The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Drunk Wife got fucked in her sleep by my soccer match buddy, should I tell her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
wife: how? i can lend you his shorts.. don't know what time he will come back also...

ian: haha. will you join me?

wife: oh.. you want me to join you ah?

ian: of course.. one person boring leh...

wife: ok. sure..

ian: haha i'm kidding la... don't trouble you.... match starting soon..

wife: oh.. ok..

then there was an awkward silence...

thankfully..

the phone rang...

it was joel, he was at the gate, needed wife to beep him in...

ian followed behind her, she led him downstairs and sat him in the living room.. she went to leave the door open as joel was expected shortly...

joel: hello hello...

they both got up to greet him. joel brought food, ian got the beer out... match started, they 3 started to eat .. both were quite surprised wife took a beer to try as well..

wife fed them a series of zaogeng, cleavage.... bra slips... she sat with her legs up.. loose shorts zaogeng her red thong...

wife kept them engaged, to the extent that both also forgot to reply my text in our group after ian asked where i was...

our living room had sofa, kind of 3 person L shaped cos one end had the long leg rest.. and another 2 more single sofas.. wife sat on the part with the long leg rest, joel sat beside wife but one seat away.. ian sat across wife on the single one.. he had the best view of her panties zaogeng..

half time came...

wife pretended to fall asleep.. she drank one can... joel and ian each about three cans...

joel: how ah? continue to watch.. he like not coming back leh..

ian: watch la.. come here already.... you need time to cool down before driving also..

joel: yeah.. i also tired already.. we pack the food first?

ian: yeah sure....

they packed...

ian: how ah.. more beer? didn't know she can drink also, bring more..

joel: haha.. can drink meh... she gone already.....

ian: i go down buy more before the shop closes...

joel: ok.. i wake her up ask her go up sleep...

ian: haha yeah good idea... later he come back see her drunk mistake us...

joel: hahaha! bro don't go there man..... but i had the same thought also la..

ian: what thought you thinking sia... i meant later he misunderstand la...

joel: haha. i'm sure you were thinking of that.... me too also... haha

ian: ok i go get.. .one dozen enough?

joel: ok can.. this house got enough space to ton...

what were they talking or joking about? 3P my wife together?

Joel: da sao... wake up....

that's how he calls her...

wife swipes his hand gently away, which was touching her on her shoulders.. she then turn to face him.. joel tap her on her shoulders again... 'da sao.. wakie wakie..."

wife: huh....

Joel: come i bring you upstairs.. don't sleep here, later you backache...

joel helped wife to sit up.. then slowly helped her to stand up.. wife leaned her weight completely on to joel, he was strong.. but wife was also heavy... he helped her upstairs but it was very slow.. halfway through...

joel: come i carry you la.. faster...

he lifted wife up and carried her upstairs...

joel: this room right?

it was obvious, cos only two rooms upstairs...

just as joel was about to put wife on our bed...

wife: no no.. cannot...

joel was shocked... he carried her up back...

joeL: what's wrong??

wife: my clothes not clean... i must change before bed...

joel: oh oh.... sorry... i let you down first?

wife: ok... can you help me take my sleep wear? i go take a rinse...

joeL : ok where?

wife: over there... cupboard... first drawer...

it was her lingerie drawer leh...

joel heard the sounds of water running... he opened the drawer and got a shock...

joel: da sao ah.. wrong drawer leh.. you drunk la...

he tried the next one.. it was all her satin nighties.. he took one and walked towards the toilet...

joel: da sao ah, where you want me to put this?

wife: put it by the sink can?

wife timed it perfectly... joel came in to put the nightie on the sink... she opened the shower door and stepped out, towel covered only parts of her body... joel at least saw her one boob and also her pubic area....

joel: wah wah sorry sorry.. da sao... you too drunk already..

he quickly stepped outside... he was a gentleman la...

wife realise maybe she made the wrong move... she wrapped the towel around her body and started making vomit noises loudly....

joel outside: da sao you ok?

wife: .... can help me?

she cried out to him weakly...

joel rushed in.. saw wife on the floor by the toilet bowl... she pretended to want to throw up again.. joel pat her on her back...

wife: i'm ok already...

joel: wait wait.. don't get up...

he took the nightie, and helped wife put it on... in the process, confirm got see her boobs and stuff... he helped wife put on the red nightie which he chose.. then helped her stand up.. she leaned her weight onto him... he tried to pick her up to carry her to our bed.. wife hung on to him and hugged him...

joel: ok can let go already......... oh... haha.. haha.... da sao... you ah... drunk already....

wife started to kiss him gently on his cheeks

joeL: hey.. no.. no... da sao.. hahah.. you really so drunk... haha..

she pulled his hand and place it on her boobs... continued to kiss him on his cheeks and moving closer to his lips... he kind of moved his face away from wife's oncoming lips but not exactly doing it quickly... wife pulled his hand to put on her breast but he pulled away also...

joel: hey hey... naughty la you.. cannot la.. cannot la... ohhh..

wife could feel joel trying to peel himself away but also.. he seemed reluctant to move away also...... he was a little drunk as well, not to forget... resistance a bit weak... couldn't bring himself to pull wife's hand away from his erected penis.. she was masturbating him already, after sticking her hand into his shorts....

