The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2014, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
maonana is Cool - loads of Potential
couchsurfing

anyone here has tried couchsurfing and got memorable experience with local gf ?

I want to try it for my next trip to taipei / ho chi minh .....
Old 20-12-2014, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: couchsurfing

Quote:
Originally Posted by maonana View Post

nope...care to share with us...will be interested to know more for HCM...

not sure this is what you meant...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CouchSurfing

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-12-2014, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

When I was born there are already pen-pal version of couch surfing. Snail mail was both rewarding and excruciating. You check your mail box everyday in anticipation of news from a far away land but sometimes it reach you like weeks and even months later. I corresponded with a Thai girl this way and to date this kept in touch with her and her family. This is very old fashion way to knowing a gal. Not recommended.
Old 20-12-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
maonana is Cool - loads of Potential

Master Hurricane,

i dont dare to ask you Q about HCM yet since I havent finished doing your assignment completely yet

"Before pm me pls click and read NOW"

Yes. that couchsurfing I meant.

I met another samster just now, he recommended me to pick at apocalypse district 1. Are WG there quite good looking ? How much for LT / night
Old 20-12-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes. that couchsurfing I meant.

I met another samster just now, he recommended me to pick at apocalypse district 1. Are WG there quite good looking ? How much for LT / night
you can always go my HCM thread and search keyword "Apocalypse"...

I have not been to Apocalypse since 2009...so I lost touch...also where ang mo is fishing why bother to fish there...we have better local places to visits...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-12-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 19
bodohmusibat has much to be proud ofbodohmusibat has much to be proud ofbodohmusibat has much to be proud ofbodohmusibat has much to be proud ofbodohmusibat has much to be proud ofbodohmusibat has much to be proud ofbodohmusibat has much to be proud ofbodohmusibat has much to be proud ofbodohmusibat has much to be proud ofbodohmusibat has much to be proud of

CS hook-ups need luck and chemistry. I heard lot of lucky/unlucky tales from fellow surfers, it is possible, be careful of testimonials though.
Old 22-12-2014, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
Jjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am semi-active on the site and tried a few times before. Where couchsurfing is concerned, you get better success of getting "extras" from the female host in Europe. Here in Asia, the female hosts are conservative; but they are very nice people.
Old 19-01-2015, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
headcheck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went "couchsurfing" with AirBNB once, it was a shared room with a female host. The ad said it was only for female, but when I tried to ask for permission to book she accepted it. I stayed with her for two nights, she was in her late 20's or early 30's OL (office lady) in Tokyo. The 2nd night was a Saturday she took me out drinking and we ended up doing things that fit better if reviewed in sbf rather than in a travel site

Been using those types of site for 3 years now, and that is one of the only 2 'lucky' times for me.
Old 19-01-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 21
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Tell me more bro, I want to try in TPE

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1