The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
BiggyAL123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBiggyAL123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tg Balai

To all bros. Here is an FR of my recent trip tp Balai as promised. Went there for 3D2N on 20 - 22 April. Met with bro Alandyla on the 2nd day.

So here is the full FR.
Day 1, Friday
So bought the 1st ferry on IndoFalcon at 7.55am and prior to few days before going, I already have contacted cewek V**** and she was so happy to hear from me..So.. reached there, met up with driver K***, went straight to Villa and picked her up... Luckily i already made booking with her as there were sooo many customers from Malaysia and Singapore on that day.. So, once i reached there, there she wassss... came down with a nice sweet smile and apparently, she was ready and everything.. So after fetching her, paid the papi for 2 nites, (which is only 800 000Rp for 1 nite..hehe) straightaway went to Aston and checked in. Went up to put down the things first and went for early lunch as she said she was hungry.. Hahaha, i said me also(but hungry for her pussy).. So we went to nearby place and had Nasi Padang and came back to Aston and went to supermarket frst to buy some things.After that, went back to our room and there.. there IT WAS... her nice voluptious C Cup TITS..OH MY GOD...HMMPH.. AND THAT NICE PETITE SEXY BUTT.. HMMPH!! So we talked and caressed and kissed tongue and all..hmmph.. (like old BF and GF already)hahaa... So we proceed to shower first.. She showered me with all her looovvee.. even gave me a good scrub..and teased me alot .. And i can even see she is very clean, and well shaved..haha..just the way I like it.. So after shower, straightaway proceed on the bed and start sucking and licking her TITS like there was no tomorrow!!haha.. Suck and suck and suck until i went down to give her a good lickin on her pussy.. It was so nice and clean and I made her become like 'zombie' for a while..hehe.. After a good paintng, i lied down slunted and rest on the bed frame, and she started blowing me and giving me a damn good BBBJ...hehehe... And OH MY GODDD.. her blowing skills are out of this world man.. She blows and even licked my ass and even sucked my balls!!hehe.. and i was like, ("thank ou GODD!!) HAHAHA... After a long good blow, i asked her if dont use condom can? hehe.. and she said can..haha.. she proceed to sit on top of me and by God, her ride.. is SOOOO FUCKIN GOOD... its like she's riding on an automatic bull man..hahaha.. and her TITS, HER BEAUTIFUL BREASTS SHAKING IN FRONT OF ME, ohhh, it was a sight to behold.. i proceeded to pump her missionary and after that, DOGGYSTYLE and she was so TIGGHTT... Hmph, it was fuckin good as i slap her butt so hard it was very red..haha... I asked her if i could finish outside or inside, and she said its ok, juz cum inside.... and I DID. i fucked the hell out of her for about 20 mins and gave her a creampie that she would never forget.. hehe.. Finished, we showered together again and rested a while and chit chat... and she talked about how she is into me so much when the first time she saw me(haha, might be bullshit might be true) and liked me so much that she was really fed up the other day that i didnt chose her.. and seeing me with another girl..haha.. So after chit chat, decided to went down to nearest cafe and bought some food back to our room and after a light lunch, proceeded to bonk her and this time, it was a very lengthy bonk.. took more than half an hour!haha.. After that, decied to go have some Satay Madura and some fried rice.. and went back to our room and juz continue chit chat and have some drinks..And since i had some leftover drinks from last trip, which is half bottle of Monkey Shoulder and quarter bottle of Singleton, decided to down that first.. haha.. After a good drinking session with her, bonked the hell out of her again and OH MY GOD, looks like everytime i bonk her, her BBBJ keeps getting better and better..haha.. coz when she was riding the hell out of me, she even stopped midway and blow the hell out of me... and continued to ride me again... OH MMYY... AND ALL OF IT, RAW... hahaha... After that, decided to have a good rest, even though I waked her up again after that coz i was still horny and decided to disturb her sleep and fingered her..hehe.. and so i give her again after that. Well, time for some rest as I was going to fetch bro Alandyla from the ferry terminal the next day.