wife locked lips with him... she masturbated him faster... she felt his lips move and kissed her back also.. using her other hand she placed his hand on her breast...

joel closed his eyes... his hand restrained from squeezing her breast, but also refrained from moving away... wife fasten up the masturbation.. their kiss became more passionate.. got tongue.... suddenly joel stopped the kissing... he turned he head the other side...

joel: ahh.. shit la... shit la... shit la....
Old 28-05-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
KenSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Drunk Wife got fucked in her sleep by my soccer match buddy, should I tell her?

awaiting for next esp
Old 28-05-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon.
Old 28-05-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 15
LauFoye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLauFoye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLauFoye is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Do please keep the story coming .
Old 28-05-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
BleuNinja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for your next update
Old 28-05-2018, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

mind if i share pics?

Last edited by Lumiere7; 28-05-2018 at 07:49 PM.
Old 28-05-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

sorry shouldn't hijack your thread...

Last edited by Lumiere7; 28-05-2018 at 10:35 PM.
Old 28-05-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

ACTUAL STORY....
wife did not give joel a hand job on the very first time they came over... summarize the long journey to make the reading nicer for everyone....

ian and joel came many times... until became a habit, wife also wear braless in front of them, sometimes even satin nighties... then the story happened....

back to story....

wife felt the hot stream of ejaculation from joel... so much semen came out... wife slowed down the masturbation to let him enjoy the last bit of it... then her hand stopped.. she was smart, she didn't take her hand out of joel's shorts... she leaned onto him for support, joel held her to support her also.. he breathed a little to catch his breath.. then carefully took wife's hand out of his briefs and brought her to the sink to wash her hands for her.. he's still a nice gentleman...

he lifted wife up and carried her to our bed.. put her down... wife kept contemplating if more should happen.... she knew joel shoot already, most likely cannot fuck.... not sure that joel would also... wife was hoping joel will finger her or what...

when he put her down, she spread her legs wide... joel stood for awhile..

but he covered her with the blanket and quickly left the room...

when he went down... it was already second half...

ian still not back?

to be fair, he didn't drive and the convenience store not that near...

wife heard the main door close...

joel left??
Old 28-05-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Messi55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, camping for more ..
Old 28-05-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
ACTUAL STORY....
wife did not give joel a hand job on the very first time they came over... summarize the long journey to make the reading nicer for everyone....

ian and joel came many times... until became a habit, wife also wear braless in front of them, sometimes even satin nighties... then the story happened....

back to story....

wife felt the hot stream of ejaculation from joel... so much semen came out... wife slowed down the masturbation to let him enjoy the last bit of it... then her hand stopped.. she was smart, she didn't take her hand out of joel's shorts... she leaned onto him for support, joel held her to support her also.. he breathed a little to catch his breath.. then carefully took wife's hand out of his briefs and brought her to the sink to wash her hands for her.. he's still a nice gentleman...

he lifted wife up and carried her to our bed.. put her down... wife kept contemplating if more should happen.... she knew joel shoot already, most likely cannot fuck.... not sure that joel would also... wife was hoping joel will finger her or what...

when he put her down, she spread her legs wide... joel stood for awhile..

but he covered her with the blanket and quickly left the room...

when he went down... it was already second half...

ian still not back?

to be fair, he didn't drive and the convenience store not that near...

wife heard the main door close...

joel left??

wife went down to check..... joel was really gone! she got a bit worried and called me.. i told her he didn't text in the group as well... wife closed the door and locked it....

she was a little worried but decided to move on anyway...

the doorbell rang...

she knew who it was...

she let him wait awhile...

he didn't spam the doorbell rings also...

wife got scared that he will leave... she opened the door...

ian: hey... sorry... you sleeping?

wife: sorry... fell asleep... where joel?

ian: not sure leh.. i went out to get more beer... you were sleeping already ah?

wife: nope.. not yet... but was getting ready to sleep.. my hubby not back?

ian: not sure leh... i just came back la sis...

wife caught him looking at her boobs... the satin rested tight on her boobs, could see her nipple shape...

wife: hurry.. match start...

ian: maybe i should go back... don't disturb you...

wife: no la... i watch with you... don't worry... come...
Old 28-05-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
wife went down to check..... joel was really gone! she got a bit worried and called me.. i told her he didn't text in the group as well... wife closed the door and locked it....

she was a little worried but decided to move on anyway...

the doorbell rang...

she knew who it was...

she let him wait awhile...

he didn't spam the doorbell rings also...

wife got scared that he will leave... she opened the door...

ian: hey... sorry... you sleeping?

wife: sorry... fell asleep... where joel?

ian: not sure leh.. i went out to get more beer... you were sleeping already ah?

wife: nope.. not yet... but was getting ready to sleep.. my hubby not back?

ian: not sure leh... i just came back la sis...

wife caught him looking at her boobs... the satin rested tight on her boobs, could see her nipple shape...

wife: hurry.. match start...

ian: maybe i should go back... don't disturb you...

wife: no la... i watch with you... don't worry... come...

