The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

The Bachelor Party @ Claudia.

Old 18-09-2016, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Francis85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think i cannot go sg thai disco already, coyotes come only, see me talk thai, know old bird already, cannot robert...... kns.......
Old 18-09-2016, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bteh52 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow these G clubs sound damn shiok...Any bros in BKK tonight wanna go cheong together?

Just flew in and will be here till Wed.

PM me and let's go explore
Old 18-09-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro... Mai EMO... Just act dun know Thai can lioa...
Like I always tell my friend they see more dick than we see more pussy... Hahha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis85 View Post
Think i cannot go sg thai disco already, coyotes come only, see me talk thai, know old bird already, cannot robert...... kns.......

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 18-09-2016, 09:16 PM
Samster

I act blur before, but tio spot..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Old 18-09-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
I also can't speak Thai and short fat ugly. They see me they know I'm carrot head!
Old 19-09-2016, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteh52 View Post
Wow these G clubs sound damn shiok...
Shiok?

End of the night when you see your bill lagi shiok!
Old 19-09-2016, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Shiok?

End of the night when you see your bill lagi shiok!
Hahahaha. Ya G-club for first timers sure kena bill shock... myself included. But having said that I had the most fun in G-clubs. mainly because I prefer the flirting process as opposed to straight fucking. Of course I know the girls are there to entertain only because thats their job but its nice to build up the momentum. If money wasn't an issue I would rather visit G-club and end up going back empty handed rather than soapy. Just my personal preference.
Old 19-09-2016, 03:29 PM
Samster

Same same, my next trip in Nov bring me around ok, actually will be there in October liao for 3 weeks, but cannot go chiong, busy schedule.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
I also can't speak Thai and short fat ugly. They see me they know I'm carrot head!
Old 19-09-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis85 View Post
Same same, my next trip in Nov bring me around ok, actually will be there in October liao for 3 weeks, but cannot go chiong, busy schedule.............
U speak Thai geng mak and know more places then I do.
Old 19-09-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
Hahahaha. Ya G-club for first timers sure kena bill shock... myself included. But having said that I had the most fun in G-clubs. mainly because I prefer the flirting process as opposed to straight fucking. Of course I know the girls are there to entertain only because thats their job but its nice to build up the momentum. If money wasn't an issue I would rather visit G-club and end up going back empty handed rather than soapy. Just my personal preference.
these days, i feel like paying LT for an agg at NEP or SC, go out for dates and then back to hotel to do the deed feels much better than going to a g-club.. i personally feel there's a reason they work in g-club cause they definitely don't want to sleep with customers.. so unless you look like a celeb.. chances are near 0.. i've even seen really good looking japanese customers get turned down.. and these guys are there almost every night when they are in town..
Old 19-09-2016, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
these days, i feel like paying LT for an agg at NEP or SC, go out for dates and then back to hotel to do the deed feels much better than going to a g-club..
Ok lah everyone will go through that G-Club phase and pay some tuition fees including yours truly!

But these days I think I getting less humsup liao.
Don't know is it getting older or become impotent 5555!

I enjoy food tour and check myself into a nice expensive Resort to enjoy the peace and quiet retreat while I formulate my work plans.
The ROI is so much higher than spending on G-Clubs because a good idea will generate more income mah.
Old 19-09-2016, 08:24 PM
Samster

no lor, poot thai mai dai kap P

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
U speak Thai geng mak and know more places then I do.
Old 20-09-2016, 02:02 AM
Samster

smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
these days, i feel like paying LT for an agg at NEP or SC, go out for dates and then back to hotel to do the deed feels much better than going to a g-club.. i personally feel there's a reason they work in g-club cause they definitely don't want to sleep with customers.. so unless you look like a celeb.. chances are near 0.. i've even seen really good looking japanese customers get turned down.. and these guys are there almost every night when they are in town..
Haha ya if you there just to do the deed then your method works. I read somewhere because some girls in G-club actually kena pao by some rich fuck already so they wont anyhow go back with customers. But the prettiest girls I have seen are all from there though. The girl i had at g-club was an absolute stunner. Very bright too studying law.

And of course, your theory is true as well. Some girls just want the quick bucks from G-club but wont sleep with others.
Old 20-09-2016, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Ok lah everyone will go through that G-Club phase and pay some tuition fees including yours truly!

But these days I think I getting less humsup liao.
Don't know is it getting older or become impotent 5555!

I enjoy food tour and check myself into a nice expensive Resort to enjoy the peace and quiet retreat while I formulate my work plans.
The ROI is so much higher than spending on G-Clubs because a good idea will generate more income mah.
Actually quite true. My this trip what i really enjoyed was my healthland massage and the scenic places i visited in CNX.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1