The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hua Hin

Hua Hin not so ulu and relaxing, slow and easy. The night life area is soi Bintabaht and soi 80 as earlier post said it. Yes, it is still alive. LT is around 1.5k to 2k baht and bf is 300 to 400 baht. The pub in Hilton is a sian place with FL too. Very comfortable pricing being in Hilton hotel. A nice place to chill out and make frenz.

Old 26-06-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 19
SiaoHoUzi83 is one of the Best!SiaoHoUzi83 is one of the Best!SiaoHoUzi83 is one of the Best!

not really cheap place ,but relaxing ..many retire there ..
Old 05-04-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
xavierwong888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Searched for this thread as dont want to start a new thread.

I going to Hua Hin in 2 months time. Any bros have recommendations for a good beach resort and chill drinking place ?
Old 12-04-2023, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 21
maddog2003 is one of the Best!maddog2003 is one of the Best!maddog2003 is one of the Best!maddog2003 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierwong888 View Post
I going to Hua Hin in 2 months time. Any bros have recommendations for a good beach resort and chill drinking place ?
I personally like The Standard or Marriott. Have direct access to the beach and convenient location to look for makan and drinks.

Not sure what you mean by chill drinking place as there are many pubs and relatively nice drinking joints all over HH. But it’s ladies company drinking places, then you have to head out to central HH around Hilton hotel area.

Hope the above helps
Old 12-04-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ahzheng is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2003 View Post
I personally like The Standard or Marriott. Have direct access to the beach and convenient location to look for makan and drinks.

Not sure what you mean by chill drinking place as there are many pubs and relatively nice drinking joints all over HH. But it’s ladies company drinking places, then you have to head out to central HH around Hilton hotel area.

Hope the above helps
Chill drinking place I think he referring to Live band eat and drink relaxed music type of place.
Old 21-06-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 16
outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!

Planning a trip to hua Hin for a night or two to chill. So I gather hilton is the better hotel if want a mix of relaxing by the hotel and finding WLs? Any bros have tips for where to find WL for LT at Hua Hin?
Old 23-06-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by outc4st View Post
Planning a trip to hua Hin for a night or two to chill. So I gather hilton is the better hotel Hua Hin?
Hilton is more centrally situated.
For me if go Hua Hin usually purely relax and do nothing, drink without specifically looking for sex.
So I usually stay Movenpick.
Old 23-06-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookoo88 View Post
Hilton is more centrally situated.
For me if go Hua Hin usually purely relax and do nothing, drink without specifically looking for sex.
So I usually stay Movenpick.
I rather stay in those villas or resorts type and beer facing the sea.
Old 14-07-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
ranger141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotspud View Post
Hi Bro,

Sorry I just saw this post. I came here looking for recommendations for HH too but there were none. So I am posting this here from what I have learnt for the sake of brothers who may be visiting in future.

First of all, do not expect HH to be like Pattaya or BKK where massage parlours are in abundance and streetwalkers are everywhere. There is a known area with bars and hostesses who do FL but none of those agogo ones we see in soi cowboy. Just go to any bar if u see any gal u fancy and negotiate from there. Got quoted 2000bht but didnt go. Ladies drinks and your beers are almost 1/2 the BKK prices. The Fls/WL there will know where the short-times room are around the area and they are very cheap. I don't even remember having to pay bar fine either unlike in BKK. Everything is just more laid back, casual and friendly. If bonking isn't on your itinerary just having a few drinks and shooting some pool with the gals is great fun and won't burn a hole in your pocket.

Pls refer to map:
http://www.huahinafterdark.com/map.htm

Dodgy massage parlours are concentrated at the openings of the 'lorongs'. Just take some walks and you won't miss them. I have never tried them though.

And u know why?????

Coz I found this awesome 'massage place' with really young girls (18-24 I guess, only about 4 of them in the shop) and it costs only 500bht for an hour with happy ending. Thats's SGD19!!! Went there 4 times in my 2 days there until I a bit paiseh.

No stripping them though unless u pay more.... I think 1000bht. I didn't and was just happy with my awesome SGD19 dollar HJs by cute young darlings.

Here are the details:

Mermaid Spa
Tel:032-533-6931 / 083-063-068-2566

Get the taxi driver to drop you at Petchakasem Road Soi 63 near Burger King and use your GPS from there. 30 second walk. It's in an alley with a swim school few doors down. It does not look like a massage parlour but rather a small terrace house.

Wow! I'm the first to post a FR on Hua Hin! Have fun bros!
Thanks for sharing info bro.
Old 16-07-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 10
haha90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhaha90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2003 View Post

Hope the above helps
Thanks for the sharing
Old 17-07-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
jl7777 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any recommend where can find the girls at night?
Old 17-07-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 9
porega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jl7777 View Post
Any recommend where can find the girls at night?
most of the place close 1am
Old 17-03-2024, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
kiosk70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For Easter weekend you think HH or Pattaya is best? I’m wondering if Pattaya will be way too crowded… anyone has taken the ferry from HH to Pattaya?
Old 18-03-2024, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiosk70 View Post
For Easter weekend you think HH or Pattaya is best? I’m wondering if Pattaya will be way too crowded… anyone has taken the ferry from HH to Pattaya?
Given easter matters not to thais, ( its not a pubhol here), but that its a v short hol also, hh likely got expats driving down to hh quite many, while pattsya will get some also...local bizness wont even care easter itself...for the v short hol patts likely easier to go to...most family trip takers i know in sg will just do bkk or pkt. Pattaya is way bigger than hh so ^crowded^ is relative too.......
If you are talking about mongering, id say patts...way more options and the median age index of the SW is much lower
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1