The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2017, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
These were the conditions for revolutions, uprisings, rebellions and upheavals. Governments and dynasties fell the violent and bloody way. History kept repeating itself for 5000 years.

As long the gap between rich, powerful, connected vs poor, unemployed, weak, helpless become too wide, inequality reached the extreme points then society will start to destabilize. Protests will become riots. Riots will become revolutions, uprisings, rebellions and upheavals.

History never lies.
Cb!!!

Are u here to incite n instigate violence against garbagement. Last time the guy who did it was jailed cos according to cb garbagement, ppl will take what someone says on Internet at face value n be violent. Haha

Sporeans are too stupid to realise that if they rise up, garbagement will definitely send in the tanks. Cos garbagement already made it clear that sporeans are the enemy
______
Exchange points incite ma
Old 19-03-2017, 02:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: The relentless rising cost of living in Singapore

How well is well-paid?

By Tan Hui Leng and Jasmie Yen, TODAY | Posted: 10 April 2007 1028

They expressed support for the need to pay top dollar for top talent in the public sector.

But Members of Parliament (MPs) who took part in yesterday's parliamentary debate on the pay hike also spoke passionately about what many Singaporeans believe to be the heart of the issue: The benchmarking formula used to determine ministerial pay.

Ang Mo Kio MP Inderjit Singh noted that Singaporeans could not expect their leaders to serve based on altruism alone. "Are we willing to leave the future of the country to chance, that we will get good people who will give up their competence without caring about their salary?" he asked.

Some MPs, however, saw problems in benchmarking ministers' pay to the private sector, pointing out to disparities in the risks taken by company chief executives and ministers and top civil servants.

Marine Parade MP Lim Biow Chuan said: "I struggle to understand what a top Admin Officer aged 32 at grade SR9 has to worry about that will justify him receiving $363,000 a year … From many people's perspectives, they take no personal risk and are at best, paid employees."

Opposition MPs Mr Chiam See Tong (Potong Pasir) and Hougang's Low Thia Khiang took issue with the fact that Singapore's ministers are paid more than their counterparts in developed countries.

MPs like Bishan-Toa Payoh's Mrs Josephine Teo, however, pointed out that ministers in other countries may make more money after their term in office ends, such as through public speaking.

Some MPs voiced concerns about the timing of announcing the pay revisions, especially with the Goods and Services Tax (GST) due to rise to 7 per cent in July.

Mr Singh said: "How do we answer the man-in-the-street when we're told that about one-quarter to one-third of the expected revenue increase this year from the GST is going to be for the proposed ministerial and civil service salary increases, about $240 million, I was told?"

Mr Low also referred to the recent debate on increasing the amounts for public assistance. "It's also ironic that we are consuming taxpayers' money and … discussing how much more of a fraction of a million to pay civil servants and ministers while we haggle over additional tens of dollars to hand out to our needy and disadvantaged citizens," he said.

Some MPs who supported the pay hike also suggested that the salary benchmarking could be finetuned, such as pegging ministers' salaries to more realistic markers such as top men in private equity firms and top companies based on market capitalisation.
Old 19-03-2017, 02:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Cb!!!

Are u here to incite n instigate violence against garbagement. Last time the guy who did it was jailed cos according to cb garbagement, ppl will take what someone says on Internet at face value n be violent. Haha

Sporeans are too stupid to realise that if they rise up, garbagement will definitely send in the tanks. Cos garbagement already made it clear that sporeans are the enemy
______
How well is well-paid?

By Tan Hui Leng and Jasmie Yen, TODAY | Posted: 10 April 2007 1028

They expressed support for the need to pay top dollar for top talent in the public sector.

But Members of Parliament (MPs) who took part in yesterday's parliamentary debate on the pay hike also spoke passionately about what many Singaporeans believe to be the heart of the issue: The benchmarking formula used to determine ministerial pay.

Ang Mo Kio MP Inderjit Singh noted that Singaporeans could not expect their leaders to serve based on altruism alone. "Are we willing to leave the future of the country to chance, that we will get good people who will give up their competence without caring about their salary?" he asked.

Some MPs, however, saw problems in benchmarking ministers' pay to the private sector, pointing out to disparities in the risks taken by company chief executives and ministers and top civil servants.

Marine Parade MP Lim Biow Chuan said: "I struggle to understand what a top Admin Officer aged 32 at grade SR9 has to worry about that will justify him receiving $363,000 a year … From many people's perspectives, they take no personal risk and are at best, paid employees."

Opposition MPs Mr Chiam See Tong (Potong Pasir) and Hougang's Low Thia Khiang took issue with the fact that Singapore's ministers are paid more than their counterparts in developed countries.

MPs like Bishan-Toa Payoh's Mrs Josephine Teo, however, pointed out that ministers in other countries may make more money after their term in office ends, such as through public speaking.

