The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

i have started in the cheong scene long before the prc enters the geylang scene, and since the health centre and pdmm days, my policy is to share whatever is good resources for us all choengsters.

i am sure max priest who should also start around the same time as bronze god and a few of us, should share the same sentiment.

i cannot be bothered about who these okt runners or sleeping partners or whatever there are. it seems almost every shop have their own sleeping partners or whatever, but heck cares. we are here to cheong and we are here to promote the gals for us all to enjoy fucking, and not too keen to get involved with the shops' politics.

for OKT botak, i frankly salute him for his resolve to keep his business alive with datou despite the damn bloody poor business, and i have cheong this unit for quite a while. he is a good okt for the job, this is why i support his shop and keeps going there.

likewise for max priest, who used to frequent Wh15 as he started the thread in 2012, and now probably active in 1654a and a few otther shops.

we are here to share the joy of geylang.

for me, i am happy to keep sharing my experiences in the different shops and also the different gals.

geylang does not belong to any of us, nor any of us bro in sammboy nor to anyone boss in geylang.

the more we share, on the gals and other resources, the more bustling it will be and the gals can stay longer and the shops can stay longer also.

i have done my part in sharing info on the various threads, hope all bros here will also share and not just read and test the gals and shops

the spirit of sammyboy is to share, which the many of us have done so since 2003 and earlier

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.

Last edited by apache; 24-05-2018 at 08:46 PM.
Old 24-05-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
i have started in the cheong scene long before the prc enters the geylang scene, and since the health centre and pdmm days, my policy is to share whatever is good resources for us all choengsters.

i am sure max priest who should also start around the same time as bronze god and a few of us, should share the same sentiment.

i cannot be bothered about who these okt runners or sleeping partners or whatever there are. it seems almost every shop have their own sleeping partners or whatever, but heck cares. we are here to cheong and we are here to promote the gals for us all to enjoy fucking, and not too keen to get involved with the shops' politics.

for OKT botak, i frankly salute him for his resolve to keep his business alive with datou despite the damn bloody poor business, and i have cheong this unit for quite a while. he is a good okt for the job, this is why i support his shop and keeps going there.

likewise for max priest, who used to frequent Wh15 as he started the thread in 2012, and now probably active in 1654a and a few otther shops.

we are here to share the joy of geylang.

for me, i am happy to keep sharing my experiences in the different shops and also the different gals.

geylang does not belong to any of us, nor any of us bro in sammboy nor to anyone boss in geylang.

the more we share, on the gals and other resources, the more bustling it will be and the gals can stay longer and the shops can stay longer also.

i have done my part in sharing info on the various threads, hope all bros here will also share and not just read and test the gals and shops

the spirit of sammyboy is to share, which the many of us have done so since 2003 and earlier
Very well said
Old 27-05-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF Ruyi. She seems to have gained some weight (2-3kg) since the last time I saw her, 2 weeks ago.

Great bonk nevertheless
Old 27-05-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
RTF Ruyi. She seems to have gained some weight (2-3kg) since the last time I saw her, 2 weeks ago.

Great bonk nevertheless
I bonked Ruyi early this week for 2nd time. Compared her body weight now to that of 6 May, she has lost some weight already and being prettier.She testified my observation correct, lol. I told her to lose another 3 kg and she will even be much more prettier.Told her to eat more meals but of little qnantity and drink green tea. She said will try. In my opinion, if she manage to shed off another 6 kg ( instead of 3kg), she will score super high point in my Look Department and beat many other ang pais, though she is already pretty now. She is on code red starting today.

Few days ago, when i bonked her, i could sustain for 23 mins net fuck (instead of 10 mins on 6 May) because i minimized my peeping frequency on her breast during fuck actions.She realized it and kept seducing me to stare at her breast. I was cool and showed her my refusal. That was a very fun session, lol
Old 28-05-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
I bonked Ruyi early this week for 2nd time. Compared her body weight now to that of 6 May, she has lost some weight already and being prettier.She testified my observation correct, lol. I told her to lose another 3 kg and she will even be much more prettier.Told her to eat more meals but of little qnantity and drink green tea. She said will try. In my opinion, if she manage to shed off another 6 kg ( instead of 3kg), she will score super high point in my Look Department and beat many other ang pais, though she is already pretty now. She is on code red starting today.

Few days ago, when i bonked her, i could sustain for 23 mins net fuck (instead of 10 mins on 6 May) because i minimized my peeping frequency on her breast during fuck actions.She realized it and kept seducing me to stare at her breast. I was cool and showed her my refusal. That was a very fun session, lol
I remembered her to be skinnier previously. Probably remember wrongly. She likes it when you go fast and hard on her

But she is on code red now. Will look for Ji Xiang.
Old 30-05-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

RTF Jing Jing

petite size gal with her usual perky butt. I quite like her long hair and fair skin.

accomodating to sucking her nipples and i enjoyed giving her that helicopter lift while doing cowgal ride, at the same time taking care of my back.

chemistry builtup and she knows what i want.

tight pussy abyss hole. enjoyed the session

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 01-06-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

RTF Ji Xiang today

she wechat me told me she starts work today. popped by in the afternoon.

I have written FR on her previously, but as usual, after repeated RTF the chemistry builds up and we coordinate better.

My back seems OK to try a few different posture today, inspired by a few graphics you can see in the corner of the room
She is pretty wet today.

But do watch your lower back if you wanna try some stunts. we are getting on with age. Wish I were 20 yrs younger. hahaha

after the firing exercise, saw the F cuppa Muo Muo seated in the living room, her F cup beaming at me. KNN. Huge. She teased me to try her F cup soon.

