The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2018, 03:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The Day I lost My Virgin

bee : where u bro

me: at home lo

bee : so how? that time i tell u that one. wanna work for me?

me: now ah?

bee : u like lo. u need money also right. u now come this adderess

I was damn shag but oh well... since no plans. I changed into a singlet , put on a jeans and took a cab down.

bee : hia di, jit dao ( bro, over here )

i walked over to him and he intro me to another guy, also own ppl and is the hotel owner. shall name him jack.

jack : bro, our rates simple, 45 mins $10. over night $60-$80 see room.

bee : our girls outside there. ur job is to talk price and ensure they are safe. got a few brothers outside gor zui ( see water. like a lookout ) the price and $xx for 1 time and extend same price. over night this price

bee ask me take care anything call him and he went off. i went to check out the girls and had a small chat. and noticed a few of them really very pretty. dunno is make up or what but i not interested in paid sex la. no offence but is because no feel. just pay money and sio gan.

I went one corner where i could see the girls. many guys walk pass and checking them out. i only go if they really interested or trying to cope a feel without paying. was getting bored and my suddenly received a text.

fanny : u at xxx call chicken ah

i was shocked and turned my head left right to find her but no reply.

me : no la. part time job, look after girls nia.

fanny : then u never look after me.

me : working ma. where u?

suddenly a tap on my left and i almost fell down from my squatting position. it was fanny with, dressed to kill and one might mistaken her for the way she is dressed. i stood up and gave her a hug.

me: alone ah? what u doing here?

fanny : i went for supper with my friends and nicole said she saw someone like u when we were on cab just now and i dropped off in front to check u out lo.

me: like that also can. if not me how? then u kanna catch by bad guys then u know. supper wear so sex for what!

fanny : bo bian, u not free for me. i see can hook guys anot * raised eye brows twice* giving me the CFM look.

i lit a cig and looked at her, giving the IDGAF look

me : good luck ah

fanny : oi! like that treat me now la

me : u say u wan guys de ma

i then pretend to disturb her, seeing now one was around

me : lai lelong! $5 hj lai! pointing to her but actually only we both can hear.

fanny slaps me and pout her baby mouth.

me: ok la kidding la haha. so where u heading now?

fanny : what time u ending work?

me : i dunno, soon ba. i think 4 plus those girls go home or what le. wait ah i ask

i went over to ask jack and he told me if i wan can go first. these timing either they kanna bao over night or they end work le.

i then went back to fanny and time checked 0355hrs. We headed to her house and once in her room, she pounce on me like a hungry lion and we started engaging in heavy petting. soon hands started to roam and in no time we were both naked. i broke off the kiss and bend side ways and carried her, flipping her over into a standing 69 position and begun painting her already wet and juicy pussy.

she adjusted herself till she can reach my little brother and we were enjoying each other's oral service. soon i was tired and lay her on the bed and i lay by her side and tiled her to one side and bang her from behind while grabbing her boobs. painting her ears occasionally and whispering endearments into her ears.

fanny : darrrr....hmmmm...hmmmm... darr.... ohhhh... hmmmm

i wasn't really paying attention to her words and i got to a kneeling position and guided her waist to a doggy position and i went down to gave her a good AR while finger fucking her. After i felt she was wet enough, i positioned my dick and her ass and before she could stop it, half my dick went in with ease and fanny's head was down on the bed and her fist clenching tight on the bed sheets and after a few thrusts, she tried to turn back her head to give the later-u-gonna-get-it look. i continue my pace while smirking at her and her eyes closed and her moans gradually got louder.

after a short 3 mins pounding, i flipped her over and painted her pussy before inserting my manhood into her wet juicy pussy and finally cumming into her missionary and received a small bite on my next and a few good slaps on my shoulder.

after we calmed down, we took a shower together and head to bed as i was too exhausted. woke up from a bad nightmare and startled up in a jolt. seeing fanny is still sound asleep, i covered the blanket for her and wore back my clothes.

when i left her house , the sun wan scorching and time checked 1300hrs. i went to the nearest coffee shop to have my brunch and took a look at my phone.

