The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Giving mobile phone number

Do you bros use burner phone apps or numbers? Especially for those not keen on giving your private phone number to the spas.
Old 09-08-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Giving mobile phone number

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Do you bros use burner phone apps or numbers? Especially for those not keen on giving your private phone number to the spas.
You're not obliged to give your actual mobile number to an establishment, just your actual name + IC number. Put any fake number you like. There is no law against putting an incorrect phone number in the spa register.

If you come across a spa that die die require a mobile phone number, get one of those pre-registered prepaid sim cards (available in other parts of sbf, just do a search)

Personally I have always used my real mobile number. Spas are generally not keen to sell your information or to harass you, and the MLs have too heavy a financial burden and not so free to disturb unwilling customers in their free time.
Old 09-08-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
You're not obliged to give your actual mobile number to an establishment, just your actual name + IC number. Put any fake number you like. There is no law against putting an incorrect phone number in the spa register.

If you come across a spa that die die require a mobile phone number, get one of those pre-registered prepaid sim cards (available in other parts of sbf, just do a search)

Personally I have always used my real mobile number. Spas are generally not keen to sell your information or to harass you, and the MLs have too heavy a financial burden and not so free to disturb unwilling customers in their free time.
Don't know about unlicensed places, but for those with shop fronts, they won't bother disturbing your phone number.
Old 09-08-2018, 07:17 PM
Samster

Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Thank you both for the replies, really appreciate it.

I'm actually asking 'cause this happened to me once. ML at this spa I used to frequent started asking me for my number even after I kept declining. One day she called me and asked to hang out - when I asked her how she got my number, she said she got it from the caller ID when I made the booking. -_-

I've been very careful since then haha.
Old 09-08-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Most spas hv caller-ID function, this function is in the market for over 20 years liao.

Unless u walk-in, if u do a phone booking, like it or not ur phone nos are definitely revealed, unless ur phone has caller-non ID function.

I did a phone booking for a particular ML, counter said she was busy, i said will call back later, but instead of i call back, the ML called me instead. And on many occasions on different spas, after i made phone booking, the counters can call me to confirm timing or change timing one, i din give them my h/p no leh.

So it's not whether i gv or dun gv phone no..
Old 09-08-2018, 09:17 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I'm actually asking 'cause this happened to me once. ML at this spa I used to frequent started asking me for my number even after I kept declining. One day she called me and asked to hang out - when I asked her how she got my number, she said she got it from the caller ID when I made the booking. -_-

Hahaha free frag why not... since she approach u lst

Unless you have wife or gf that checks your hp details all the time...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 10-08-2018, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 22
RCGame69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRCGame69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

If you are attached, I will advise not to allow her to contacts a you never know what will happened. Call her and her tell firmly.
If you are not, it is always good to have ml chasing after you.
Old 20-08-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

use call back card, it dont disply yr number
Old 20-08-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Don't know about unlicensed places, but for those with shop fronts, they won't bother disturbing your phone number.
they won't disturb you , but can sell those info and let someone else disturb you.
Old 20-08-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

Hi, I forgot to reply to this topic, whoops haha. Thanks all for your advice.

I didn't want that masseuse contacting me, so after constant messages and calls even when I told her not to call me, I finally just stopped patronizing that spa. Have since found other good ones

Now I just try to get the wechat ID of the spa or masseuse to make bookings.
Old 21-08-2018, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
jiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Do not usually write phone number. But seemed like all spa have the caller Id.
Old 24-08-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
unlicence mean cant do masg..there is no issue,facial only, no body ctc
Old 24-08-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiangdalia View Post
Do not usually write phone number. But seemed like all spa have the caller Id.
Yeah I stopped giving my number. Now I try a few and when I get a masseuse I like, I ask for her wechat.
Old 25-08-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah I stopped giving my number. Now I try a few and when I get a masseuse I like, I ask for her wechat.
yep. usually ask for wechat is possible.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1