The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
mwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Pleasures of life

M: WHAT? THAT IN ME? But its so bigggg.
S: I'll use lotsa of baby oil la, come.
M: Noooooo, please I'm exhausted already. Tomorrow can?
S: Now laaa. I make you let go again kay?
M: Okokok.

He opened a bottle of johnson baby oil and poured it all over me. My boobs, stomach and vagina. He massage my boobs with it, then my stomach and down there too.

S: You look so sexy with all that oil on you babe.
M: Yea it feels good when you rub my boobs with ittt.
S: Babe, I'm gonna put it in now.
M: Be gentle pleaseeeee
S: I love you babeeee!

He pushed it in slowly into me, I felt like I was being spilt apart as his weight made it slowly sink into me.

M: FUCKKKKKK IT HURTTTS! IT BLOODY HURTTS.
S: Tahan abit babe, abit more then will feel good already.

I grimace in pain as he started thrusting me with a slow rhythm. If sex was this painful, I dont want to do it again! My vagina felt like it was gonna tear any minute. Or maybe he was just too big, either way it was a rude awakening to the pleasures just now.

S: Babe, lets try a new position.

I could only mutter a weak okay.

He untied my legs, before pulling them all the way back so they were almost in line with my arms and restrained them once again. He then plunged in again, drawing a shriek from me as it went in so deep and tore through my last resistance. He started ramming me, HARD! It took awhile, but after what seemed like years, I started to feel the familiar stimulation of whatever was inside me. I unknowingly started moaning, this only encouraged him to do me faster.

S: Ohhh you naughty girl, you're moaning like mad, just now you were groaning in pain!
M: Oh yes moreee, moreee, fuck me moreee.
S: You're god damn tight babe. I'm having trouble controlling.
M: Dont cum in me! Dont you dare!
S: I wouldn la siao, i wanna finish in your mouth!

He pulled out and noticed...

S: Babe, your anus..
M: What about it?
S: I feel like trying in your ass.....
Old 30-10-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pleasures of life

good story TS, shall wait here for more.
Old 30-10-2018, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 30-10-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, it's really nice.
Old 30-10-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

mwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Pleasures of life

M: You siao ah! Thats for shitting la, not putting your thing in!
S: Okay laa, we try another time. I wanna continue doing your pussy.

He slowly inched it in, making me nearly have an orgasm in the process.

S: God, you're effing tight babe.
M: Yea? Give it to meee!

He worked up a rhythm and started ramming me harder than ever. He then untied my hands and legs, followed by positioning me in doggy position. I moaned out loudly not caring if anyone heard us when he pushed in all the way in. It was so deeppp! Before long I begun to orgasm again, spasms rocked by body, gushing out on his alrdy soaked bedsheet, pushing his cock out of my vagina. I continued to squirt for the next 5 seconds to his amazement. Like clockwork, he pushed his penis back into me when i stopped squirting, causing me to shiver with overwhelming pleasure.

M: Oh goddd I'm gonna let go againnn!!
S: Its cum babe, just say you're cumming again. Ask my permission to cum!
M: May i cum pleasee, pleaseee!
S: More! Say you're a slut!

He went back to tying my arms above my head again and legs spread apart.

S: Beg more! Call me master!
M: Master may i cum please? I'm a slut, let me cum pleaseee!
S: Suck my cock and make me cum! Then you can cum.

I bobbed my head up and down on his cock, it was extremely tiring as i was tied up and could not use my hands. I continued to try to suck his penis as fast as I could. Jolts of electricity triggered from him kneeding my tits and playing with them only motivated me to take him deeper and faster.

S: I'm gonna cum! Open your mouth babe!

I gingerly open my mouth bracing myself for the foul smelling liquid.

S: Here it comes!

I caught the first spurt on my tongue, the next spurt even bigger, hit the back of my throat making me gag and choke but I managed to hold it in and gulp down the loads to make room for upcoming loads. Inevitably, I had sucked him dry as I was afraid I would choke on his loads.