Sneak preview to Ian's temptations....
Old 29-05-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sneak preview to Ian's temptations....

ian: hey... cannot la.... your massage skills so good.. how can don't pay you...

wife was massaging ian's shoulders.. they both drank more beers during the second half.. wife drank a can and somehow she coax ian into drinking another two more... they both sat sideways on the sofa, wife kneeling behind ian, her thighs leaning on ian's back, her boobs pressed on his head!!!

wife: haha ok.. i will bill you later...

wife: ohhh... i'm tired.......

wife leaned onto him from behind.. ian was surprised by her action and also bent forward to support her weight...wife slide down and sat on the sofa behind ian, leaning on to him from behind. ian also tired, he took awhile then turned his body around..

tbc later!
Old 29-05-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

naise updates again TS. thanks for continuing the write up.
Old 29-05-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

nice start TS, hope you will share more.
Old 29-05-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
ian: hey... cannot la.... your massage skills so good.. how can don't pay you...

wife was massaging ian's shoulders.. they both drank more beers during the second half.. wife drank a can and somehow she coax ian into drinking another two more... they both sat sideways on the sofa, wife kneeling behind ian, her thighs leaning on ian's back, her boobs pressed on his head!!!

wife: haha ok.. i will bill you later...

wife: ohhh... i'm tired.......

wife leaned onto him from behind.. ian was surprised by her action and also bent forward to support her weight...wife slide down and sat on the sofa behind ian, leaning on to him from behind. ian also tired, he took awhile then turned his body around..

tbc later!

ian: come la ... your turn for massage...

wife: ok.....

the beer was really catching up to her...

ian: heyyy you gotta turn la... otherwise how i massage....

wife was seated with her back on the sofa... she was kind of drunk already...

wife: ok.....

but she did not turn...

ian: you ok a not?

wife didn't reply him... she was dizzy, but not completely knocked out yet.. she could feel one strap already slide down to her shoulder, her boobs exposed... the material not stuck on her skin, loose, and ian kneeling in front of her had full view into her cleavage...

she felt his hands massage her shoulders from the front... she purposely leaned more backwards on to sofa and enjoyed ian's massage..

ian: hey......

it was harder for him to stretch his hand to reach her other side... wife was hoping ian will spread his legs over her legs and kneel directly in front of her......

he didn't ....

instead...

she felt him turn her body to face the other side so he could massage her back... without him seeing, she secretly lowered the strap on the side that had already fallen off... now half her boob exposed...

ian gave her a good back massage, she sat up more upright to let him massage more easily but then also leaned her back onto his thighs, feeling his erected hard cock on her back... ian could also now see more than half her boob... ian also didn't say anything about it... he quietly enjoyed the view...

wife was hoping he will lower his massage and advance down her breast.. he didn't.. she was getting bored... she turned suddenly and faced him, rested her head by his thigh and hugged his leg.. ian was really caught by surprise...

ian: ok now.. where you want me to massage?

wife pointed to her neck, the side that's exposed...

ian: ok sure...

her boob really exposed.. ian could see that nipple already...

ian: eh.. sis.. your strap drop la.. i put it back for your...

he bent lower to reach for her strap...

wife's face touched his erected cock... as ian reached for the strap at her elbow, and when he touched the strap, he slowly pulled it upwards to cover her boob...

wife swiped his hand away...

ian: eh sis... don't like that la... you are exposed leh... let me cover you up
leh....

ian tried again..wife whined and hit his hand away...

ian: naughty la you... don't make me use force...

each time ian tried, his erected penis was like rubbing on her face...

ian: you are naughty...

ian reached and tickled her a bit.. wife grabbed his hand... in the end, in the struggle, wife pulled ian's hand into her breasts...

ian: ah ah... cannot la sis...

wife moaned..

she pulled his hand and rubbed her breasts...

ian: hey hey.. sis.. cannot la... sis....

wife moaned again...

ian didn't seem to pull his hand back...

wife let go of his hand.. she quickly pulled her nightie down.. ian's hand left her boob a little but wife grab it and press it down on her naked boob again.. ian could feel her nipple liao...

ian: hey.. sis.. you drunk la dear... sis....

wife moan louder...

wife: rub me... please....

ian: hey it's me you know.. not your hubby...

wife didn't reply.. she just used his hand and rubbed her breast...

ian: you drunk la sis... better stop ok...

ian tried to remove his hand but wife hung on to it tightly.. she started to kiss his thigh and then kiss his penis..

ian: hey hey hey.. cannot la sis...

wife opened her mouth and sucked his erected penis head, her tongue licking his shorts cloth material... she could taste some semen already as ian was already wet...

ian kept telling her no... but wife just get more turned on and more vigorous..

ian: die la... sis... this is wrong man.... sis...... die la....

wife knew ian also wanted it... she let go of his hand..

she reached higher.. together with her other hand which was squeezing ian's butt cheek as she sucked his penis on his shorts, she pulled ian's shorts down and then quickly grab his penis...

ian: hey.. HEY!! ahh.. sis... cannot la... ahhh... ahhh.. sis..... this is wrong... ahh... sis... ahh.... ahhh..... ahhhhh....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1