M : baby i miss u

W : darling everything ok? remember to eat

June : where's my dou jiang you tiao

I replied them 3 individually and send an sms to susan. cannot forget this sugar mummy la. haha.

me to susan : hi darling it's me.

susan : hi darling, i'm still overseas. please look after sp and sy ok? credit card bills paid. enjoy. got a little something for u in my bedroom. brown envelope. see u when i'm back.

me : ok dear

ohhhh damnnnnn... suddenly reality hit me hard... now that i msg susan... means i need to continue with sp and sy... fml... all the things started to come back to me and i knew i had to settle this fast. but how?

i finished my brunch, took a cab home and headed over to sp house. standing outside her door, i was thinking should i call sy or sp? i was more interested in the envelope more than them. though is either money or some expensive gifts. i smoked 2 sticks and hesitated for some time.

suddenly i heard my name being called. i spun around and saw sp.
Old 20-08-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 20-08-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, hope for more juicy updates.
Old 20-08-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 21
dudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of light

Tks TS, camp here for more juicy update.
Old 20-08-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back TS after a two years hiatus, please continue.
Old 20-08-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah! after 2 years still got supporter haha. Thanks all bros! will update soon. just woke up!
Old 20-08-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

No words were exchanged as i still in a dilemma on whether to continue the r/s with them and still upset at what happen that night .

She went to open the door and i just followed in. I just whipped out my phone and showed her the text her mom send that she needed me to run some errands for her. i proceed up to susan's bed room and found the envelope and kept it in my pouch.

i came down and still see sp standing at the gate heads looking down. probably trying to figure a way to salvage this.

sp : errrmmm, u wan lunch?

me : eat le

i wanted to just walked pass her and sp suddenly grabs my arm and tears started to flow down her eyes.

i stood there dumbfounded not knowing what to do, what should i do and what can i do. i guess best is to calm her down first and i proceed to close the gate, bring her in and settle her down. I sat beside her on the sofa keeping a small distance seeing her sobbing and suddenly memories of what happen in this house slowly flash back and the events were slowly giving me a hard on.

damn it! not at this time!!!

sp brought herself together and wipe away her tears and looked up at me.

sp : i'm sorry.

me : u dun have to ( hands covering the stupid hard on )

sp : no i mean it. i really am

sp leaned forward and gave me a hug and when i want to return it, my hands brushed against her soft boobs and i guess it gave her the wrong que and she planted a kiss on my lips and hands auto went south for my brother and she was shock it was already rock hard.

she was quick to release my member out and was slurping on it. seeing that this was the only thing she can do to make up for it and also make ehr feel better. i lay back on the sofa enjoying the one on one treatment.

her tongue twirl expertly with my manhood inside her mouth and her other hand was kneading and playing with my balls. soon i know i had to cum but i didn't wanna have sex so i put one hand on her head and begun thrusting my hips upwards and within a few deepthroat thrust, i came into her mouth and she swallowed it. i sat her up and planted a kiss on her forehead telling her i needed to do something and it is ok between us, anything just text me.

i wore back my shorts and left the house and opened the envelope that susan gave me. inside it were thick wad of notes, a shiny credit card and a letter.
Old 20-08-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

I read the letter first .

Dear young man,

Please take care of my daughters when u can. i know army is tough for u and here are some money for your to pass through. Jie Jie miss u and i want u to be happy ok?

Love,

Sexy darling

I kept the letter, lit a cig and was still pondering over what should i do with SP. decided not to think so much first and i called susan on the phone and after a short convo, i cab over to her work place and waited for her to end work.

Damn an office wear sure kills with her face and sexy bode. she came out of the building with 2 other milfs, each not losing to one another but of cuz susan still the best.

susan : hi mark, this is Val
val - around 34 -38
36c - 29 - 32 ( roughly )
tied up hair in a bun manner and her front top 2nd button looks as though it is trying hard to hold the 2 cloths together. Purple lace bra could be seen through the gap

and this is Vic
34a - 30 - 32 ( looks like skinny bamboo. small titties )
long hair but her face is like model. pretty tall too at least 170 and above

and girls, this is mark, my god son

val : 干儿子啊?干过了吗? ( god son ah? fuck before le? ) the word 干 just has diff meaning

vic was blushing and what makes things even more awkward is susan jsut raised her eyebrows at me

susan : not bad quite skill, can rent u if u wan

all 3 of them burst into laughter and vic and val soon make their way off and susan led me to the taxi stand and we went to somewhere atas for dinner before i proceed back to camp.

back to boring life. i bath and changed into my admin and decided to try my luck on tan and tan2.

drop them both an sms and tan told me she not in camp. tan2 told me to meet her behind HQ block. heh heh
Old 21-08-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster

I took my cig and hp and went down the stairs and proceed to HQ block, looking around to see if there was anyone around and Tan2 was already there. i sneak up to her wanted to teh her neh neh and surprise her but stop when i heard soft sniffing as though she was crying.

i slowly walked towards her and sat quietly beside her letting her cry. i was at a lost for words and i dunno how to start a topic. i just put my hands behind her head and gently stroke her hair. without even looking she just lean only my shoulder and showed me her phone

a text between her and her sis Tan.