Some MPs voiced concerns about the timing of announcing the pay revisions, especially with the Goods and Services Tax (GST) due to rise to 7 per cent in July.

Mr Singh said: "How do we answer the man-in-the-street when we're told that about one-quarter to one-third of the expected revenue increase this year from the GST is going to be for the proposed ministerial and civil service salary increases, about $240 million, I was told?"

Mr Low also referred to the recent debate on increasing the amounts for public assistance. "It's also ironic that we are consuming taxpayers' money and … discussing how much more of a fraction of a million to pay civil servants and ministers while we haggle over additional tens of dollars to hand out to our needy and disadvantaged citizens," he said.

Some MPs who supported the pay hike also suggested that the salary benchmarking could be finetuned, such as pegging ministers' salaries to more realistic markers such as top men in private equity firms and top companies based on market capitalisation.
Old 19-03-2017, 02:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Cb!!!

______
Go and read your history and stop fearmongering. This is the general behaviour and general outcome all over the world for 5000 years when inequality becomes too wide for any reason.
Old 19-03-2017, 02:15 AM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Go and read your history and stop fearmongering. This is the general behaviour and general outcome all over the world for 5000 years when inequality becomes too wide for any reason.
Knn. What fear mongering.

Who is spore's enemy. Is it Malaysia or indo or even China. Who.

And is it true a guy was jailed cos he say there should b violence against police. As if ppl so stupid , read Liao will b violent.

I can tell u don't read n don't understand.
Ranting yr point, oblivious to yr counter point will lead u nowhere
_____
Exchange points lead to where
Old 19-03-2017, 02:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Knn. What fear mongering.

Who is spore's enemy. Is it Malaysia or indo or even China. Who.

And is it true a guy was jailed cos he say there should b violence against police. As if ppl so stupid , read Liao will b violent.

I can tell u don't read n don't understand.
Ranting yr point, oblivious to yr counter point will lead u nowhere
_____
Exchange points lead to where
Whatever. I don't know your point and what you are trying to get at.

I only know Singapore has a platform call Elections to change Government, no need violence.

This was why Western Democracies enjoyed peace and prosperity for few hundred years with no upheavals.

The last autocratic country with no elections system and to experience Civil War was China. Today China still does not have election systems. If China Government turns bad again, history will repeat itself.
Old 19-03-2017, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quote:

I only know Singapore has a platform call Elections to change Government, no need violence.

This was why Western Democracies enjoyed peace and prosperity for few hundred years with no upheavals.

The last autocratic country with no elections system and to experience Civil War was China. Today China still does not have election systems. If China Government turns bad again, history will repeat itself.
U don't think .
That's why u r like hamster running so much but still in his cage n still so fat.

THINK!!!!

Russia got elections. Iraq also.
See what good it leads them.
If Pyongyang got elections, nothing will change.

If needs become necessary, don't even need to wait for elections OK. Look at south Korea n Iceland

Are u so naive to think if garbagement voted out, yr problems solved?

THINKKKKK!!!! Knn!!!!!

U sound like those idiots where Genghis n his horde outside yr wall demand u open gates so they can rape n pillage.

And yr expert advice is let's negotiate n discuss win win solutions with Genghis. Everyone roll their eyes at u la.

I already say before le.
Whoever is opposition voted in will fail. Fail!!!

If you don't think, at least read my post LA. If u don't even bother to read, put yr head in front of SBS bus tyre LA.
_____
Exchange points like hamster ma

Last edited by sadfa; 19-03-2017 at 02:48 AM.
Old 19-03-2017, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 21
unicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond repute

Laucheebai chow ah kua sadfa talk cock again and again.

You think you so smart but actually empty vessel. All your post here are anti government. Now you twist and turn the table and accuse others of inciting violence. Fucking coward traitor. You should be "deported" to IMH immediately. Pu bor old man sadfa
Old 20-03-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post
not only SG, everywhere same ...

the innovation will create more wealth for less people and cause more social problems ... but people will still can cope with it ... in the long term
Most countries can cope with it. But when our society is built on the following premises, we will get hit very hard:
  • Electricity bills higher than other countries
  • GST at 7%
  • Water tax
  • Houses are expensive

This list will go on. The point of the matter is, we are always more expensive than others. That means all our lives we are paying more than others; but when 60% or more of our lives we maybe displaced; then how does one cope with it?

To make matters worse, our people are always "sabo"ing each other. I was very amazed at how our local turn on each other. For example, I read an article about a lorry driver making a dangerous u-turn and someone uploaded the video and the police arrested the person. I do NOT condone the driver's actions; but I feel that when you get someone arrested then you have no empathy for your fellow Singaporeans. That person has a father and a mother and for you to go around saying that you doing it good for the drivers on the road, then you have ultimately "sabo"ed your own kind.

