The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamangkh View Post
Why so heat up in the forum...jai yen yen.

400K in bank is still valid (Non-O only need to proof 2 months in Thai local bank. This is not new...over 2 years already....) Need to wait for 1 month to get the new 1 year visa stamp. Thus need to make a run back to CW again for visa approval.

800K in bank is also valid but for retirement visa( need to proof 3 months in Thai local bank)

Retirement visa is the easiest to apply. In fact, you get approval on the same day as you applied.

Need to be above 50 year in age. Of course you need to have the 1st 90days Non-O immigration visa from Thai Embassy where all the necessary documents, police report, etc.
Once have the 90days visa, come to Thailand, open a bank account and put 800k. First application for retirement visa need to proof only 2month in local thai bank. Subsequent year, need 3 months.

How i know about retirement visa...i applied for my mother for 3 years already.

As for me, still 1 year non-o visa based on thai wife. ( resided in Thailand more than 10 years with work permit, and was told by Immigration officer at CW it is easier using Thai Wife then going for B-Visa).

By the way, Thaivisa Forum is a good source as the people there usually have very good update on Thailand visa issue. Especially from a nick called UbonJoe.( he is very well informed). I do occasionally read this forum but usual posters are from Europe or USA. .

The new rule that just issue on Jan 2019, this is mainly for UK and USA visa applicants who recently announced that the their government is no longer issuing the income letter thus the Thailand Immigration need to help to ensure those genuine visa applicants has a mean to continue, thus this new policy.

If need more information, i can help within my knowledge but remember, Thailand Visa matter is not something cast in stone...it changes...that is the reason i do read up Thaivisa forum to get myself up to date and it is very reliable.

I never once did approach any Thai Embassy on any related visa after my first visa approved.

I am still a Singaporean....confirm will change my citizenship in years to come....love living in Thailand.
Ah...one old bird has spoken...Thanks bro..
So the new rules started on 1st Jan 2019 on the evidence of income is for the UK and USA applicants..so for the rest of applicant still remain the same as before as min 400K in bank from 2-3 mths before submit application. Am i right to say bro?

I'M CIM KING
Old 14-01-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I am still a Singaporean....confirm will change my citizenship in years to come....love living in Thailand.
Bro after 3 years of Non O thai wife visa, why dont you apply PR status first , then another 5 yrs can neutralise...? but i know that getting the Thai passport will be a real hard long way if one wants it..They might not approve even go by the actual proper ways...

I'M CIM KING
Old 15-01-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 23
williamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Bro after 3 years of Non O thai wife visa, why dont you apply PR status first , then another 5 yrs can neutralise...? but i know that getting the Thai passport will be a real hard long way if one wants it..They might not approve even go by the actual proper ways...
PR status is useless for me and it cost too much. The only advantage is you do not need to apply annual visa and 90days reporting..on top of that of course you can buy house/car without fund transferring from oversea. You can own business as sole shareholder.

As for me, i can skip PR and apply for citizenship since i have a Thai wife. Furthermore, i do not make 90days reporting since i travel alot. Never once i stay more than 90days in Thailand without leaving the country. Also, now with the 90days reporting online...it is also make thing easier without the need to go to CW.

Currently, no plan yet to convert my citizenship cause Singapore passport is very useful when come to my travelling...no need to apply for visa to visit most of the countries i need to go. Thailand passport will be hell for me on this aspect. Once i travel less, then i will convert it to Thailand passport and hopefully get all my money out from CPF.
Old 15-01-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
PR status is useless for me and it cost too much. The only advantage is you do not need to apply annual visa and 90days reporting..on top of that of course you can buy house/car without fund transferring from oversea. You can own business as sole shareholder.

As for me, i can skip PR and apply for citizenship since i have a Thai wife. Furthermore, i do not make 90days reporting since i travel alot. Never once i stay more than 90days in Thailand without leaving the country. Also, now with the 90days reporting online...it is also make thing easier without the need to go to CW.

