The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2013, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by z4cht3r View Post
r these the girls you get to choose from?

I see you pulled that from mango . Like I said most girls are mediocre to bad but you do occasionally find gems there. The one I selected isn't even in that pic. It's a bit like gambling. You enter the doorway and there's a chance for a jackpot.

I'd say most of the 24 and 24/1 oil MP are similar in that respect. Most are not that great but you will find the 5-10% girls who are decent.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Modusoperandi, welcome back from your sabbatical away from LOS. Thermae (aka Star Wars cantina) only open from 8pm.
Hey, thanks.

I'll stop by again tonight and check it out. I thought the opening hours was 6pm? Guess I was wrong.

It's good to be back. I think this trip I will finally try some kapoo although i'm not all that into handjobs and cocktease.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 20
trash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Kapoo is really not just a hj joint... its a little more to it.

Its like trying to woo or sweettalk the girl into sex. To me its like making me feeling a lot younger like those 20ish years old again...

The girls are prepared to have sex, and most dont even need you to pay that extra. ...but there need to be some chemistry involved.

Patronise it with a open heart. Even without ending with a fj, take it as a fun pickup girl session.

If you like to have sex and think you would be disappointed without fj.... it would be better off going to soapy massage.
Old 03-11-2013, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by trash55 View Post
The girls are prepared to have sex, and most dont even need you to pay that extra. ...but there need to be some chemistry involved.
that is the problem with working in a MP for most girls - they cannot really say "no" to anybody who walk in

AGG less problem for the girl , many time the girl i look at dont want to make eye contact because she want to fuck white man only

shit ... channelnewsasia now showing interview with Chuwit Kamolvisit , if i ever win lottery and have seed money i will want to retire to thailand and open my own MP ...
Old 03-11-2013, 08:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Its like trying to woo or sweettalk the girl into sex. To me its like making me feeling a lot younger like those 20ish years old again...

Patronise it with a open heart. Even without ending with a fj, take it as a fun pickup girl session.

If you like to have sex and think you would be disappointed without fj.... it would be better off going to soapy massage.
So how many times have you gotten FREE extra sex from a KAPOO girl? I get along with a lot of agg girls but i dont feel they want give to me SEX for FREE.............................lol.
Old 04-11-2013, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
.....shit ... channelnewsasia now showing interview with Chuwit Kamolvisit , if i ever win lottery and have seed money i will want to retire to thailand and open my own MP ...
I bet you would personally interview and "inspect" all A-list puyings for Glock Entertainment Massage

Old 04-11-2013, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
shit ... channelnewsasia now showing interview with Chuwit Kamolvisit , if i ever win lottery and have seed money i will want to retire to thailand and open my own MP ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
I bet you would personally interview and "inspect" all A-list puyings for Glock Entertainment Massage
Too bad the Thai no longer issue new license unless you buy over from existing stakeholders. Chok Dee.
Old 04-11-2013, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Agreed,as long you treat them as friends.
They are accomodating and will please you as much as possible.
They even add me in FB and their contact no.

Kapoo is more adventurous and quality is better!
Old 05-11-2013, 12:29 AM
Samster

Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Too bad the Thai no longer issue new license unless you buy over from existing stakeholders. Chok Dee.
Quote:

haha thats why I need to win lottery first ! i know need a LOT of seed capital 5555555

mr soopafly , i think if my MP as big as i want it to be , will be too many pussys and breasts for me to inspect hands on all by myself , can i trouble you to also be a licensed puying inspecter ?
Old 05-11-2013, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
actually that explain why Nataree is now so shit

no need to worry about new competition showing up , so they dont care got cockroaches running around , got air con leak dirty water , wall got moldy , room got bad smell ....... but shit why do they still have the best girls ?????
Old 05-11-2013, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
haha thats why I need to win lottery first ! i know need a LOT of seed capital 5555555

mr soopafly , i think if my MP as big as i want it to be , will be too many pussys and breasts for me to inspect hands on all by myself , can i trouble you to also be a licensed puying inspecter ?
Anything would be better than my current job

Old 05-11-2013, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Bro, KNS lah... boh jio how to go meet you all?

Faster go and chak our dear Mikemike, cos he never jio u!!!!

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 05-11-2013, 08:10 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vientiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Can share some Vientiane lobang or not?

Doing some Ops planning.

Of cos no prob, PM me with what info u need, but I will need time to check out cos too many overseas trips so the name cards all jumble up liao

But tell u hor if u ask me about MILFs (those above 21yo) then no need to ask me liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 05-11-2013, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
he join the Golden Boys.....

Huh join???? I thot he is one of the original Golden Boys........

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 05-11-2013, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Anything would be better than my current job

Errrrrr u mean the one piloting that plane or the GM in the hotel in the background???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread