The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-01-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
If I may add, imo it's not a cost effective strategy to use repeated RTM in the hope of unlocking more "treasures", because in my own experiences it doesn't really work that way. Maximum 3 RTM lah, if no advancement just move on, unless you are happy with what she is offering existingly.

Majority of my off menu experiences I get it on the very FIRST visit, the rest of are by the 2nd or 3rd visits. On the other hand there are other MLs I visited more than 6 to 8 times yet I not allowed to unlock the treasure chest.

The point is most MLs size us up by the middle of the first session, some maybe by the 2nd or 3rd RTM, to determine if they willing to either (i) upsell FJ (ii) FOC FJ or (iii) grant more access rights to you. Those who tell you "we don't know each other well yet, next time maybe" are just trying to dangle a carrot to entice RTM, so if by 3rd session still use same sales pitch you can forget about unlocking, and is not worth the $$ and effort too.

We have to remember these are woman selling their bodies to tons of strangers in all shapes and sizes DAILY, so don't adopt the mindset that that are the ladies in our day to day life that may need more time and "investments" to advance further. They are in the XXX business, ALL of them already have an idea how far they willing to please, so don't foolishly fall into their "visit me more and I will provide more" tactics.
Agreed. Some uses handphone more after RTM. They feel you are okay since familiar already.
Old 16-01-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
If I may add, imo it's not a cost effective strategy to use repeated RTM in the hope of unlocking more "treasures", because in my own experiences it doesn't really work that way. Maximum 3 RTM lah, if no advancement just move on, unless you are happy with what she is offering existingly.

Majority of my off menu experiences I get it on the very FIRST visit, the rest of are by the 2nd or 3rd visits. On the other hand there are other MLs I visited more than 6 to 8 times yet I not allowed to unlock the treasure chest.

The point is most MLs size us up by the middle of the first session, some maybe by the 2nd or 3rd RTM, to determine if they willing to either (i) upsell FJ (ii) FOC FJ or (iii) grant more access rights to you. Those who tell you "we don't know each other well yet, next time maybe" are just trying to dangle a carrot to entice RTM, so if by 3rd session still use same sales pitch you can forget about unlocking, and is not worth the $$ and effort too.

We have to remember these are woman selling their bodies to tons of strangers in all shapes and sizes DAILY, so don't adopt the mindset that that are the ladies in our day to day life that may need more time and "investments" to advance further. They are in the XXX business, ALL of them already have an idea how far they willing to please, so don't foolishly fall into their "visit me more and I will provide more" tactics.
You said my mind bro. You said my mind.

Same, 3-4 sessions is the benchmark I use as well if the ML is attractive enough. I find it a waste of money too if I am only getting 2-3G after a while.
Old 16-01-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:

Similar experiences here.
Had 1 on my first visit, another on the 3rd visit.
Another after many many RTM
Old 16-01-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
chuajl1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychuajl1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dosh View Post
Any bro rmb?

This ML that came last year for a v short stint called meimei. She only wants to do tarma with another popular ML (aixin or sth?)

You meant this girl here? Arrived for a few days only, super low playability, but easily the prettiest ML that I have seen in my few years in the scene.

Visited her once and did an tarma with anxin. Didnt regret.I doubt she will return though, she was really timid and I doubt she could have survive it here Haha.

Last edited by chuajl1; 16-01-2019 at 11:38 AM.
Old 16-01-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
dosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuajl1 View Post

You meant this girl here? Arrived for a few days only, super low playability, but easily the prettiest ML that I have seen in my few years in the scene.

Visited her once and did an tarmac with anxin. Didnt regret. Haha.

YES! Damnn she is pretty, missed her.. anyone knows if she'll be back?
Old 16-01-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

I asking this very difficult question:
so bros here majority here showed affection, cared for ML just to level up for more rewards? not judging , I myself are guilty as charged

no one ever cherish the bond over the few or more session or is it all that for the ML is also purely for monetary rewards?
I remembered one bro rtm a ML for 8 mths , by 4 mths all should have been unlocked why bother ?

Quote:

Old 16-01-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
YES! Damnn she is pretty, missed her.. anyone knows if she'll be back?
I actually made a booking with her on the day she RTC so kinda annoyed I kena aeroplaned (was looking forward to those huge headlights of hers, too).

Nope, she’s wouldn’t return, when I asked AX about her.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 16-01-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
dosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I actually made a booking with her on the day she RTC so kinda annoyed I kena aeroplaned (was looking forward to those huge headlights of hers, too).

What sad news........
Old 16-01-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
so bros here majority here showed affection, cared for ML just to level up for more rewards? not judging , I myself are guilty as charged

no one ever cherish the bond over the few or more session or is it all that for the ML is also purely for monetary rewards?
I remembered one bro rtm a ML for 8 mths , by 4 mths all should have been unlocked why bother ?
Not everyone is wired the same lah. We all have different set of expectations.

At the end of the day, it’s best to treat your visits with your favourite ML as purely transactional.

Old 16-01-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

Huge headlights? Seriously can't see any in the photo.
Old 16-01-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
What sad news........
Also tried to book her before and thou confirm, the last msg was she have rtc. So unfortunate as pic look great.
Old 16-01-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Huge headlights? Seriously can't see any in the photo.
There are more photos and a video of her which shows her busty side, but they no longer exist, unless someone saved them, of course.

Anyway, this MR should provide a reference for her:

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=37602

Old 16-01-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

I showed affection until she returned to be a factory girl. We had unprotected sex until last year when we broke up. Fate more than chemistry.
Old 16-01-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

besides the massage or HJ/FJ
some bros like good conversation with MLs especially bros with relationship issues. they tell about their problems, divorces their unhappy sex lives, their family problems etc to the ML. End up these MLs talk about these to other clients...i feel bros must always restrict your own private matters & keep them private. MLs love gossip also....i personally know some details of clients & their faces... which should never have been said....
Old 16-01-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Also tried to book her before and thou confirm, the last msg was she have rtc. So unfortunate as pic look great.
I would've gone for the tarma option had she still been in SG on that day.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1