Currently, no plan yet to convert my citizenship cause Singapore passport is very useful when come to my travelling...no need to apply for visa to visit most of the countries i need to go. Thailand passport will be hell for me on this aspect. Once i travel less, then i will convert it to Thailand passport and hopefully get all my money out from CPF.
When the time is up and ready, i will throw the Sg passport too..get the Thai passport, get the CPF money out, and use the CPF money(Top up abit with cash) to invest property in another countries and get another passport to have a dual passport, be it for travel purpose or having assets in another country. Just a back up for just any case..

I'M CIM KING
Old 15-01-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Furthermore, i do not make 90days reporting since i travel alot. Never once i stay more than 90days in Thailand without leaving the country.
bro so is it myth or fact that once out of thai and reenter, the 90day counter restart again?

i checked with tor mor b4 they say yes, but i still have my doubt especially now new tor mor head very on the ball. so far, coming my 4th renew, i have never done any 90days reporting cause same i usually go back sg every 3mth and i live in burma border, sometimes i just cross over for a day trip
Old 15-01-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

anyway, not taking any side here

thaivisa forum vs thai authority = i trust thaivisa forum slightly more

at lest thaivisa forum contribution comes from people who have actual experience of the process. take it as a reference to what bottle neck or red tape to expect.

where as for thai authority... i remember 1st time applying for my visa, me n my wife running around like headless chicken. CW tor mor, district office, MFA all giving difference instruction. my experience, tor mor should be the most accurate (cause final visa issue by them). but have to depend on which tor mor office, cause some district tor mor will be more strict require extra document or verification, IO visit your house for check, interview neighbor as witness (it happen to me).

if want everything easy, just pay an agent to handle, agent usually have connection n under table, way faster n easiler. i handle my own visa non-o application and renew, but last year i decide to apply for a WP (scare kana kick out) and i got a agent for handle cause WP have a lot more documentation than non-o.
Old 15-01-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Thai citizen if go government hospital need to pay only 30baht for consultation and medicine, excluding extra stuff like xray, blood test, admin room etc. and Thai citizen if working should have contribute pak kan sang kom, like a hybrid of our CPF + government insurance. but hor.... government hospital really cannot cannot make it, everytime i send worker there i want to slap the nurse face

for me, my wife brought medical insurance which can claim private hospital bill full amount. claimed a few times when i kana high fever n went to bangkok hopsital, which the room really shiok... like 4star hotel, dun really want to leave.. good service, good food n swee nurse. dun ask me to ask my wife how much the insurance, incase she ask me 'why? want to pay urself issit?' because she is the 1 that want to buy for me, cause scare i die fast or accident as i drink drive everyday n drive long distance often. come to think... its insurance for her more than for me 555
Old 15-01-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
can share which hospital is that? 555555

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ls_in_Thailand
its bangkok hospital krap
https://ww2.bangkokhospital.com/
Old 15-01-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 23
williamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
bro so is it myth or fact that once out of thai and reenter, the 90day counter restart again?

i checked with tor mor b4 they say yes, but i still have my doubt especially now new tor mor head very on the ball. so far, coming my 4th renew, i have never done any 90days reporting cause same i usually go back sg every 3mth and i live in burma border, sometimes i just cross over for a day trip
It is not a myth.
The counter of 90days restart once you make a trip back to Thailand as it is based on TM6 Form.(immigration form you need to submit and keep a copy during immigration checkpoint).

Of course, you will need to apply for re-entry permit ( usually i apply for multiple, cost THB3,800 annually). Re-entry permit is important because without it your Non-O visa will be cancelled once you leave Thailand without it.
Old 15-01-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Got the Bupa (now Aetna) Platinum 5 million baht insurance, monthly around 4500 baht and after 1 years no claim get discount 10% back in cash.

