The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17784 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by obeyyodude View Post
I don't go pub/ktv as I always solo and don't know many ktv songs. However I sometimes drop by a pinoy pub nearby my house that is very chill, it's the only girlie pub I ever go to, but playability very low (within the building premises). Yesterday afternoon I kept thinking about this pretty gal there who scared me off at the pub, she keep asking me to be her bf, marry her, give her a son, and gave me love bite even though first time i see her. I really wanted to up her but my golden rule is don't stick my dick in crazy, damn hard to explain to my family and colleagues where the love bite come from sia.

So after reading some stuff here I went duxton area to walk walk and see if can get any action. spent a long time walking around duxton area and saw some pubs, but me being noobie, all the pubs that seem happening damn scary. always have uncles sitting outside that glare at me when I walk past, hard to see if got pinoy girls inside. I was hoping got girls who will ask me go in like cuppage plaza kind, but I only see these scary uncles. after 1 hour of walking and sweating I just ended up calling my regular stable and just book a LOS FL Still thinking of whether I should go later tonight again, just walk in and see...
Haha! Just ask them if there are Pinays inside...
They are just wary of police checks..

Cheers
Old 15-01-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I don't go pub/ktv as I always solo and don't know many ktv songs. However I sometimes drop by a pinoy pub nearby my house that is very chill, it's the only girlie pub I ever go to, but playability very low (within the building premises). Yesterday afternoon I kept thinking about this pretty gal there who scared me off at the pub, she keep asking me to be her bf, marry her, give her a son, and gave me love bite even though first time i see her. I really wanted to up her but my golden rule is don't stick my dick in crazy, damn hard to explain to my family and colleagues where the love bite come from sia.

So after reading some stuff here I went duxton area to walk walk and see if can get any action. spent a long time walking around duxton area and saw some pubs, but me being noobie, all the pubs that seem happening damn scary. always have uncles sitting outside that glare at me when I walk past, hard to see if got pinoy girls inside. I was hoping got girls who will ask me go in like cuppage plaza kind, but I only see these scary uncles. after 1 hour of walking and sweating I just ended up calling my regular stable and just book a LOS FL Still thinking of whether I should go later tonight again, just walk in and see...

Just walk in. There are 2 pubs along DR where the girls aren't too pushy. Dont bother about the uncles hanging outside, harmless af. When inside, just grab your drink and enjoy!!
Old 15-01-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to bro wankjuice and decadence for the advice, maybe tonight I will give it another try
Old 15-01-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks to bro wankjuice and decadence for the advice, maybe tonight I will give it another try
If you want to go to a non-pushy pinay pub, try Cuscaden , 17 or Bottoms.

Cheers
Old 15-01-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
Just walk in. There are 2 pubs along DR where the girls aren't too pushy. Dont bother about the uncles hanging outside, harmless af. When inside, just grab your drink and enjoy!!
I don't mind pushy, cause sometimes pushy can mean playability higher, just not crazy, that girl give me the crazy girl vibe, later she poke hole in condom or what haha I was trying to find those got multi story one as one bro commented can go up 2nd floor ktv room for some action
Old 15-01-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't mind pushy, cause sometimes pushy can mean playability higher, just not crazy, that girl give me the crazy girl vibe, later she poke hole in condom or what haha I was trying to find those got multi story one as one bro commented can go up 2nd floor ktv room for some action
I went alone once before also bro. my inital plan was to just hang out, drink and watch soccer matches (some, there are television in the pubs). instead got this gal intro herself, grind on my groin and touch my dick from the outside of my pants. i end my day on the second floor. lol. my advice is to prepare to spend.
Old 15-01-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
If you want to go to a non-pushy pinay pub, try Cuscaden , 17 or Bottoms.

Cheers
Add Pub Villas to that list. Which makes it more than half the pubs along the stretch with low flipper action. Sad.
Old 15-01-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
I went alone once before also bro. my inital plan was to just hang out, drink and watch soccer matches (some, there are television in the pubs). instead got this gal intro herself, grind on my groin and touch my dick from the outside of my pants. i end my day on the second floor. lol. my advice is to prepare to spend.
care to share which esteemed establishment this one it? i walked pretty far out to almost the chinatown side to see those bars in the old peranakan houses with courtyard kind, but those didn't look like pinoy bar...
Old 15-01-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
Add Pub Villas to that list. Which makes it more than half the pubs along the stretch with low flipper action. Sad.
Duh! Pub Villas is the worst. Girls will not even approach you if youa re not a regular.
Old 15-01-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
BigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bro,
I'm as scared shit as you. Esp abt those ppl seated outside these piony pub, as you or even more then you.
Thanks to good guidance from brothers, like
wankjuice. Gathered even courage, to step in. In fact, just successfully step into 1 such pub, after many walk by. Trust me, you will be surprised. They don't actually care.....
Good luck.
Old 16-01-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Meatball258 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited the stretch of Tp pubs recently after a 1-yr break and realised that a couple has undergone renovations. Didn’t have time to test the 2nd floors tho.

Any bros can advise if there has been any change to playability? Maybe it’s me but it felt as though quality overall has dipped lately. Am I missing out anything?

Grateful if the more seasoned bros can point me in the right direction. Cheers

I used to frequent oce***s*** and enjoyed it.
Old 16-01-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pass by a few Pinoy Joints today at BQ
See that nowadays the stock mostly all milfs

Then again I rejected going in to any of them
As I felt the LDs these days are too high...

Really sad that there is no alternative joints for pinky in sg with good prices and fun.
Old 17-01-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCK View Post
Bro,
I'm as scared shit as you. Esp abt those ppl seated outside these piony pub, as you or even more then you.
Thanks to good guidance from brothers, like
wankjuice. Gathered even courage, to step in. In fact, just successfully step into 1 such pub, after many walk by. Trust me, you will be surprised. They don't actually care.....
Good luck.
Glad you had some fun...
Just remember not to spend too much...
Old 17-01-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatball258 View Post
Visited the stretch of Tp pubs recently after a 1-yr break and realised that a couple has undergone renovations. Didn’t have time to test the 2nd floors tho.

Any bros can advise if there has been any change to playability? Maybe it’s me but it felt as though quality overall has dipped lately. Am I missing out anything?

Grateful if the more seasoned bros can point me in the right direction. Cheers

I used to frequent oce***s*** and enjoyed it.
Quality has dropped a lot. Hard to get into Singapore, so younger , prettier ones go to Korea and Japan. Also expensive to come here, so usually only those with past experience come back ( my thoughts).

Playability is still there, especially in t eVIP rooms but less in teh pub proper.

OS closed down. Now called W*******k.

Cheers
Old 17-01-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
chaturnag is one of the Best!chaturnag is one of the Best!chaturnag is one of the Best!

Bro WankJanice..

any pubs open early (3pm) at TP..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1