The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-11-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wah so jialat

QUOTE=kraam;18029645]hi Bros, wanna tell about my experience, that time went for my 1st visit to Soda and will be my last experience there

so at the agreed timing, i arrived there, then when i entered, she told me to take a shower and pee, then she went out of the room...i waited for 20 mins...i thought what's happening, where was she? so i dressed, opened the door and looked at the counter girl...and then Soda was standing there

then i went back to the room and she also entered the room, then she started saying "if u not happy, u can go...".....i was like wtf?

she said something to the effect of : "i don't like people to rush me, i start whatever time i want..." wth?

does she have a point there or not? tao nao pai is it? i ask u, if for example she has a customer who booked her at 5pm for 1 hr, means he expects to leave at 6pm
then if Soda suka suka waste time shower or what then she starts her massage at 5.20pm, then what time is she gonna finish? 6.20pm? what about the customer? what if he has other errands, what if he has to go?
what if the customer went for massage during his lunchtime and he has to go back to the office? and she said that?

then she continued talking, tried to snook me, after she finished talking, luckily i asked her back; but i spoke to a lady on the phone just now, it was supposed to be you, who agreed at the supposed timing.
then she said "huh?", "was it me u spoke to?"...then i said yeah, should be, because the other counter girl told me it was you, otherwise why would u be here now? then she diam diam nothing to say, continued the massage

so throughout the whole session she put on a black face, not happy.

she also said i complained a lot about the pain. wth? i told her no i'm not complaining. it's just that your massage makes me feel pain, so i groan due to the pain.
since when i complained about her massage? it's like if someone punches me, obviously i feel pain and i scream out in pain.

talking about pain, i remembered when she pressed down on my stomach, she used so much of bloody strength to press down, she did it for at least 20 seconds. it was really painful.
and then later she said it's not like she wants to purposely cause me pain but that i complain too much. she's just saying that to bluff me. she purposely did it to torture me, very dishonest and cunning person she is.

the reason why i am writing this is because even after a few weeks, i still feel pain in my tummy now, i might probably have to go for a checkup. my fear is that probably my intestines have been hurt due to the excessive strength she applied while pressing down on my stomach.

what happens if i do need to go to hospital for an emergency? what if the doctor tells me i need to go for surgery? she going to pay me? bs.
and u guys mentioned she 'went back to thailand', what does that mean? that means she's doing this on social visit, which is illegal right? anything wrong happens and she can just scoot away on a flight back home.
is she going to be accountable? this is very impt, pls think about this bros.

i will never go back, if i do, my intestines will most probably rupture. i don't feel comfortable around her.

this place and attitude of the girls all scream red flags. it had always been so difficult to call and book. once i called and the counter girl hanged up the phone and took out the phone to prevent people from calling in, so that it's always engaged.[/QUOTE]
Old 16-11-2018, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
mav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massage9988 View Post
XH will be back few day later still can reach her by wechat
Bro, able to share her wechat id? Is she back already?
Old 16-11-2018, 06:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You should walk off already, wont be any happy ending.
she said something to the effect of : "i don't like people to rush me, i start whatever time i want..." wth?

The stomach acupoint press is normal to feel pain if there is blockages at that time she press but should not have pain many days , could be over strength.

That the part can injured easily if been punch.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 16-11-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
fei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
hi Bros, wanna tell about my experience, that time went for my 1st visit to Soda and will be my last experience there

so at the agreed timing, i arrived there, then when i entered, she told me to take a shower and pee, then she went out of the room...i waited for 20 mins...i thought what's happening, where was she? so i dressed, opened the door and looked at the counter girl...and then Soda was standing there

then i went back to the room and she also entered the room, then she started saying "if u not happy, u can go...".....i was like wtf?

does she have a point there or not? tao nao pai is it? i ask u, if for example she has a customer who booked her at 5pm for 1 hr, means he expects to leave at 6pm
then if Soda suka suka waste time shower or what then she starts her massage at 5.20pm, then what time is she gonna finish? 6.20pm? what about the customer? what if he has other errands, what if he has to go?
what if the customer went for massage during his lunchtime and he has to go back to the office? and she said that?

then she continued talking, tried to snook me, after she finished talking, luckily i asked her back; but i spoke to a lady on the phone just now, it was supposed to be you, who agreed at the supposed timing.
then she said "huh?", "was it me u spoke to?"...then i said yeah, should be, because the other counter girl told me it was you, otherwise why would u be here now? then she diam diam nothing to say, continued the massage

so throughout the whole session she put on a black face, not happy.

she also said i complained a lot about the pain. wth? i told her no i'm not complaining. it's just that your massage makes me feel pain, so i groan due to the pain.
since when i complained about her massage? it's like if someone punches me, obviously i feel pain and i scream out in pain.

talking about pain, i remembered when she pressed down on my stomach, she used so much of bloody strength to press down, she did it for at least 20 seconds. it was really painful.
and then later she said it's not like she wants to purposely cause me pain but that i complain too much. she's just saying that to bluff me. she purposely did it to torture me, very dishonest and cunning person she is.

the reason why i am writing this is because even after a few weeks, i still feel pain in my tummy now, i might probably have to go for a checkup. my fear is that probably my intestines have been hurt due to the excessive strength she applied while pressing down on my stomach.

what happens if i do need to go to hospital for an emergency? what if the doctor tells me i need to go for surgery? she going to pay me? bs.
and u guys mentioned she 'went back to thailand', what does that mean? that means she's doing this on social visit, which is illegal right? anything wrong happens and she can just scoot away on a flight back home.
is she going to be accountable? this is very impt, pls think about this bros.