Only can claim for hospitalise (outpatients can claim with extra add on), within Thailand can just show Aetna card and hospital will claim directly to Aetna, no need to pay first and claim later.......but when overseas (except US) we need to pay first and claim back later from Aetna.

https://www.aetna.co.th/en/individua...1#.XD2XcC17Ehs
Old 15-01-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
It is not a myth.
The counter of 90days restart once you make a trip back to Thailand as it is based on TM6 Form.(immigration form you need to submit and keep a copy during immigration checkpoint).

Of course, you will need to apply for re-entry permit ( usually i apply for multiple, cost THB3,800 annually). Re-entry permit is important because without it your Non-O visa will be cancelled once you leave Thailand without it.
ok got it
Old 15-01-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
now i see the website i finally understand they classify it like hotel. (
big private hospital like bangkok hospital and bumrungrad hospital all focusing on medical tourism now. many arab, indian, viet n burma. all have mac and many restaurant, not 1 but a few starbucks, nice food court, damn swee nurse i did my lasik in bangkok hospital as well about 3 years back.
Old 15-01-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

how about thai driving license?
i have quite bad experience getting mine and due for renew soon end this year

- change from using SG license to Thai license
i started driving in thai with sg license
kana road block a few times and ask to see my license
i show my sg license and they will let me pass, i just smoke them say sg is inter license, asean this that
then 1 time about 2 year ago, kana a road block, a newly transferred here big rank police want to show he on the ball, see that im not thai start to action
ask to see my passport which at that time i do not carry it with me, he say to call my wife to bring here, which i did
while waiting for my wife, he check my car n confiscate my BB gun
then while waiting for my wife, chit chatting with him, ask me what i do, wife is daughter of who, this that
then suddenly he ask me if i have my driving license, same i show my sg license n try to smoke him
but he not stupid, he made a few call n say no cannot drive with this (which is true, sg driving license need to have IDP in sg issue by AAA)
then he laugh n say dun worry, today we not catching driving license
knn.. i tell my wife, cb lah, i need to apply thai driving license
Old 15-01-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

- applying Thai driving license
ask my wife to call the kon song (something like LTA) ask if can apply in kampong here instead of go bkk cause my residence register is in bkk
operator say ok no pro.
so i went with my wife to kon song office here and knn... thai pattern they say cannot i have to go do in bkk. my wife F them upside down say why operator say can. in the end bo bian they say can do here.
actually the plan is to convert my SG license, need valid visa, medical cert n letter of residence.
kon song told me letter of residence get from tor mor, so i went to tor mor here, they say they cannot give me cause my address is in bkk, need to go get from bkk tor mor.
so i went to bkk tor mor, then they tell me now tor mor no longer issue LOR, i need to go get from SG embassy. anyway, i no issue to go bkk for these as excuses for me to go BKK alone
back in kampong with all the doc, send to the kon song head for review, he suddenly say, why ur sg license no expired date1 ar?
i explain to him that sg is points system, no expired date
then he say how he know if this license is still valid?
cb... i know this is a battle i cannot win. so i say how about i just apply for a license instead of convert
heng is ok n same set of document.
book a date (very fast less q compare to bkk)
1st day computer test
next day driving test using own car which ownself drive here
license got
Old 17-01-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
anyway, not taking any side here

thaivisa forum vs thai authority = i trust thaivisa forum slightly more

at lest thaivisa forum contribution comes from people who have actual experience of the process. take it as a reference to what bottle neck or red tape to expect.

where as for thai authority... i remember 1st time applying for my visa, me n my wife running around like headless chicken. CW tor mor, district office, MFA all giving difference instruction. my experience, tor mor should be the most accurate (cause final visa issue by them). but have to depend on which tor mor office, cause some district tor mor will be more strict require extra document or verification, IO visit your house for check, interview neighbor as witness (it happen to me).

if want everything easy, just pay an agent to handle, agent usually have connection n under table, way faster n easiler. i handle my own visa non-o application and renew, but last year i decide to apply for a WP (scare kana kick out) and i got a agent for handle cause WP have a lot more documentation than non-o.

Thai authority, every department say different stories... cant trust all...better take extra notes from people's personal experience as additional reference is always better..

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1