Tan: so now u also wan to snatch my bf. not first time le

tan2: i didn't know u 2 were tgt

f*ck what have i got myself into.

tan2 : jie told me about the firs time u 2 tgt in the store room and everything. u tgt with her why still with me?

shortly after that a text came to my phone

tan : u r an idiot! bastard let's break up

i showed tan2 and told her sorry. both of them just too good to me and i fell for both of them

tan2 : just tell me who do u love more?

i thought for a moment perhaps it's time to put an end to everything. i told her i love tan more and i walked off. i msg tan telling her i'm sorry but tan2 gave me a better gf feel.

with that, both of them seem to vanish into thin air since that day. i heard from my incik both of them requested to be posted out due to personal reasons. i know it myself better. i deleted both their numbers and went on my life with W june and M. meeting them every weekends since now i got no more burdens.

the occasional text to susan and once in a blue moon sex adventures still goes on but it's the same stuff of meeting up, atas meal and atas hotel. like gigolo but never once stay overnight, just get it done and over.

sp and sy seldom msg me anymore but will always reply my msg whenever i text them. but only to ask how are they as i promised susan i will take care of them.

life goes on and soon i ORD and life was aimless and i was not sure what i wanted to do at that point of time. used to taking orders for the past 2 years. The day i took my pink IC , ( was also my birthday ) i went out to meet my basketball friends and we went for a celebration at tanjong pagar. i told W i coming afterwards after my drinking session with the boys and she just text me to be safe but will not wait for me as it's a tuesday night and she has work tml.

i met up with my friends and we went for dinner at maxwell market before pub hunting and finally going into one of it.
Old 21-08-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed your story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 21-08-2018, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 21-08-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

We ordered a tower first as we wanted to see if the environment and atmosphere suits us, if not we can go bar hopping. notice that most of the patrons here are middle aged uncles and the waitress are mostly PRC.

we were ushered to a table at the far end and our drinks came shortly, served by a cute little petite china girl. her eyes were like barbie dolls and her figure was so perfect like hour glass u need to rub ur eyes twice to realize it's true.

she filled our cups and raised her own cup to toast us and we all down the first cup in one gulp. i could see my friends taking an interest in her. she walked away and soon returned with a small glass and 2 dice.

she intro herself as kiki and briefly explained the game. shake the dice in the cup. if it's 8, drink half, 9 drink full and if double, can choose someone to drink.

she started first and friest roll was a double and i was the first to drink. i gave her the you-gonna-get-it-from me eyes and soon we were ordering the second tower and kiki's 2 more friends came to her aid but we still only aim kiki as she was the prettiest and i wanted to help my friend get her tonight.

occasionally they would wander off to other table to serve but kiki just sat at our table and my friend just acc her while we went ourside for a smoke break. i told the boss it's ok to let her sit there and i settled the bill after ordering another tower.

soon one by one the other customers were leaving and the other waitress gathered over at our table and the game was even more sexciting, we each had a girl to our side and hands were roaming their back and occasionally stealing kisses. kiki was out cold and my friend offered to "sent her home" but we knew better.

i wasn't interested in them actually, just coping a feel. the bar soon closed and i bade them good bye while i took a cab back to W house. upon reaching, i heard the baby crying and i know june was awake, i opened the door quietly, went in and i saw W was sound asleep, i opened june's door quietly and saw she was attending to the baby back facing me.

i slowly unzip my jeans and went over to cover her eyes from behind and whispered in her ears,

me: " nah, your dou jiang you tiao"

the baby sucking at her nipples was giving me extra aid of fastening my hard on, soon my brother blown to full grown in her mouth. i played with her other boobs and milk dripped out from her nipples. i just licked my fingers and removed my dick from her mouth and bend down to french her while kneading on her soft milky boobs.

soon the baby was full and she lay the baby in the cot and i wasted no time in removing her pink underwear and was painting her from behind. after a few good mins of painting and ensuring she came at least once, i stood up and position my dick behind her and was ready to ram her hard.

june : weiii.... thi..... thisss..... hmmmmm

she covered her mouth with her hands as i inserted half my dick into her

me: wash today so tight, i thought wet wet liao

june : wrong hole la!

me: oops

upon hearing that, i pull back her hips and thrust in even deeper and seeing her CFM face, i just keep fucking her non stop from behind, her one hand covering her own mouth one hand was behind her for me to grab and ram her. soon i came deep into her ass and we both collapse on her bed as she wipe me clean before washing up herself.

she came back and helped me up and assisted me back to W room's and planting me a kiss before going back to her room. I turned over facing W and land my hands on her boobs and fell into a deep sleep.
Old 21-08-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

thanks for the update bro
Old 22-08-2018, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 22-08-2018, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
twentyfiva deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long story. You must be busy typing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1