The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 4
pratawitheggoni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Exposing some of the ML or Spa tricks

Last week i went Cxxxx xxx at WEST side , recep tried to push $89 kidney care. Kns i refused and gave me 1st room on ground level.
Old 12-10-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of

Last time got 1 ML still willing to provide service if i don't take the 88 package but she went back before Covid. Now it getting hard to find such ML. I tried a few 88 package before as I like the MLs. Many ML will told you boss will fine them few thousand dollars if caught provide services without 88 package.
Now I realize no point support this type of trick...many shop to try without the package.
Old 12-10-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
Many ML will told you boss will fine them few thousand dollars if caught provide services without 88 package.
Now I realize no point support this type of trick...many shop to try without the package.
Quite true, many of the SPA boss are also cheongster like us so they want to make money upfront even before the ML make their money so they push out the 88 package. Upfront make 30 more. If every ML HJ w/o the package, who still want to do the 88?

But Envy prostrate dont do HJ even you take 88 or 128.
You can imagine customer has to find another place for HJ after high and dry stimulation.
Old 12-10-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratawitheggoni View Post
Last week i went Cxxxx xxx at WEST side , recep tried to push $89 kidney care. Kns i refused and gave me 1st room on ground level.
Yes, the way to punish customer is no privilege. If you take the high end, you can choose upstair downstair corner room etc. So remember to ask for preferred room if you are paying for premium package.
Old 12-10-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
I decline the prostate. Then tell the ML I’d rather give her the money direct. My success rate probably 80% for ending up with the nice long p massage ending with HJ for 50+50. Plus the rush of not knowing if will be successful.
This trick works only if their management is not strict.
Some SPA very strict because this method is like robbing the boss to compensate your HJ expenses.

From Customer POV = $50 + $50 = $100
From Owner POV = $38 loss of income
From ML POV = No income difference except Loss of ML cut of $38 and risk of being fine or fire

From customer point of view, of course you dont mind and say things like "I rather pay you" to the ML. (你可以骗的了ML骗不了我.haha.没有那么伟大。)
This is because you TAN TIO mah if they know how to do the calculation.(你会算,我也会算)

If you are persistence, you may feel no love loss if the massage is good. you get back $50 worth of massage
If you go for a happy ending session, you may feel unsatisfied because no HJ.
You either DIY or go for another SPA with direct HJ type
Old 12-10-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 9
John0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If the ML want to chop us carrot say not enough cash can use paynow . We just say we dun not how to use. Lol
Old 12-10-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post
If the ML want to chop us carrot say not enough cash can use paynow . We just say we dun not how to use. Lol
They wont believe. Its like they tell us they dont know how to use wechat.
They are more skeptical than us
Old 12-10-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Robocrap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratawitheggoni View Post
Another good west side are old birds like us will know...her msg skills are solid and can bring her out for good time if chemistry is right...hehe
The way she play with your dick and balls are good man.
Neh neh small amd soft and like some who roam her before...got tummy also.
But her HJ skills are good and if chemistry is right can bring her out for ECA.
She got husband who jaga her quite tight but where there is a will there is a way.
Most important is chemistry must be right.
Sharing is caring...bros rem to up my points.
Old 12-10-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 5
chess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Recent trend seems to change a bit with some spa menu been observed by removing the $88, but change standard price from $50 to $58, and MLs auto offer extra, or some ML didn’t even bother to ask but straight proceed to extra towards the last 15-20mins. Seems like most accept the standard tips with a face, although their business are relatively much better in CB phase 2. Some even commented that they hope Phase 2 can continue for a longer while
ML doing extra without asking happen more now. With one the massage not good and HJ so so and minimum roam. So give her less than standard, and she complain and pout

Another one, also go extra no asking. massage ok, HJ so so, but good roaming and she try extra hard, so I give her extra. ML ask or not, we pay what we want in the end
Old 12-10-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chess2 View Post
ML doing extra without asking happen more now. With one the massage not good and HJ so so and minimum roam. So give her less than standard, and she complain and pout

Another one, also go extra no asking. massage ok, HJ so so, but good roaming and she try extra hard, so I give her extra. ML ask or not, we pay what we want in the end
yes i like that. since when HJ is a standard 50. I hv ML tell me as if i am new bird. 都是50的

negotiate before hand. dont let them pull you like a dog
Old 13-10-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robocrap View Post
Another good west side are old birds like us will know...her msg skills are solid and can bring her out for good time if chemistry is right...hehe
The way she play with your dick and balls are good man.
Neh neh small amd soft and like some who roam her before...got tummy also.
But her HJ skills are good and if chemistry is right can bring her out for ECA.
She got husband who jaga her quite tight but where there is a will there is a way.
Most important is chemistry must be right.
Sharing is caring...bros rem to up my points.
Haha bro l think we talking about the same ML right...nick is J real name is Y.
Looks like we are her regular and got good feel with her.
Btw I am not sharing contact. Call me selfish I dont want to be zap or ban for nothing.Regular cheongsters will know her. She started her work in a massage place in Yishun.
Old 14-10-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

The system is evolving. Now there are 68, 78, of course 88 and even higher. What these enhanced levels mean I do not know and dont care to find out.

Then there are places with standard 50 but gals will ask for top-ups for taking off top or even bra. End up about the same damage as p-88 places.
Old 14-10-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

i once encounter a super upsell package around central area however is my own fault for taking that, as i was reading through a menu and before me there is this group of customers choosing the package too, while browsing i was also listening to the difference. end up took up the 108/1.5hrs package because i was very curious what is the bubble bath massage all about and the group before me all took up that bubble bath package. so after trying is nothing to shout about is just after massage the ML will create shower foam and rub both back and front of body for relaxation. just curious for the one time experience and never to try it again totally nothing to shout about or make the massage any more special
Old 14-10-2020, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
i once encounter a super upsell package around central area however is my own fault for taking that, as i was reading through a menu and before me there is this group of customers choosing the package too, while browsing i was also listening to the difference. end up took up the 108/1.5hrs package because i was very curious what is the bubble bath massage all about and the group before me all took up that bubble bath package. so after trying is nothing to shout about is just after massage the ML will create shower foam and rub both back and front of body for relaxation. just curious for the one time experience and never to try it again totally nothing to shout about or make the massage any more special
Thanks for sharing. The spa came out with so many different thing to confuse the customer, lympha, ovaries and prostrate they the ML also blur. It is difficult to tell if they do prostrate bcos of the different name used. Lymphatic massage is not limited to the sensitove thigh which men want. I had one which the ML used hot stones to massage on my balls and I paid extra for that thinking is baoyang. Its quite embarrassing sometimes to talk at the reception on what we want. Hahah and we paid for it
Old 14-10-2020, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
CRYBABY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Thanks for sharing. The spa came out with so many different thing to confuse the customer, lympha, ovaries and prostrate they the ML also blur. It is difficult to tell if they do prostrate bcos of the different name used. Lymphatic massage is not limited to the sensitove thigh which men want. I had one which the ML used hot stones to massage on my balls and I paid extra for that thinking is baoyang. Its quite embarrassing sometimes to talk at the reception on what we want. Hahah and we paid for it

Me too encounter at Le M, this LI@@ pester me take $89package. Said No Mood massage
As Broke off with her BF even she has Husband

Less than 20mins ask me flip over , pester me again for HJ or BJ
Have to pay 50/100 , spolit my mood as body is still sore
Ask her continue massage awhile more , she show Black Face

I got up , left the room , Worst Attiude , dont bring personal problems
To Work, Will Affect Customers mood😁😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1