S: Omg you swallowed my load?! Good girl..
M: Ya la you cummed so much, if i dont swallow confirm choke.
S: Okay la your turn to cum..

He started fingering me hard, I was feeling so hot from yet another cum load in my mouth in addition to the already hardening one on my face. Also i was still tied up and in a 'helpless' position as he fingered me. His fingers constantly hit this knot in me which drove me crazy. Soon i came close again and screamed into a rocking orgasm which squirted out onto his fingers, everywhere.

S: Babe you okay? That was insane! Lets go bath.
I just nodded my head weakly as he untied me and carried me to the bath.

TBC
Old 30-10-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
LuckyWan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support!
Old 31-10-2018, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 31-10-2018, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 01-11-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 01-11-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15628 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Sis, thanks for sharing.
10 ups as compliments.
Old 01-11-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 03-11-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Apologies for the delay to the next update. Super busy till after Deepavali as have a couple of big flights coming up. Will update the soonest i can!
Old 04-11-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 04-11-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
scoundred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwsm View Post
Apologies for the delay to the next update. Super busy till after Deepavali as have a couple of big flights coming up. Will update the soonest i can!
Thanks! Will be waiting ….
Old 06-11-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

Happy Deepavali to everyone!
Schedule has been crazy but since I got a little free time before I meet my fb, here goes!
We got into the bath tub and soaped each other. I could see his penis getting hard again as I soaped it. His hands found my nipples and played with them, his other hand sneakily move down south to where I thought he would land. It moved further down though and he started playing with the area around my butthole. The combined stimulation of both areas drove me crazy. I never expected that the ass was sucha pleasurable place! He gently pushed a finger inside, causing me to gasp in shock.

M: Omgggg it’s bloody good?! What was that?
S: that’s my finger in your ass babe, looks like you’re enjoying it? Want another finger?
M: Nono just 1 for now. I don’t think I’m ready for another.
S: your ass is even tighter than your pussy! Looks like I’m gonna play with it more then? Bet ya I can make you cum just from fingering it.
M: You sure anot? It’s 2 different areas what.
S: we bet? Loser gotta to whatever winner asks him/her to do.
M: really? You sure about that? You’ll be my servant for a day you know?
S: So confident ah? Let’s try!

He proceeded to finger me with just 1 finger. Immense pleasure built up in my stomach once again.

S: Oooooo, holding it in ah? We try 2 fingers then!
M: Noooo it’s too tight don’t!!
He squeezed a generous amount of shower foam into his hand and rubbed the area around my butthole, occasionally teasing the entrance of my rectum.
S: Here I come!
He plunged 2 fingers soaked in soap into my asshole, making me moan out loud in pleasure.

M: Ohhhhhh, ohhhh fuckkk!

He started picking up the pace in fingering me, my vagina was started to leak despite not being touched at all.

S: Look who’s dripping from the other hole?
M: Mhmmmm ohhh Yea mmhhhh
S: you’re so dead babe, looks like you’ll be the one to do my bidding tmr!

He fingered my anus harder and faster, I had never had anything in my ass except my own fingers prior to this incident, the sudden invasion of another person’s fingers felt so foreign yet so naughty. And this was turning me on so much I was literally fucking his fingers. I unknowingly started to play with my own boobs, tickling them and cupping them.

S: Babe, you’re leaking juices onto my hand!
M: oh yea just do it just do it to meee!

The point of oblivion came quickly and I cummed so hard , the squirt sprayed into the bath tub. I moaned as the orgasm continued, I felt like I had died and gone to heaven.

M: Oh god, that was insane?! I Didn know that was even possible!
S: looks you’re the Slave to me tmr heh!
M: Hey that didn’t count laaaa.
S: oh it sure did! In fact it starts now!
M: Pffftt, fine fine. What must I do?
S: you can start by not wearing underwear out for dinner later. And obeying everything I tell you!
M: whattttt!

TBC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1