The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-05-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
anybody went Aimee/Abby recently? How's she doing.
Think she went on a break... dunno if back.

Zara
Old 27-05-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold

FR Ke Xin from Wolves

Looks: 6/10 (Still passable)
Massage: 4/10 (Typical piano, nothing to shout about)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Apparently she has some potential, but kinda wasted she switched to HJ halfway)
HJ: 5/10 (Too mechanical and abit too fast for my liking. Abit like she's rushing to end the job?)
Gfe: 6/10 (Kinda minimal, probably due to the fact that she just woke up I guess.)
Location: 4/10 (While the place is kinda discreet, there was male occupant lying on the sofa inside when I first entered and the place was heavily clouded with cigarette smoke. When I came out afterwards, another couple appeared as well. Wtf lol.)

RTM: Probably not. When I left the room she was straightening the towel which I laid on. Makes me wonder if the towel was even clean in the first place...

Last edited by storm3; 28-05-2018 at 09:59 PM.
Old 28-05-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 9
Flyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to behold

The SaSa Review

https://sglonelyguys.net/sasa-massage/

Commando this SYT.

Unit : Stay alone. Very clean ( I think she is fastidious about this )
Towel hygiene : Excellent.
Looks : Like bunny picture ( minus the bunny ears ). Petite size SYT with fair complexion, proportionate figure and bosom. In fact I dare say that her stats on advert is exactly her.
Massage : Very green. She will need a lot more practice.
GFE : Green however she makes the effort, as she is conscientious, polite and graceful.
Sensual : Has the princess lying-next-to-you feel. Not common experience for me.

Although it is early days, because of her looks and youth, she has a great potential to become the full package with experience.

RTM-able

Cheers!
Old 28-05-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Kena zap liao. Those stupid fools think they can stop me from posting?? Please dream on. Will continue to post though may take few hours to appear but it's okay. I have no sympathy for these scums hiding behind the pc and spending their life on such useless activities. Just another useless and ball-less keyboard warrior.
Repost again
Old 28-05-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jsugar is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Rise against zapping - Do not keep silent or stop posting as this will make zapper happy. Also do not get angry but you can call those zappers whatever names to anger them. They can only silently read and lan lan squeeze their balls cos if they reply to your post their Nick will be exposed. Do not go to user cp to check who down you as ball-less zapper will not leave Nick and some will write unkind comments. So long as you don't get to read those nonsense it will not spoil your mood. LASTLY LET'S ALL RISE AGAINST SUCH ZAPPINGS AND HOPE OTHERS WHO HAVE BEEN ZAPPED TO MODERATION COME OUT TO CONTINUE TO POST
No wonder i also kena zap. And notice why so many bros also kena nowadays. Sigh!!
Old 28-05-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
raul2010 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=ToyomiSan;17387354]Tried this Honey https://sglonelyguys.net/honey-massage/#comment-18502

Opt for $150 session and paid upfront before start service. End up was short changed. Got only 1 HJ instead of 2 as advertise.. place was also hard to find, no proper house number to indicate where to go, she just tell me go this to this number house and I had to guess my way around. Best of all after going in the house (door no lock) no one was there to greet me, and all I saw was a guy in the kitchen chopping vegetables (wtf???).. stood there for like 30-40 seconds like an idiot... almost wanted to leave already.

Anyway, her Massage skill is just so so almost like playing piano. Not consistent and just do for the sake of passing time faster.. some area can just press press for like damn long time without any strength one. No oil no nothing, no juagen or what.. on the advert list so many service all for show nia... hj also half fuck one, lay beside me and play with my cock, that’s all. She lie SO CLOSE TO ME, I can even fondle both her tits.. only can touch from the side boob. Nothing else. Until she senses I about to cum, then use her mouth to cover my nipple (not suck, just cover nia) and then end game. Also, advert say she has natural 36C boobs, but pls loh, touch already so obvious is enhanced one......

One of the worst Massage experience ever. $150 might as well go have a nice seafood dinner sua...

Best of all, post comment in the website but okt never and never will approve the comment one. So bro’s, try at your own risk.[/QUOTE
Old 28-05-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
raul2010 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyomiSan View Post
Tried this Honey https://sglonelyguys.net/honey-massage/#comment-18502

Opt for $150 session and paid upfront before start service. End up was short changed. Got only 1 HJ instead of 2 as advertise.. place was also hard to find, no proper house number to indicate where to go, she just tell me go this to this number house and I had to guess my way around. Best of all after going in the house (door no lock) no one was there to greet me, and all I saw was a guy in the kitchen chopping vegetables (wtf???).. stood there for like 30-40 seconds like an idiot... almost wanted to leave already.