2nd day, Saturday -
So we waked up in the morning, showered together and since i was hard, decided to bonk her in the shower.. Cnnot tahan already..hehe.. After that, went for breakfast dwnstairs, met up with driver K*** and proceeded to go to fery terminal to pick up bro Alandyla. After reaching, picked up bro Alandyla and proceeded straight to Villa... Once reached, there were so many customers that the street was full of cars .. haha.. Told bro Alandyla everything, about how Balai is and how the system is..hahaha.. Since cant tahan, bro Alandyla took a young cewek from Villa 14 named L*** priced at 1mill and proceeded to check in at Aston. After we return to hotel, bro Alandyla decided to 'try' her first and since i had eaten breakfast, decided to follow suit and also bonk again in the afternoon..hehe.. After my bonk and shower, bro Alandyla told me his girl no good and since Alandyla already came out 1 shot, told him that in order to change, might be difficult abit since there were so many customers today and the villas might have no more girls.. and that he will be charged abit since already did 1 shot.. So, tried to talk to Alandyla's girl and my girl and tried to settle the problem.. But during that, we went for swim together.
After swim, Alandyla girl still had problems and saying that she worry that she cant give bro Alandyla the full satisfaction.. (Ah, bullshit and all that) So, she told us that she juz want us to change girl.. Spoke to bro Alandyla about it and after much thought, decided to proceed to Villa and change girl. Unfortunately for bro Alandyla, all the girls in Villa 14 has been taken and he has to take watever girl that is balance from other Villas...hahaha..
After good look at all the balance of girls, bro Alandyla took one cewek from Villa 12.Quite young, from Bandung and already have 1 child..name is G*** and since my girl told him that it is her friend and that she can assure him, he decided to trust my girl words and take her friend from Villa 12. After settling everything, decided to go for a nice lunch and since bro Alandyla was very hungry, i took us to to eat the best dish to eat which is Asam Pedas.. And guys, when u go to Balai, u HAVE TO EAT THE ASAM PEDAS over there as it is FRESH and all the fish are freshly caught daily.. U JUST HAVE TO CHOOSE WHICH TYPE OF FISH u want and they will cook it in that delicious, spicy asam pedas gravy...yess... u wont regret im telling you. Just tell driver K*** for asam pedas and he will bring u there..
After lunch, decided to head back to hotel and bro Alandyla buay tahan to try the new girl..So me also decided to head back and give a 'After-lunch' bonking.. hehe.. Oh my godd.. THIS TIME i decided to bonk her doggy standing near the table and it was LOVELY.. Seeing how she moans in front of the mirror..hahaha.. and her big busty tits shaking..
After bonking, rested a while..bro Alandyla came over to my room with a big smile and grin on his face... saying it was a thumbs up, his girl gives a very good service and everything and we decided to have a drinking session and chit chat with the girls.. After a good 3 hours of drinking, bro Alandyla decides to give one good one before going to dinner..haha.. so all of us split up again to our own rooms and give 1 good bonk before dinner.. only this time, I WHACKED AND WHACKED but i could not CUM!! hahaaha.. maybe i was too tired..haha!!
Since i culd not cum, proceeded to shower and rest and talked more with my girl.. and i juz waited for bro Alandyla..
After bro Alandyla finished, got ready and came over to my room.. called driver K*** to pick us up and together we proceeded to Silver River for a nice seafood dinner.. Ordered about 7 dishes.. all together about 1 mill plus.. (at only $100sgd!) Since there were still some more leftover drinks, decided to bring some of it to dinner!!haha.. so after we ate, drank a while with driver K*** and after that, headed back to hotel and we continued drinking together but without driver K*** since he say he tired already..hahaha.. So, after a last good drinking and chit chat session, bro Alandyla head back to room to bonk for the night away.. me and my girl chit chatted a while and after that, give her a very long good bonking..... and which after i took some Black ants, hehe.. then i could have strength again and CUM!! HAHA..

3rd day, Sunday
So, had a good rest, woke up the next morning and since had a good hard-on, decided to give one last bonk!! .. While bonking, bro Alandyla caled my room and said that her girl already left.. Asked me if i goin down to have breakfast.. to which i said, i'll juz have breakfast later..hehe.. After that, my girl asked me if i wanted to extend her, which i at first declined.. but since i think back, i wanted to bonk again later, ahh, fuck it, i juz continued booking her till the end..haha (to extend, is another full amount by the way.. some of u may think its not worth it... but for me, ahh..since she said don have to give her tips, so i juz extended her..) After breakfast, went up again to bonk 2 times(3rd could not cum), packed our bags, check out, went for little lunch and boarded our ferry to Sillypore.

Damage:
Girl - 800 000 x 3 = 2 400 000Rp (Actually juz 2 nites but because i extend, its another full price of the girl)
Room - (Aston) 600 000 x 2 = 1 200 000Rp
Driver = Total $45
Common funds etc drinks, food and other things - about 2 mill Rupiah.
Total spending for 3D2N - About less than $700 SGD.
For those who want contacts of the cewek or driver, pls PM me and Upz me..
Old 26-04-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 8
83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianfranco View Post
Bro, u mind me tagging along? If not then I find u at HF 0755h on sunday? I need to buy ticket now or on tat day?
oh yeah
pm me ur wechat so i could msg u
Old 26-04-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggyAL123 View Post
Went there for 3D2N on 20 - 22 April.
So here is the full FR.
Day 1, Friday
cewek V**** after fetching her, paid the papi for 2 nites, (which is only 800 000Rp for 1 nite..hehe) asked her if dont use condom can? hehe.. and she said can..haha.. AND ALL OF IT, RAW...