i will never go back, if i do, my intestines will most probably rupture. i don't feel comfortable around her.

this place and attitude of the girls all scream red flags. it had always been so difficult to call and book. once i called and the counter girl hanged up the phone and took out the phone to prevent people from calling in, so that it's always engaged.
WOW!!! Like that also can, maybe her business too good liao, her rate also not cheap. Don't play play in some cases there are ppl suffered permanent injuries.
Also red flags for me now, there are still others beside her.
Old 16-11-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fei2012 View Post
WOW!!! Like that also can, maybe her business too good liao, her rate also not cheap. Don't play play in some cases there are ppl suffered permanent injuries.
Also red flags for me now, there are still others beside her.

agree bro, business good must also maintain good customer services
Old 16-11-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

There are some ..when business good or been their regular...their service drop...
Old 16-11-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Somehow agree with ts Soda attitude is not as good . Maybe her business is too good so she just think she is bigger than the customers . Called her once saying I need just half hour of massage and can go straight into jg action , no need normal massage but she answered me back and say she doesn’t do for half an hour , must take up 1hr if not don’t waste her time and said bye . But it stated that there are an hour & half hour timing for massage too at the shop .
Old 16-11-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 16
rocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like same case like JB ML,all kena kantao by her,show attitude lor..
Old 17-11-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
There are some ..when business good or been their regular...their service drop...
Not surprising that she became like this. She forgotten the times she tried to entice us to suckle and chew her nipples, squeeze her tits and banging her doggie style while getting her ass slapped and moaning like a bitch on heat.
When she stopped these extras due to overwhelming response from bros here, it's a matter of time she hang herself to the highest bidders. I advocated initially to bros to ban her so she will return to earth. Guess most rather to be chop.

No way going back to that kind of pricing and attitude. Bitch deserved to be cold stored.
Old 17-11-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Not surprising that she became like this. She forgotten the times she tried to entice us to suckle and chew her nipples, squeeze her tits and banging her doggie style while getting her ass slapped and moaning like a bitch on heat.
When she stopped these extras due to overwhelming response from bros here, it's a matter of time she hang herself to the highest bidders. I advocated initially to bros to ban her so she will return to earth. Guess most rather to be chop.

No way going back to that kind of pricing and attitude. Bitch deserved to be cold stored.

Dun like to serve, can reject customer but dun use hidden way to injured ppls.
Let JG Bros united and choose the good one.
Old 17-11-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post

Usually is like that. Too Ang pai already
Old 18-11-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Dun like to serve, can reject customer but dun use hidden way to injured ppls.
Let JG Bros united and choose the good one.
yes, the mark of an evil person, injured me that way

covertly injured me then later blame it on me say i "complain" too much about the pain, trying to bs me saying it's part of the treatment and it's not that she wants to purposely give me pain.

nvm, i shall not talk too much, otherwise people say i really complain too much. i already wrote the long FR some pages back, it's already there, who want to read can go read it.
Old 18-11-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 10
y0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhluver View Post
Just wana share on this young PRC masseuse recommended by a good friend.

Very service oriented, not a time watcher. Accommodate to your request. And best is her massage is really good as she was beautician back in China. Unlike those 半桶水 standard whereby their main purpose is to get you to cum and end the session.

She's 24 (thats what she says and what she does look like) with GND looks. Big natural jugs. Slightly curvy, meaty (not fat) and clean shaved (i was surprised cos seldom see these masseuse shave below).

Located near Arab Street, those shophouse 24hrs SPA but she will arrange to meet somewhere and bring u in instead.

When inside, have to pay $50 1st to the SPA owner then proceed to massage room. Shower by self and she proceed to massage. I tell u very good massage. About 30mins into massage she asked to turn over. U can choose ur services, HJ, BJ, BBBJ, CIM or FJ.

I chose BBBJ with CIM, cost damage wise you discuss with her yourself. After end game, i showered and she offered a head massage after that. Those massage that can make you sleep. She even offered to let me rest there for 30mins if i want. In the end i exceeded 15mins.

I dont have her mobile, only her WeChat. PM me if you wana try her service. Just say recommended by "周星驰" (that's just my WeChat photo la) Lol...

Why i post here is because at the end we got chit chat abit and i ask does she knows JG. She said during her time as a beautician in China, she does massage for ladies as well. To her JG is mainly massaging ard the groin area to clear blockages. I cannot fully understand her explanation but if you were to try her services, u can ask for it and update us. I will definitely try this when i RTM next time. =)

bro 周星驰, please share contact with me can?
Old 20-11-2018, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
RPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
hi Bros, wanna tell about my experience, that time went for my 1st visit to Soda and will be my last experience there

this place and attitude of the girls all scream red flags. it had always been so difficult to call and book. once i called and the counter girl hanged up the phone and took out the phone to prevent people from calling in, so that it's always engaged.
Wa, I hate lousy service. Skills not good maybe not enough experience or need more practice. Service no need to go through any training and somemore in service line. I got one not bad in service, but is milf. If anyone wishes to exchange can pm me.
Old 22-11-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes, the mark of an evil person, injured me that way

covertly injured me then later blame it on me say i "complain" too much about the pain, trying to bs me saying it's part of the treatment and it's not that she wants to purposely give me pain.

nvm, i shall not talk too much, otherwise people say i really complain too much. i already wrote the long FR some pages back, it's already there, who want to read can go read it.
thanks for your sharing, bro. if the starting was on the wrong foot, should have stopped and left liao

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread