The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 12-11-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsNaNaLim View Post
Mai hiam buay Pai la lol every alt day wake up to 100 msges
but hor sibei sian one right, 100 msgs, how to clear or dun even bother to clear, unless very very free.
Old 12-11-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsNaNaLim View Post
He found me on nearby. I stay Bukit Panjang and he stays CCK. Maybe not so difficult.. but he didn't realise it's me until we chatted for awhile cos it's been a week or two and only one glance.
wah muz rmb to on n search wechat wen i m in e area of bk panjang. lolx
Old 12-11-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
but hor sibei sian one right, 100 msgs, how to clear or dun even bother to clear, unless very very free.
Actually u see thoes message very easy to clear one. I sometime help my Wife to clear. Many msg is very direct. Like: FWB? How much? Very direct msg.... to hello pretty, u look pretty, are u a model? Seldom u see msg with self intro. So I would say unless one is a FL or damn horny you can actually screen thru very easily.
Old 12-11-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
morrelation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truekopi View Post

Live right now...followed up from previous meet up. Headed out to Holland V kanpai for dinner and drinks, spent the night with her at her place. 2 rounds last night and starting the day right with good morning sex. Gonna prepare for work together now
Very fair and smooth back!
Old 12-11-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
MsNaNaLim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
If is a pretty girl, 100+ msg every other day is a norm. My WeChat friend also show me her chat msg similar to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Actually u see thoes message very easy to clear one. I sometime help my Wife to clear. Many msg is very direct. Like: FWB? How much? Very direct msg.... to hello pretty, u look pretty, are u a model? Seldom u see msg with self intro. So I would say unless one is a FL or damn horny you can actually screen thru very easily.
Agree, I just replied those pleasant-looking ones hahaha
Old 15-11-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ChrisHorace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisHorace View Post
I have been having regular sessions with one of my colleagues since the start of this year.

I work in a German engineering company and there is a pretty decent looking GND colleague in one of the departments I work closely with. She was originally from China but is now a PR. Decent looking, pleasant face and good body C-cup, single mother with a young daughter. A number of male colleagues like to hang out with her during lunch and she is always quite busy fending off advances.

I got quite close to her because we were on the same project team and we had to spend a lot of time working together. Messages on WhatsApp were largely work related but eventually it became more and more friendly, and we would text each other late into the night.

Long story short, our division had a conference in KL early this year and the entire team, including her went. During one of the nights, as usual, we were texting each other in our respective hotel rooms when I asked her if she want to come over for a drink. She say yes and was in my room a few minutes early.

We finished two bottles of wine and our conversation went more and more sexual and I asked her when was the last time she had sex. She shared that she used to have sex very frequently with her ex-hubby but had not had sex since she divorced him. So I asked her if she misses it. She did not reply and just looked at me. I immediately knew that there's chance liao...lol

I looked at her and begin to move my lips towards hers and started to kiss her. She was so hungry that night and it was the best sex I have had in a long while. She is now my favourite colleague and we still have sex once in a while.

Real story, if you work in my company, you will know who am I referring to...lol
Update: I had another session with her yesterday and she confessed to me that I am not the only colleague she had sex with. Apparently, she has been having an on-off FB relationship with one of the company's senior management. Looks can really be very deceiving...lol.
Old 15-11-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Update: I had another session with her yesterday and she confessed to me that I am not the only colleague she had sex with. Apparently, she has been having an on-off FB relationship with one of the company's senior management. Looks can really be very deceiving...lol.
Having sex with senior management brings promotion, power and gfits
Old 15-11-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
great update TS.
Old 15-11-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
whose looks? the woman or the senior management? haha
Old 15-11-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
whose looks? the woman or the senior management? haha
The woman. She looks very down to earth and you would never imagine her being somebody's FB, much less being involved with a senior management. Moral of the story, don't trust women too much. All is a fair game
Old 16-11-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
The woman. She looks very down to earth and you would never imagine her being somebody's FB, much less being involved with a senior management. Moral of the story, don't trust women too much. All is a fair game
She just knows how to maximize her asset values while they last.

Can shiok and have fun, bonus gets more and promotion comes fast.. smart move
Old 16-11-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
Ah hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
woah, guess she gonna get her promotion soon.
Old 16-11-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster

Her projects are quite bleahx actually. Nothing fantastic, very administrative in nature, but she gets to travel rather frequently. On hindsight, now I know why she gets to travel with the bosses when there is an internal freeze on non-essential business travels
Old 16-11-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
She just knows how to maximize her asset values while they last.

Can shiok and have fun, bonus gets more and promotion comes fast.. smart move
Quote:
Her projects are quite bleahx actually. Nothing fantastic, very administrative in nature, but she gets to travel rather frequently. On hindsight, now I know why she gets to travel with the bosses when there is an internal freeze on non-essential business travels
well now we all know why e reasons.. LOLx
Old 17-11-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Archangel2314 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1)ex gf bff 21yo at that time(this bff currently nw is my wife)nw 31yo..LOL..we both got married at 25yo..bought a hse n younger Sil moved in with us as at that time her sch was near my current hse...at that time she was 15yo..as laundry is done by me so all OC n sil everything is washed n hang by me...things start to get me noticed when her bra n panties start to get more colourful and lacy n thongs n g/s start to appear...aft her studies finished at 17yo..typical ah lian wearings n bad habits lk smoking n staying out late becomes normal routine...didnt care much or think much at that time...all along im jus with a boxer at hm without shirt..when she start going braless at hm n shorts at hm getting shorter n tighter,my attention totally focused on her..sex with wife was sil image in my mind frm there onwards...fast forward 2yrs,she 19yo n gt herself pregnant by her bf at that time n skip all those..she gt married n gv birth at 19yo...things start to go more wrong for her,hubby went to on a run to thailand n hide as wanted by police in sg for illegal stuffs...n frm there my so call adventure with her started...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1