2nd day, Saturday -
me and my girl chit chatted a while and after that, give her a very long good bonking..... and which after i took some Black ants, hehe.. then i could have strength again and CUM!! HAHA..

3rd day, Sunday
, decided to give one last bonk!! .. After that, my girl asked me if i wanted to extend her, which i at first declined.. but since i think back, i wanted to bonk again later, ahh, fuck it, i juz continued booking her till the end..haha (to extend, is another full amount by the way.. some of u may think its not worth it... but for me, ahh..since she said don have to give her tips, so i juz extended her..)

Damage:
Girl - 800 000 x 3 = 2 400 000Rp (Actually juz 2 nites but because i extend, its another full price of the girl)
Room - (Aston) 600 000 x 2 = 1 200 000Rp
Driver = Total $45
Common funds etc drinks, food and other things - about 2 mill Rupiah.
Total spending for 3D2N - About less than $700 SGD.
For those who want contacts of the cewek or driver, pls PM me and Upz me..
the gal must be veri gfe for u to bonk her straight for 3days
But bro its better to play safe u koe
Old 26-04-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kaka12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks for detail report, but I prefer to use condom la.
Old 26-04-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

BiggyAL123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBiggyAL123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83ig View Post
the gal must be veri gfe for u to bonk her straight for 3days
But bro its better to play safe u koe
Hahaha.. yap bro.. i know.. 😂😂 But as they say, every one to his own... and at their own risk.
Old 26-04-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaka12 View Post
Thanks for detail report, but I prefer to use condom la.
Hahaha.. no problem bro. Yap yap.. of course!!😊😊
Old 26-04-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 17
dick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Wah!! U the man!! Lol
Old 26-04-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

dick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Upz u pts already
Old 26-04-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianfranco View Post
Bro, u mind me tagging along? If not then I find u at HF 0755h on sunday? I need to buy ticket now or on tat day?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83ig View Post
oh yeah
pm me ur wechat so i could msg u
yoz bro gianfranco ur given id cant related to any account
basically i cant find u
found this link online & its kinda of explain searching by "wxid" dont wk anymore

https://translate.google.com/transla...72&prev=search
Old 26-04-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha.. yap bro.. i know.. 😂😂 But as they say, every one to his own... and at their own risk.
For few mins enjoyment u willing take the risks. Nope for me. Not with WLs.

Thank you
Old 26-04-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Pardon my ignorance. Somehow you make me wonder do they take pills to stop mens completely or pills somehow just to prevent preggy? By chance anyone knows roughly how they split the money with their bosses? Do they get the money after every booking or monthly or 1 whole amount at the end of their contract? Just curious
Thanks in advance!
Old 26-04-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Pardon my ignorance. Somehow you make me wonder do they take pills to stop mens completely or pills somehow just to prevent preggy? By chance anyone knows roughly how they split the money with their bosses? Do they get the money after every booking or monthly or 1 whole amount at the end of their contract? Just curious
Thanks in advance!
Many girls will inject to prevent pregnant.
But some still prefer none.
That's why once a while you will hear girls pregnant but don't know who is the father.

Money usually is Base on 5/5
There are some at 6/4 (girl)
Money will be hold by boss.
If need send money back then boss will do it.
Daily expenses they still need to depend on tips.
Some bosses will not want to release money for their daily expenses. You die your problem.
So girls must chu kungfu to make customers give them more tips.
Some girls need to buy hp then boss will pay and deduct their salary with mark up prices.
This is how they work.
All balance money will be paid to them end of contract.
Unless ang pai else not much balance.

Add : girls will be charge on rental every month. Ranging from 200k to 500k. Inclusive of a single meal at some villas.
Old 27-04-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
That's why once a while you will hear girls pregnant but don't know who is the father.

Some bosses will not want to release money for their daily expenses. You die your problem.
Some girls need to buy hp then boss will pay and deduct their salary with mark up prices.
This is how they work.

Add : girls will be charge on rental every month. Ranging from 200k to 500k. Inclusive of a single meal at some villas.

i was surprised when i heard about rental from my last girl
i meant if the girls pay rental and meal, why the steep share for mami and papi. pay off authorities? i doubt it cost that high.

and my last girl had account book
how much she earn, spend and everything
Old 27-04-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Thanks in advance!
stop mens completely?
i highly doubt it
because as few brother report earlier about some girl mens came while booking
but i think few who are money driven will turn to such pill
Old 27-04-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post

This is how they work.

Wah.. Their lifes also quite tough.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1