The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2010, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 14
thomaskwa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthomaskwa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthomaskwa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthomaskwa is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

I stay in the EAST
Old 29-05-2010, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Crookyster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

met up with queen last week, was totally spent! not a single drop was left!
Old 30-05-2010, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wjr01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tot that cqueen's email shut down liao. nvr reply anymore.
Old 30-05-2010, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjr01 View Post
tot that cqueen's email shut down liao. nvr reply anymore.
Good evening samsters,

1. My slutty tongue is always ready and wide open to any suitable horny hard cock, so how can my email be shut down?

2. Beside my own busy work schedule, I am also busy packing my place for house moving shortly. Hence, that explains why I did not really have the time to read my email.

Remember, my slutty tongue is awaiting for your hard cock enquiries at [email protected]
Old 30-05-2010, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
cQueen need to suck a cock a day to keep the doctor away ..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
2. Beside my own busy work schedule, I am also busy packing my place for house moving shortly. Hence, that explains why I did not really have the time to read my email.
Sex Goddess,

Welcome back to the Forum after a absence of eleven (11) days ....

Why didn't you ask for my assistance to help you pack your things ? Scared I secretly steal some of your erotic panties and G-strings ?

How about having a pot-luck house-party after you have settle down in tnat new cosy place of yours ? I suggest that you invite all those Samsters whom you had sucked their cocks before (including me, of course ! ) and have a Mass Orgy Party

Old 03-06-2010, 10:13 AM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: cQueen need to suck a cock a day to keep the doctor away ..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Sex Goddess,

Welcome back to the Forum after a absence of eleven (11) days ....

So touched by your hard cock constant vigilance of my absence grace period away from this forum. The main reason why my slutty tongue do not frequent this forum as much as before is because of the slow lagging services. Your constant vigilance towards my presence will motivate my slutty tongue to log in more from now on, in spite of the operational lagging issues.

Why didn't you ask for my assistance to help you pack your things ? Scared I secretly steal some of your erotic panties and G-strings ?

Aiyo, no lah, with your hard, throbbing juicy cock dangling rite under my slutty tongue, I will be busy engulfing and deepthroating your hard cock all day long that I cannot hand over the house to the new owner cos I have not packed at all!

How about having a pot-luck house-party after you have settle down in tnat new cosy place of yours ? I suggest that you invite all those Samsters whom you had sucked their cocks before (including me, of course ! ) and have a Mass Orgy Party

Already my warm tongue is addicted to your delicious hot cum, I do not want to be forced to enroll into the "Hot Cum Detoxify And Addiction Clinic" to rid my hard core addiction to hot cum due to this "Cock Sucking Mass Orgy'.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:15 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
cQueen need to suck a cock a day to keep the doctor away ..........

Quote:
I will be busy engulfing and deepthroating your hard cock all day long that I cannot hand over the house to the new owner cos I have not packed at all!
Sex Goddess,

Do you need my free service to help you to pack your things ?

I do not need any payment from you ..... all I ask for is some of your "used" panties & erotic G-strings for my "souvenir" ...... okay ?
Old 18-06-2010, 06:07 PM
Samster

good afternoon Samsters,

1. I trust all of you are waiting eagerly to let your cock down.. oops, i mean your hair down for this weekend?

2. I do apologise for my late replies to your email as I am now still packing my place and moving out next week to a transitional place for 3 months, before moving in again to my new place which will only be ready after 3 months.

3. The transitional place has no tel point for me to engage and connect to my singtel broadbandth even though i want to pay for this relocation connecting services.

4. This means that I may not be able to respond promptly to your email at [email protected] as i would like to.

5. One good way is to leave your Hp no behind (at [email protected]) for my slutty tongue to sms your hard cock for a faster and more effective arrangement to enjoy my free "Goodwill Erotic BJ Package."

6. Cheers.
Old 19-06-2010, 08:28 AM
Samster

Welcome back !

Sex Goddess,

Once again, welcome back after a "long absence" ......

Once you have settled down in your new "transitional" place, please PM me to offer your my "thousands of little soldiers" which I have been reserving for your hungry deep throat all this while ...... ( P.S. You are the ONLY person that I allow to CIM my "little soldiers" )

Cheers !
Old 19-06-2010, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
googoobird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alas! I must be one of the unlucky applicants if as u say, u have replied to the mails.

Quote:
good afternoon Samsters,

1. I trust all of you are waiting eagerly to let your cock down.. oops, i mean your hair down for this weekend?

2. I do apologise for my late replies to your email as I am now still packing my place and moving out next week to a transitional place for 3 months, before moving in again to my new place which will only be ready after 3 months.

3. The transitional place has no tel point for me to engage and connect to my singtel broadbandth even though i want to pay for this relocation connecting services.

4. This means that I may not be able to respond promptly to your email at [email protected] as i would like to.

5. One good way is to leave your Hp no behind (at [email protected]) for my slutty tongue to sms your hard cock for a faster and more effective arrangement to enjoy my free "Goodwill Erotic BJ Package."

6. Cheers.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
lovestar is Cool - loads of Potential

Cqueen

u may not remember me but i went to ur place and u totally sucked me dry and u lick my assh*le i LOVE it!!! u even massage for me it was so wonderful that night i had my best bj EVER!!!!

sry i can't return to find u as i got work commitment issues now. Btw i am the ns boy u sucked. If i ever pass by east i'll call u k oh and i am honored that u choose to suck me thank u for giving me the best bj in my life
Old 01-07-2010, 07:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
aboon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

thank ..........
Old 02-07-2010, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
clio69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestar View Post
Cqueen

u may not remember me but i went to ur place and u totally sucked me dry and u lick my assh*le i LOVE it!!! u even massage for me it was so wonderful that night i had my best bj EVER!!!!

sry i can't return to find u as i got work commitment issues now. Btw i am the ns boy u sucked. If i ever pass by east i'll call u k oh and i am honored that u choose to suck me thank u for giving me the best bj in my life
Cqueen .... i want to try too ... :P
Old 06-07-2010, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 14
ketui44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

hi Cqueen. Hope you have settled down into your new place. I have not met you before but love to in the very near future. Please pm me when you are free. Cheers.

ketui44
Old 06-07-2010, 11:28 PM
Samster

Good evening Samsters,

1. Indeed, thanks for your kind patience and understanding if my slutty tongue did not reply to you at all during these 3 weeks of hectic relocation, work load and unforeseen circumstances.

2. Indeed, I am glad that things have more or less settled down but I still have some minor issues to iron out before my slutty tongue can be in full force again to serve the needs of the samster's hard cock here.

3, Nevertheless, my slutty toingue will strive to manage well my outstanding issues together with serving of the samster"s hard cock here. This is not to cause any disservice to all the samster's hard cock whom have been supportive of my "Goodwill Free Erotic Bj Package."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1