The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-11-2018, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Actually I've noticed all the new girls always first appear in the site that cannot be mentioned...then a few days later in SLG.
Believe at the present moment these 2 are the most traffic heavy sites hence more and more FL by trade girls list at SLG as ML to increase their view rates.

Funny thing is some MLs i talk to die die refuse to list at the zoo site, their theory is the customers there are more "complicated" or not as good quality..really mind boggling, since most cheongsters will not just rely on a single site.. MLs and their weird logics
Old 16-11-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
There are always different preference, some bros still prefer pure HJ, they think cleaner, etc etc, different reasons.

Some like a nice BJ / BBBJ, as an ending. So no such thing as an entry requorement nonsense. It has always been a mix all, sometimes HJ more and sometimes BJ more.

I am a BJ / BBBJ person but I rather have a top notched HJ then a fucked up BJ. So many BJ services, plus flowery MR, I am skeptical. Haha. Back to gut instincts.
From my personal experience so far, FLs tend to give more half-fucked BJ as they want to quickly get into the action then see you off. Hence I prefer MLs from then on, not just the BJ but also the GFE and getting the full (ok, almost full lah) one hour duration.

MLs tends to provide BJ with "professionalism", especially those CIM kind, they have no choice but to suck it up and work doubly hard so that we can unload faster and she can rest her aching jaws
Old 16-11-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
At this rate, people will forget Donna and Aini very soon....
Haha, Donna face so freaking chio, won't forget surely. But definitely miss her lesser since the buffet spread is getting very good lately
Old 16-11-2018, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Donna's natural replacement is Ai La, but the latter still a bit green. Give her some time to learn the tricks of the trade (she's still very difficult to book though).

I think this Xing Chen got a lot of potential; got that wild and foxy SYT vibe to her. She'll also make the ideal Poly/JC girlfriend.
As a RTM customer to both beauties, i have to say imho, the only thing Donna triumph over Ai La is in the looks department. And even then, Ai La didn't lose by that much to be honest. Everything else, Ai La is the better package, fairer, taller, bustier and not to mention $10 cheaper lol. HJ both sama sama but while Donna simply don't feel the need to evolve, Ai La can still get better as she gets more seasoned.

I am leaving out unquantifiable aspects such as personality of course, because frankly speaking I visit Donna largely because of how she carries herself, her character, the same traits that turns other bros off. Believe many of her repeated customers support her due to her character too. Certainly not because of her HJ skills

So for those who missed out on Donna, well all you missed out was a drop dead gorgeous ML whom is rare in the local scene, since you didn't have any interactions with her before, you really didn't miss that much at all. Happy weekend bros 🍻
Old 16-11-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
wen2004 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Bros here, would u all opt for 60 or 90 mins ?
Old 16-11-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

First time visiting I normally go for 60, service good then next round go for 90 or 120
Old 16-11-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Ai La is hardly comparable to Donna in the looks department...

Donna is quite irreplaceable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Donna's natural replacement is Ai La, but the latter still a bit green. Give her some time to learn the tricks of the trade (she's still very difficult to book though).

I think this Xing Chen got a lot of potential; got that wild and foxy SYT vibe to her. She'll also make the ideal Poly/JC girlfriend.
Old 16-11-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Reading Bro Stiffness earlier post, it reminded me of Javabeans. I had the privilege of knowing Bro Java in person, and I still mourn the loss of this friend due to a very unfortunate incident in the past.

Having said that, he was never one to use his position and influence on the forum to ever demand for extra services from anyone.

And to those who make claims about who they are and ask for this and that from the MLs (eg the son of the great Sam Leong himself) please just get a life and move on.
Old 16-11-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 13
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boby2200 View Post
Hi, I plan to try her out this week, is she allow full roaming ? and does her face is same with her ad? because seems got some photoshop work in there.
about photo: well, all pictures definitely must discount la. maybe 20% discount, some picture from animal site might represent closer to real life

about full roam: yes, she allow, but well, i suppose it might depends on chemistry also, if she dont want im sure she would be able to deflect profesionally and gently since she is in the business. you should be able to pick up the signs also. but like i said, from my experience, she is very accomodating.
Old 16-11-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 14
Dragro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried messaging Ai La / Long Nu for several days but still not a single reply from either of them. Should I continue to try booking them?
Old 16-11-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragro View Post
I tried messaging Ai La / Long Nu for several days but still not a single reply from either of them. Should I continue to try booking them?
Long nu keeps mia recently...like one day can the other cannot...dk kena bao liao or what...shall try xing chen today! wonder what is capped cim? 😂😂😂
Old 16-11-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by intergce View Post
Long nu keeps mia recently...like one day can the other cannot...dk kena bao liao or what...shall try xing chen today! wonder what is capped cim? 😂😂😂
Do share how it goes
Lol
Old 16-11-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 12
inline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to all

Been out of the freelance for a very long time as been vivisting mp primilarly aim for a good run down as had bad experience before. However received a gem contact with her contact below:

https://sglonelyguy.info/duo-er-massage/ 

she is pretty with nice boobs and a pretty good figure. Petite in size but sexy in figure. From the pic and actual person is 8/10. However she is those grow on you kind like your typical NDG. Best she stays alone

Rare gem worth the feedback as Massage was decent for about 20 mins. Decent HDLY for a good 10 mins Short with a nice sensual catbath / boobs massage on the back followed by BBBJ, she starts with sliding below, licking on the balls and shaft head. Really shiok with that skillful tongue of hers and we finished off with 69 with full blown in her month.

What triggered me to write review is also her hygiene.. She brushed her teeth and provided me mouth wash to giggle. In my whole chionging life, I had never see 1. Most will just rinse they mouth and that's that.

As we have about 20 mins left, she constantly asking me which area to massage. Super bonus and no time watcher. However she is leaving our shore soon. Sad to see and know her so late.
Old 16-11-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

rumored there will be big sweep next month . maybe that's why some are more cautious. bros, chiong carefully!
Old 16-11-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Ping123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
Thanks for the good FR bro. Nicole boobs enhanced or natural?
All natural and yes, she is from Mongolian
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1