Anyway, her Massage skill is just so so almost like playing piano. Not consistent and just do for the sake of passing time faster.. some area can just press press for like damn long time without any strength one. No oil no nothing, no juagen or what.. on the advert list so many service all for show nia... hj also half fuck one, lay beside me and play with my cock, that’s all. She lie SO CLOSE TO ME, I can even fondle both her tits.. only can touch from the side boob. Nothing else. Until she senses I about to cum, then use her mouth to cover my nipple (not suck, just cover nia) and then end game. Also, advert say she has natural 36C boobs, but pls loh, touch already so obvious is enhanced one......

One of the worst Massage experience ever. $150 might as well go have a nice seafood dinner sua...

Best of all, post comment in the website but okt never and never will approve the comment one. So bro’s, try at your own risk.
bro , i find honey's service good for me.maybe u two no chemistry,find other girl then , u can always get some girls who have chemistry with u. i think it is abt to each his own.
Old 28-05-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
supercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of light

is donna back in the market or not ah?
cannot find her post?

bro with info cannot post here please PM is possible
Old 28-05-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -78 / Power: 0
wonderblow has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyogi View Post
http://sgbeautycastles.org/liang-cha...e-hj-bbbj-cim/
Also on Wolf #166.

Wanted to try a non "main stream" ML, browsed through a few sites and tried my luck on Liang Cha to cool me down.

She stays alone in an apartment in the east. Walking distance from public transport. Clean and neat place. Good privacy.

Her ad do not show her frontal face. First impression was she is the same girl in the photos that were taken from good angles. Real person is a pre-milf with a GND look of 7.5/10.

After showered, went to the bed while she removed her clothes to be in her birthday suit. Slim body with A to B size boobs. I think she is only 45 kg or so.

Massage was ok. She put in effort to cover most areas. Anyway massage was not my objective as long is decent.

When came to sensual, her boobs are very soft. Roaming was 4G but she preferred tongue than finger down south. It was bushy there which I hope she can trim to make it easier for artist. Favorite position was 69 while she BBBJ me. She could blow and blow non stop until eventually I surrendered and shot in her mouth, which she still continued to suck to make sure not a single drop was left behind.

We had a good time talking when our mouths were not busy. Could tell she is genuine in what she said. Good service attitude, not a time watcher.

To me she provides a fresh experience different from Mint, Tian Niu, Mo Mo etc. She is on my RTM list.
Bro. I seconded ur views on her. She is really attentive and very nice gal. And her gfe very good too! She is a sincere gal and very attentive and she try her best to be acommodative.

Also agreed she dont like to be fingered. And her bbbj.. is awesome... cannot take it. Like ur dick put in a soft twirling machine.. full of sensation and wish it never end

Will definitely rtm!
Old 28-05-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Sikle123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Guys anyone tried shirley from slg? Feel like trying her. Ur inputs will be appreciated.
Old 28-05-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Sikle123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderblow View Post
Bro. I seconded ur views on her. She is really attentive and very nice gal. And her gfe very good too! She is a sincere gal and very attentive and she try her best to be acommodative.

Also agreed she dont like to be fingered. And her bbbj.. is awesome... cannot take it. Like ur dick put in a soft twirling machine.. full of sensation and wish it never end

Will definitely rtm!
Cn she speak english or does she serve malay or indians?
Old 28-05-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Kena zap liao. Those stupid fools think they can stop me from posting?? Please dream on. Will continue to post though may take few hours to appear but it's okay. I have no sympathy for these scums hiding behind the pc and spending their life on such useless activities. Just another useless and ball-less keyboard warrior.
Repost and thanks to whoever up me
Old 28-05-2018, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
bleak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Rui Rui yet?

So far seems like no reports.

https://sglonelyguys.net/rui-rui-massage/
Old 28-05-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Rise against zapping - Do not keep silent or stop posting as this will make zapper happy. Also do not get angry but you can call those zappers whatever names to anger them. They can only silently read and lan lan squeeze their balls cos if they reply to your post their Nick will be exposed. Do not go to user cp to check who down you as ball-less zapper will not leave Nick and some will write unkind comments. So long as you don't get to read those nonsense it will not spoil your mood. LASTLY LET'S ALL RISE AGAINST SUCH ZAPPINGS AND HOPE OTHERS WHO HAVE BEEN ZAPPED TO MODERATION COME OUT TO CONTINUE TO POST
Repost and thanks to whoever up me. Your Ups do make a difference and keeping them busy Now. Individually we probably spent a minute or so but to them, it's gonna be a lot of time wasted and end of the day I can still post

Last edited by zeefee71; 28-05-2018 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Miss
Old 28-05-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried ABC from LTD (also known as March at SLG)..The experience was really lousy..Yes, she is quite good looking, and towels are clean..However, massage skills is below average, and using the phone quite often..Very limited roaming, and HJ is just mechanical..NO GFE at all..After the deed, excused herself to go for a smoke break..Me proceeded to take a shower, and then left the place..Checked my watch, the session is only 45min max..Will not return again..If you are just looking for someone to release your load, maybe can consider..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1