The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 13-11-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
wow lucky u 2 times.. once for e SIL n once for ur wife for "letting u go w it".. lolx
Lol, my wife ok with it in fact. If any, it adds more fun into our intimate sessions.
Old 13-11-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
x1nahma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy137 View Post
Not accidentally, but a routine, my wife's sister always zg when we go over for dinner. The house layout is in such a way that if I sit at the living room area after dinner, the dining table will be in my full view, she always like to sit at the chair directly in front of my view in her one piece sleeping dress with legs open. Really cannot tahan, sometimes my wife knows I am looking, she gives me that look. Hahhahaa.
Was she wearing any undies?
Old 13-11-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
pikapiku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Definitely! I have scheduled more discussions with her.
And hopefully more zg to view
Old 13-11-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol, my wife ok with it in fact. If any, it adds more fun into our intimate sessions.
wah.. lucky u bro.. even ur wife is okay with it.. huat liao la.. lolx
Old 14-11-2018, 07:43 AM
Samster

leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by x1nahma View Post
Was she wearing any undies?
Yes, of course. My favorite is the pink Lacy one, every Saturday looking forward to going for dinner at mil house. Hahaha
Some more braless is a normal. Initially no, but now maybe familiar already, her sis also don't bother to wear a bra when I reach there. Saturday coming soon, happy day.
Old 14-11-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
wah.. lucky u bro.. even ur wife is okay with it.. huat liao la.. lolx
She ok de lah, sometimes she volunteered to cosplay as her sis also. Doing her while saying her sis name is sibei song.
Old 14-11-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
She ok de lah, sometimes she volunteered to cosplay as her sis also. Doing her while saying her sis name is sibei song.
You might as well tell you wife no need trouble to do cosplay, just invite her sis to join in for T
threesome.
Old 14-11-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

I was filling up my car tyres one morning and next to my car was another with a girl (maybe 17-18yo) standing beside the rear passenger door, while her father (presumably) was checking the tyre pressure as well. There was nothing much except that the girl was in a one-piece casual dress, which was quite short, especially viewed from my squatting position.

All was normal until I glanced at her again, and just then, there was a gentle breeze which actually lifted up her dress, revealing almost her entire panties for a good 2 seconds! It was white with brown horizontal stripes (looked pretty ‘kiddy’ or ‘cute’ design) and quite worn out. The girl didn’t even notice anything, and her dress fell back into place once the breeze passed!
Old 14-11-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
You might as well tell you wife no need trouble to do cosplay, just invite her sis to join in for T
threesome.
Bro, I also want. But don't think my wife can accept that, she still got her limits. Haha
Old 15-11-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post
I was filling up my car tyres one morning and next to my car was another with a girl (maybe 17-18yo) standing beside the rear passenger door, while her father (presumably) was checking the tyre pressure as well. There was nothing much except that the girl was in a one-piece casual dress, which was quite short, especially viewed from my squatting position.

All was normal until I glanced at her again, and just then, there was a gentle breeze which actually lifted up her dress, revealing almost her entire panties for a good 2 seconds! It was white with brown horizontal stripes (looked pretty ‘kiddy’ or ‘cute’ design) and quite worn out. The girl didn’t even notice anything, and her dress fell back into place once the breeze passed!
right place at the right time..
Old 15-11-2018, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not a zg, but saw a lady bra-less on a bus today. Can see her nipples poking out through her grey and black dress. Very hot indeed.
Old 16-11-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 13
Defacto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a team lunch 2 days ago. Seated 2 tables away was a group including an OL facing me. She was in a rather short dress and during the entire lunch, was treated to an unobstructed view of her zg. Helped that she was not bad looking also. Best lunch ever!
Old 16-11-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defacto View Post
Had a team lunch 2 days ago. Seated 2 tables away was a group including an OL facing me. She was in a rather short dress and during the entire lunch, was treated to an unobstructed view of her zg. Helped that she was not bad looking also. Best lunch ever!
same coy as u bro? if yes den i m sure u will definitely always be on the lookout for her.. LOLx.
Old 16-11-2018, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Adding my little contribution to this space.

Left office early yesterday at about 2. From my office to the carpark, I have to cross a road. As I was approaching the pedestrian crossing, the green man was already blinking and the countdown timer was like 5 seconds left. I decided not to chiong across and wait. I then noticed this cute blonde lady, quite pretty and probably in her 20s. She was wearing a short floral dress. I thought she would wait as well and I would have the opportunity to admire her. To my surprise, she ran across the road. As she ran infront of me, the back of her short dress flipped up exposing her nicely shaped butt wearing thongs! It flipped a couple of times as she ran. What a sight! This was definitely much better than admiring her from the side. So glad I waited.
Old 16-11-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
Hi

Adding my little contribution to this space.

Left office early yesterday at about 2. From my office to the carpark, I have to cross a road. As I was approaching the pedestrian crossing, the green man was already blinking and the countdown timer was like 5 seconds left. I decided not to chiong across and wait. I then noticed this cute blonde lady, quite pretty and probably in her 20s. She was wearing a short floral dress. I thought she would wait as well and I would have the opportunity to admire her. To my surprise, she ran across the road. As she ran infront of me, the back of her short dress flipped up exposing her nicely shaped butt wearing thongs! It flipped a couple of times as she ran. What a sight! This was definitely much better than admiring her from the side. So glad I waited.
haha ,, so waiting pay off for you
also for safety ,, lucky you wait
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1