The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 15
wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!
Re: Exposing some of the ML or Spa tricks

It’s a good old memory when I was still looking for FJ back then. Few years back, encounter a 9/10 SYT FL who massage also provide FJ after asked, RTF her once then she no longer reply message or call several time.......

At second encounter, massage halfway she bring a friend another 8/10 come in ask want to 3P with double her price, exited me never ask clearly what is 两次, end up only bang her friend, change condom and bang her till cum. After shower I thought can relax and recharge, but she tell me no more because already enter her friend then her so count as twice. I am not happy but they saw my face color then tell me can stay until their next customer. End up I roam 2 SYT naked body about 30 mins while we are playing phone and chit chat. Get to know them are study at SG, should be true because they can answer well about economy topics.

After that I ask clear every time if autoroam included before agree HJ price, never let you small head rule.....
Old 14-10-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRYBABY View Post
Me too encounter at Le M, this LI@@ pester me take $89package. Said No Mood massage
As Broke off with her BF even she has Husband

Less than 20mins ask me flip over , pester me again for HJ or BJ
Have to pay 50/100 , spolit my mood as body is still sore
Ask her continue massage awhile more , she show Black Face

I got up , left the room , Worst Attiude , dont bring personal problems
To Work, Will Affect Customers mood😁😁
I also encountered this type of half fuck / half massage so now I have my 3 lists. Purely Massage / Purely HJ / Massage + HJ. Never disappoint since then.

People dont ask me to share cos i dont need points or your sharing
Old 15-10-2020, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
Malaikat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMalaikat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just my 2 bahts.

Most MP tried pushing for 88 for 60 mins bullshit prostate massage and then gotta top up again for HJ. And it looks like really hengsuay you get GQ if you take 58, especially if the ML find you pleasant looking.

My take, based on experience, is to come in without expectation and just go for $88 for normal 90 mins, instead $88 of 60 mins bullshit prostate. 60 vs 90 mins, definitely more value at 90 mins for $88. So far teasing and GQ + roaming always pop up when i take that route.

Yeah, still gotta top up for the HJ. But you get longer duration. And in some places when you top up for the HJ, time extended further. Thats potentially 2 hours ($88 + $50 current HJ market rate).

2 hours vs 1 hour prostate massage. Same price. Obvious which one has more value.

Times are hard everywhere. We trying to save, ML trying to earn. If we can't save, next best option is to maximise value.

Again, just my 2 bahts.
Old 15-10-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Mountaintur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guess another gimmick from ML is that she will tell you if you visit her again next time, she will give u a surprise. But dun tell you what is the surprise.

Suppose to be a trick to give the business to her rather you look for other ml within the same spa.

But so far anyone encounter this and is there really any surprised for RTM?
Old 15-10-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 11
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

that is why we need to be very clear and do not support these MLs
My frequent haunt these days will not black face me even if i decline.

still strong massage and even if i decline, she will still give her best next session.

pls support ML like her. I did asked her why and she said she has to clock her sales target. even no GQ, she still can clock in her sales. this is the type of positive attitude. I do not mind sharing with experienced samsters here.

again, sometimes i backside itchy too la, go and try other ML and later i regret as bad service, rushed and anyhow do
Old 15-10-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post
that is why we need to be very clear and do not support these MLs
My frequent haunt these days will not black face me even if i decline.

still strong massage and even if i decline, she will still give her best next session.

pls support ML like her. I did asked her why and she said she has to clock her sales target. even no GQ, she still can clock in her sales. this is the type of positive attitude. I do not mind sharing with experienced samsters here.

again, sometimes i backside itchy too la, go and try other ML and later i regret as bad service, rushed and anyhow do
Not bad side itchy, we want 't the freshness, hopefully get another like her
Old 15-10-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaintur View Post
Guess another gimmick from ML is that she will tell you if you visit her again next time, she will give u a surprise. But dun tell you what is the surprise.

Suppose to be a trick to give the business to her rather you look for other ml within the same spa.

1。你不要问这么多,你来了就知道。
2。和你说了就没有惊喜了
3。你来,我和你玩些新的。

Actually depends on your relationship with her.
Can she be trusted?
Old 15-10-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaikat View Post
Just my 2 bahts.