And I was further more dismayed when I was at the airport and watching CNA and I counted during the morning show 2 presenters and 1 reporter; and guess the number of locals among them. 1 LOCAL or at least I think it was one. One of them was KOREAN for sure. You mean our entire city has NO TALENT to become a presenter on a local TV station! WTF! I have been to so many other countries but I don't see other TV stations put another overseas person in that position.

Anyway, not bitching about anything but our system is definitely having problems and it will get worse in the next few years.
Old 20-03-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:

China is a different beast right now. China has sent out some of its best to countries and now these people will return one day. They have picked up the best of other countries and that will put pressure on the leadership and cadre.

I mean if I am a student from PRC in Singapore. And one day I return, I would incorporate ERP and cashcard to generate revenues like Singapore.

The problem is with Singapore, we are too small and we are led by people who have nothing but book knowledge. We lost the best of our politicians and now it is about money. But one day, we will be overcome by our neighbours simply because of sheer numbers. For example, our banks today will have lost I think a combined loss of 400 million because of Ezra. So who do you think will pick up the bill one day? Sigh.
Old 20-03-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Most countries can cope with it. But when our society is built on the following premises, we will get hit very hard:
  • Electricity bills higher than other countries
  • GST at 7%
  • Water tax
  • Houses are expensive

This list will go on. The point of the matter is, we are always more expensive than others. That means all our lives we are paying more than others; but when 60% or more of our lives we maybe displaced; then how does one cope with it?

To make matters worse, our people are always "sabo"ing each other. I was very amazed at how our local turn on each other. For example, I read an article about a lorry driver making a dangerous u-turn and someone uploaded the video and the police arrested the person. I do NOT condone the driver's actions; but I feel that when you get someone arrested then you have no empathy for your fellow Singaporeans. That person has a father and a mother and for you to go around saying that you doing it good for the drivers on the road, then you have ultimately "sabo"ed your own kind.

And I was further more dismayed when I was at the airport and watching CNA and I counted during the morning show 2 presenters and 1 reporter; and guess the number of locals among them. 1 LOCAL or at least I think it was one. One of them was KOREAN for sure. You mean our entire city has NO TALENT to become a presenter on a local TV station! WTF! I have been to so many other countries but I don't see other TV stations put another overseas person in that position.

Anyway, not bitching about anything but our system is definitely having problems and it will get worse in the next few years.
In east Germany, half the population spy on the other.

This is the result of fucked up garbagement in charge of spore.

Their laws is to control stupid sporeans.
Garbagement inherited the laws from the whites. ASK the Africans. They'll tell u their own ppl who take over from white colonialists are EVEN WORSE than the whites. that's the garbagement for u.

Their laws is to control stupid sporeans not themselves.
As if if elites kanna, they'll suffer.
As if albino will ever get jailed or caned or punished.

But sporeans too stupid to know.

Sporeans are fucking twisted.
They don't know right from wrong cos they only listen to garbagement.

When Amos kanna, they actually support garbagement, the oppressors!!

Even small things, they don't give chance.
They are even more fucked up than old man n garbagement.

So they kaopeh n sabo on one another to curry favour n paw garbagement. Wait till these assholes kanna their own shit.
The end of days coming soon for sporeans LA.

And only sporeans believe law n order is supposed to be how spore carry out. No chance. No Mercy.

Wait till stupid sporeans kanna. See who will help them.
______
Exchange points empathy ma

Last edited by sadfa; 20-03-2017 at 11:39 PM.
Old 21-03-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 21
unicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But sporeans too stupid to know.
Ya. You very very smart laucheebai sprean sadfa. PUI!
Old 21-03-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Water, gas bills,, town council fee all going to increase. Hearsay tat Gst will increase soon. Recently went to Kallang hawker ctr eat prawn noodle, price increases fm $3.00 to $3.50. Really stress.....nowadays muz hardworking, doing more OT, hoping can slightly cover the rising cost of living.
Old 21-03-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeproud View Post
Water, gas bills,, town council fee all going to increase. Hearsay tat Gst will increase soon. Recently went to Kallang hawker ctr eat prawn noodle, price increases fm $3.00 to $3.50. Really stress.....nowadays muz hardworking, doing more OT, hoping can slightly cover the rising cost of living.
Stupid sporeans deserve it la

Everytime before elections, garbagement say only they got track record to steer spore to prosperity n safety.

But for years n years liao, life isn't better for sporeans n sporeans keep lamenting life is getting harder while more n more foreigners take up white collar jobs.

So what sporeans do? Vote more for garbagement lor.

Stupid or not? Stupid or not!
_______
EXCHANGE points deja vu ma
Old 21-03-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
MaiHowSiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Young cheebye unicuntboy, where are you?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1