The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2016, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: Max_Priest Rises ........ Strictly for FR Only!

by e way, i saw Linda long long time ago....she look like shit....dun know what the fuss seriously!!!!
Old 20-08-2016, 12:12 AM
Samster

FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: Community Rating of cat $150 WLs (社群点评)

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
removed chu chu

archived frs for

16W17 Linda
bro, been three weeks without a good fuck....can pity me....give me good lobang! haha
Old 20-08-2016, 08:28 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
bro, been three weeks without a good fuck....can pity me....give me good lobang! haha
bro....recently i tried 1 all is fake soft boobs leh....how to recommend to u
Old 20-08-2016, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How about those in my signature? You tried all? If you desperately need one just take cat 150 PRC, usually mentioned. Or you like big natural boobs like bro Comm said, I am not too sure as that was never my main criteria. Haha xiao yu of 2831A
Old 20-08-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

He want good body. Apple 1809 type of body
Old 21-08-2016, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
He want good body. Apple 1809 type of body
wow....bro u understand me well....i don't want just big boobs....want nice well shaped perky natural round tits...plus nice slim body!!!

Last time so so many!!!!

Going overseas for a big bang soon!
Old 21-08-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
How about those in my signature? You tried all? If you desperately need one just take cat 150 PRC, usually mentioned. Or you like big natural boobs like bro Comm said, I am not too sure as that was never my main criteria. Haha xiao yu of 2831A
bro, thanks for recommendation...my taste a bit different from the rest! Gold standard
Old 21-08-2016, 08:10 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
wow....bro u understand me well....i don't want just big boobs....want nice well shaped perky natural round tits...plus nice slim body!!!

Last time so so many!!!!

Going overseas for a big bang soon!
haha...ya thts because all the 1 i suggested to u got rejected, so i know ur taste is how high
Old 25-08-2016, 09:22 AM
Samster (P)

been abit lazy but archived some frs today....also let me know if any wls in the list have gone back

1606 shasha
1606a xiao lan
1651 ling zi and xiao ya
1654a qi qi
16wh06 xia tian
Old 29-08-2016, 09:00 AM
Samster (P)

archived some frs

1606 sha sha
1606a xiao lan - recently trending
1669 baby
2040 xiao qian

as usual...let me know if i missed out any frs and if any of the wls have gone back
Old 31-08-2016, 06:46 PM
Samster (P)

quick archive

2040 xiao qian
2045 yi yi
Old 31-08-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 17
Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold

Seeking ID help from bros

Was at 2041 just now and saw an external wl called in.
Short and (moderately) busty with perky butts (peeking out of her denim shorts). Moderate waist (not slim or fat)
Fair. Cute (school girl/GND charms), impish face, long hair. Nice smile.

Asked David and he said she was 小雪。 But he did not seem to want to tell me house, so I did not pursue.

Would any bros know of any good 小雪 around the place?

Hunting for good discounts in JB spas and FL1

Lousy Alert

Semi-retired and browser issues. Don't up me
Old 01-09-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingzz View Post
Seeking ID help from bros

Was at 2041 just now and saw an external wl called in.
Short and (moderately) busty with perky butts (peeking out of her denim shorts). Moderate waist (not slim or fat)
Fair. Cute (school girl/GND charms), impish face, long hair. Nice smile.

Asked David and he said she was 小雪。 But he did not seem to want to tell me house, so I did not pursue.

Would any bros know of any good 小雪 around the place?
Probably either from 1606a or 2040 bro as those houses have girls with such names. Or was it Piaoxue from 1429 bro - as piaoxue fits your description.

The last xiaoxue i know was 1606a, but someone said she went home. She would also be a schoolgirl cutie with GND charms as you described, but not sure if she is still around.
Old 01-09-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 17
Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Probably either from 1606a or 2040 bro as those houses have girls with such names. Or was it Piaoxue from 1429 bro - as piaoxue fits your description.

The last xiaoxue i know was 1606a, but someone said she went home. She would also be a schoolgirl cutie with GND charms as you described, but not sure if she is still around.
Ok, thanks bro. Got a few hits. Will test around

Hunting for good discounts in JB spas and FL1

Lousy Alert

Semi-retired and browser issues. Don't up me
Old 01-09-2016, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingzz View Post
Ok, thanks bro. Got a few hits. Will test around
do report back here to HQ when you found your answer bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1