Most MP tried pushing for 88 for 60 mins bullshit prostate massage and then gotta top up again for HJ. And it looks like really hengsuay you get GQ if you take 58, especially if the ML find you pleasant looking.

My take, based on experience, is to come in without expectation and just go for $88 for normal 90 mins, instead $88 of 60 mins bullshit prostate. 60 vs 90 mins, definitely more value at 90 mins for $88. So far teasing and GQ + roaming always pop up when i take that route.

Yeah, still gotta top up for the HJ. But you get longer duration. And in some places when you top up for the HJ, time extended further. Thats potentially 2 hours ($88 + $50 current HJ market rate).

2 hours vs 1 hour prostate massage. Same price. Obvious which one has more value.

Times are hard everywhere. We trying to save, ML trying to earn. If we can't save, next best option is to maximise value.

Again, just my 2 bahts.
The boss also know this trick so they tell the gals if customer don't take prostrate no HJ. I don't care they take 90mins or 120mins. You let me catch you, I send u back to HLJ.

One ML actually very early in the massage show me the northern boundary and won't go further rthan that. At that time I know I'm hostage liao. I need to make a decision to waste 50 or invest add 38
Old 15-10-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaintur View Post

Got surprise for me. Ask me for even more tips. Damn surprised.
Old 15-10-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

When geylang opens I predict that this spas which impose this stupid $88 unwanted fee gonna be in a bad shape. Even if they forefeight it in future they will lose many customers
Old 15-10-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
At that time I know I'm hostage liao. I need to make a decision to waste 50 or invest add 38
That's why better not to step into the black shop at all unless you know the ML.
Old 15-10-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
That's why better not to step into the black shop at all unless you know the ML.
True, black shop don't go. How do we know its black shop? Come Sammy boy.
But since we venture new shop, it's difficult to avoid. If always go back old one must well cheong the one at home.
Old 15-10-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Mountaintur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
1。你不要问这么多,你来了就知道。
2。和你说了就没有惊喜了
3。你来,我和你玩些新的。

Actually depends on your relationship with her.
Can she be trusted?
Haha that is the same wording the ml used in wechat. Haha
Old 15-10-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Actually want to expose for what ah? most are old tricks.. no matter say how many time also got people kenna con one... u see the 88 massage u know liao... every lao jiao cheongster also know is bluff one but still got so many come here and talk like is normal like that...

I share with u all 1 thing i first time encounter after 20 years cheong.. 2 mths ago i go this spa... ML is Joey from malaysia... after shower i lie down on the bed she start massage.. when she massage that time she keep saying my body condition very good dun have any knots... total say 3 time...

I sibei curious because i go hundreds of massage no ML tell me that before.. always tell me alot of knots.. posture no gd la... my lan jiao very hard very big la... standard thing

then I know liao... she ask me turn around say nothing to massage liao... i see teh clock is 2:12pm... my appt is 2pm then add in shower time you all go and count lo... limpeh pay for 60 min... not 15min.. still dare to ask me GQ... i jitao tell her go fly kite.. i change and go find another spa... ccb

Dun ask me contact... if u think u got too much money... u can paylah me the $50...
Old 15-10-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Actually want to expose for what ah? most are old tricks.. no matter say how many time also got people kenna con one... u see the 88 massage u know liao... every lao jiao cheongster also know is bluff one but still got so many come here and talk like is normal like that...

I share with u all 1 thing i first time encounter after 20 years cheong.. 2 mths ago i go this spa... ML is Joey from malaysia... after shower i lie down on the bed she start massage.. when she massage that time she keep saying my body condition very good dun have any knots... total say 3 time...

I sibei curious because i go hundreds of massage no ML tell me that before.. always tell me alot of knots.. posture no gd la... my lan jiao very hard very big la... standard thing

then I know liao... she ask me turn around say nothing to massage liao... i see teh clock is 2:12pm... my appt is 2pm then add in shower time you all go and count lo... limpeh pay for 60 min... not 15min.. still dare to ask me GQ... i jitao tell her go fly kite.. i change and go find another spa... ccb

Dun ask me contact... if u think u got too much money... u can paylah me the $50...
Expose so that people like you come in and read the posts and boast abt your conquests.

Not everyone like u so lao jiao. Can save one count one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1