The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 30-10-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Another bad news.

Our No 1 goalkeeper going to be kick back by Besiktas in Jan.

Besiktas had enough of his howlers.
This freaking Karius should give up playing football!
Damn useless...
Old 01-11-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Fun Facts.

Billionaire John Henry bought Boston Red Sox in 2002 and in 16 years it has won the main prize, 4 World Series titles, equivalent to the League title or CL.
While in October 2010 the he over Liverpool F.C. and 8 years so far, only 1 miserable sliverware of a League cup win so far. Let's see in 8 years time he can match his baseball club with a combine haul of 4 League titles/CL cup.
To be fair to him, the miser billionaire has loosen the purse strings in past 2 years with the purchase of the world's expensive defender and goalie. He is certainly better than the 2 previous cunts owners, Hicks and Gillett who try to saddle the club with huge debts with no big investments on players.
Let's look forward to the next 8 years.
Old 04-11-2018, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

It's going to be a tough one at the Emirates tonight, Emery putting out a full strength first XI even the full backs, really can't trust the BS before games

Guess Klopp may well be right then to start with Milner instead of Shaqiri and revert to his old school 433. Surprised Lovren does not even make the bench though

With both lineups, looks to be a cracker!

Come on you Reds
Old 04-11-2018, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
It's going to be a tough one at the Emirates tonight, Emery putting out a full strength first XI even the full backs, really can't trust the BS before games

Guess Klopp may well be right then to start with Milner instead of Shaqiri and revert to his old school 433. Surprised Lovren does not even make the bench though

With both lineups, looks to be a cracker!

Come on you Reds
Exciting game !...it's all square now at 1-1

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-11-2018, 03:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Van Dijk could have scored a hat trick.
3 points was ours until an error.
Old 04-11-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Last night was a decent, if patchy performance, some bits good, some bits bad, in a very tough away fixture.

Sure, we were far from perfect, and sure there is legitimate concern about form, individually & collectively. But its November & we are still top of the league (ok, 3rd after tonight), unbeaten so far, and some of our toughest fixtures already played.

I can think of worse situations.

That said, if we are going to even stand a chance of winning the PL, Klopp has got to up his tactical game and take more risks by making sub changes much sooner... probably should have switched to a 4231 earlier in the 2nd half switching Shaqiri in place of Fabinho and Daniel in place of Firmino.

"I saw Virgil van Dijk after the game and he said 'I should have had a hat-trick.' I was not a good football player but I was good at heading and today I would have scored three."... From Klopp

VVD was absolutely immense last night
Old 04-11-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

So many draw games while our rivals keep pounding 5 or 6 goals over its opponents!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 04-11-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

Arsenal were good and the players were motivated. The crowd were strong and loud allowing the players to push hard.

Missed chances cost us the 3 points. In games as big as this when the player misses a good chance the team will pay.

It will be hard to keep up with Man City but not impossible. We need to get as much 3 points as possible because too much draws will make the final games too tough.

Liverpool always have the habit of playing catch up and placing unnecessary pressure on themselves which I am not a fan. I prefer to us to gain as much points as possible in the early stages and allow the players some space to focus on Champions League if we make it far enough.
Old 04-11-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Chances were wasted. VVD unmarked can only head towards the keeper. He has so much time to pick his spot. We need to recall Hyypia back to give VVD a talk. Even Skrtel will thrive. We are lucky to escape with a draw. Towards the end, Arsenal were obviously the more energetic side.
Old 04-11-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Chances were wasted. VVD unmarked can only head towards the keeper. He has so much time to pick his spot. We need to recall Hyypia back to give VVD a talk. Even Skrtel will thrive. We are lucky to escape with a draw. Towards the end, Arsenal were obviously the more energetic side.
It was true Arsenal played well n looked threatening but Pool was the team that had more clear cut chances to score to win the game.
The assistant referees made 2 big blunders last night. 1st was Ars/Pool n 2nd was the Wolves/Spurs. Both disallowed goals by Pool n Wolves were legitimate. No wonder not even an English referee was selected for the 2018 WC. The standard was really poor.
Old 04-11-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

18 minutes into the match and City have scored 3 goals.
Their passing is so good to watch and movement is in pattern.
As a Liverpool fan I am very worried.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHandcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
It was true Arsenal played well n looked threatening but Pool was the team that had more clear cut chances to score to win the game.
The assistant referees made 2 big blunders last night. 1st was Ars/Pool n 2nd was the Wolves/Spurs. Both disallowed goals by Pool n Wolves were legitimate. No wonder not even an English referee was selected for the 2018 WC. The standard was really poor.
The last time an English referee featured in a World Cup final he was ballsless to give red cards when legs went flying. But he was very generous with penalties when he refereed matches at Old Toilet.
Old 07-11-2018, 05:08 AM
Samster

If it was in isolation I’d put it down to a bad night, but that’s two away games in Europe now where we’ve looked completely and utterly horrible.

The first half for me was down to the players. With that team we should have had well enough to beat such a poor outfit in Red Star. But like in Naples, there was nothing, just nothing. No energy, no desire, no urgency and we looked a shell of our former selves.

The second half, well, in my opinion Klopp had a shocker. I really like Klopp but hate to say it looks like we miss Buvac's 'brain'. I don’t think he had any idea how to get us back into that game tonight to be fair. The subs were odd, we kept Lallana on the pitch playing almost like a striker and took off Sturridge, put Mane wing back and proceeded to cross the ball into a packed penalty area. It was very unlike us and I honestly thought we’d well ran out of ideas by that point anyway.

Only thing that’s been functional for us all season has been our defence. We’ve been getting away with frankly abject midfield and forward play by conceding so few and scraping wins. Take away our defence, and we’re far far poorer than we were last season. And it shows. I am getting worried now.
Old 07-11-2018, 08:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Speechless 2-0 loss to RSB
Old 07-11-2018, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Bros,
looks like the players only get motivated to give their best in the Premier LEague...
That's two Championship Cup matches that they played listlessly.

Really like no mood to run!!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1