OKT Botak recommended me WH15 coffee "ka fei". he said customer feedback quite good.

today fired the missiles already. lurking and stalking on ka fei soon

Old 01-06-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

my new regular list now, enjoying Geylang

1654a Maizi
1654a Yang Yang
1658a Jing Jing
1658a Ji Xiang
1658a RuYi
1612 Bobo
1608 Coco
WH15 Na Na
Wh02 Dan Dan
Wh02 Chen Meng
WH04 Tian Xin
WH17 Jiu Jiu

Old 01-06-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Tomley is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks for the list bro! Just wanted to check with u if you can recommend some with really nice round meaty ass at 1654a? Or anyone with fit butt we can call into this discreet paradise?

Quote:
my new regular list now, enjoying Geylang

1654a Maizi
1654a Yang Yang
1658a Jing Jing
1658a Ji Xiang
1658a RuYi
1612 Bobo
1608 Coco
WH15 Na Na
Wh02 Dan Dan
Wh02 Chen Meng
WH04 Tian Xin
WH17 Jiu Jiu
Old 01-06-2018, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomley View Post
Thanks for the list bro! Just wanted to check with u if you can recommend some with really nice round meaty ass at 1654a? Or anyone with fit butt we can call into this discreet paradise?
most of the gals you can call to 1658a (OKT Botak) at level 2 or else my alternative 1658b (OKT Ah Beng) at level 3, with 1658a being the more quiet and less crowded one (still curious how they can survive).

1658a inhouse Ruyi and Jing Jing has round meaty ass but both are of diff boob size
1654a has the legendary Maizi and newbie Mimi with the meaty ass
WH02 has Dan Dan and Chen Meng with the meaty ass
WH15 has Na Na with the meaty ass
1612 has the Bobo with meaty ass
1651 has Tian Tian with meaty ass
WH04 has Tian Xin with meaty ass
WH06 has Bao Bei with meaty ass

quite a list for you here to last you one month

enjoy

Old 01-06-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

RTF Ji Xiang in WH15, a bit paiseh to call her infront of Ruyi in 1658A

Today she just resumed her work after a 5-day break from menses.

Our chemistry improved a lot and she was open frenching, plus some tongue fight, with me. She says frenching depends on chemistry and usually she only allow lip kisses.

During cowgirl, she was hardworking, moving her hips up and down. I was just lying there like a dead fish with my hard rod; she did all the work. In no time, she screamed as she experienced an orgasm which made her body taut and pussy tighten, I felt it with my dick. I wasn't sure if she was faking it but WOW, never see before a WL make herself orgasm, usually I need to do the work.

Fast forward when we were in missionary, her pussy was very wet and too slippery. It was those kind where I can barely feel anything when I pump her. I asked her why and she sheepishly replied,"因为我高潮了(because I had an orgasm)" then, she playfully covered her face with the towel.

Fully enjoyed my session, gonna RTF her all the way.

On my way out, had a little chit chat with the botak head boss. He said Duo Duo just flew back yesterday(thursday), after working here for barely 2 weeks. The reason was due to having too high expectations. Sad, I was a day too late to try this somewhat sort after newbie.
Old 01-06-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
RTF Ji Xiang in WH15, a bit paiseh to call her infront of Ruyi in 1658A

Today she just resumed her work after a 5-day break from menses.

Our chemistry improved a lot and she was open frenching, plus some tongue fight, with me. She says frenching depends on chemistry and usually she only allow lip kisses.

During cowgirl, she was hardworking, moving her hips up and down. I was just lying there like a dead fish with my hard rod; she did all the work. In no time, she screamed as she experienced an orgasm which made her body taut and pussy tighten, I felt it with my dick. I wasn't sure if she was faking it but WOW, never see before a WL make herself orgasm, usually I need to do the work.

Fast forward when we were in missionary, her pussy was very wet and too slippery. It was those kind where I can barely feel anything when I pump her. I asked her why and she sheepishly replied,"因为我高潮了(because I had an orgasm)" then, she playfully covered her face with the towel.

Fully enjoyed my session, gonna RTF her all the way.

On my way out, had a little chit chat with the botak head boss. He said Duo Duo just flew back yesterday(thursday), after working here for barely 2 weeks. The reason was due to having too high expectations. Sad, I was a day too late to try this somewhat sort after newbie.
It’s ok bro. I missed her too. Still, we thank bro Apache for sharing even though we are too late
Old 01-06-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Tomley is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks bro. Will report once tried all of them hahahah

Quote:
most of the gals you can call to 1658a (OKT Botak) at level 2 or else my alternative 1658b (OKT Ah Beng) at level 3, with 1658a being the more quiet and less crowded one (still curious how they can survive).

1658a inhouse Ruyi and Jing Jing has round meaty ass but both are of diff boob size
1654a has the legendary Maizi and newbie Mimi with the meaty ass
WH02 has Dan Dan and Chen Meng with the meaty ass
WH15 has Na Na with the meaty ass
1612 has the Bobo with meaty ass
1651 has Tian Tian with meaty ass
WH04 has Tian Xin with meaty ass
WH06 has Bao Bei with meaty ass

quite a list for you here to last you one month

enjoy
Old 02-06-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomley View Post
Thanks bro. Will report once tried all of them hahahah
enjoy your tour of duty

Ruyi wechat me to say she starts work today. hellfire missiles loaded for action

Old 03-06-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

Aiyo....buffet selection.....

Jing jing, ruyi, ji xiang, maizi, yue er, yue zhen, jiu jiu, ka fei, dan dan, coco, bobo

Who should i fuck today

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1