying going to meet up with clients go not enough time to enjoy next visit than find her and pass her a small tips. than will go for second spa for super teasing also opt for one hour but with gq. third will go for strong massage with super teasing but with no gq for resting and recovery and last stop will be go for fl for a super solid bonking session to end the day. damage will surely be high but is totally worth it also when wallet is thick enough
Old 22-10-2020, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 10
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!

I tried it once.

2 hours on first shop.
2 hours on second shop.

I am only looking for hard massages.

By the second shop, I started to ponder if the aching was due to the earlier massage or did my body really that sore?

I can only say pain die me on the second shop.
Old 22-10-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4321 / Power: 17
naysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdefghijklmn View Post
I tried it once.

2 hours on first shop.
2 hours on second shop.

I am only looking for hard massages.

By the second shop, I started to ponder if the aching was due to the earlier massage or did my body really that sore?

I can only say pain die me on the second shop.
Simply love hard clean massages and tunia, especially at $45 per hour.
Only downside is the place a bit old, need to give and take....
Old 22-10-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

My experience is that that the 2nd shop i visit ,the ML asked if i massaged earlier as there oil remainance from the 1st shop near the butt crack area . I told her first shop shitty massage so i got to come over here ,make sure don’t disappoint .
Old 22-10-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 15
swap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterswap is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Done multiple in a day before.

If your wallet and body can afford it, why not?
Old 22-10-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
My experience is that that the 2nd shop i visit ,the ML asked if i massaged earlier as there oil remainance from the 1st shop near the butt crack area . I told her first shop shitty massage so i got to come over here ,make sure don’t disappoint .
Good strategy
Old 22-10-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
Good strategy
Must learn this.
Old 22-10-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Multi times a day no. Once a day consecutive multi days yes.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1