The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2013, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadisticAngel View Post
Hi guys, i'd be flying to HK during CNY. Any up to date details about happening areas/night activities to relieve myself? Heard alot about such "attractions" in guangzhou zhu hai area which my friend said is much cheaper and better and easy to travel from hongkong.
I'd say that the CNY is probably the worst time that you could come to Hong Kong if you're after "action." Most of the gals from the PRC will definitely not be here plus I'd think quite a few of the local Walk-up gals will also be spending their time with their families at home. Even a lot of local eateries will not be open and a lot of shops closed too.

CNY is the period when most locals only spend time with their families/friends and do not go out - and as such, providers, including girls will also be downing their tools so to call.

The only bright area is probably Wanchai where the providers from the Philippines/Thailand/Baltic states should reign supreme during the period. But does one actually come to Hong Kong to sample the delights of SE Asian Girls...at over-inflated prices compared to how much they are priced in their native lands?

And whilst it is true that the attractions are aplenty and the variety is there for you to chose in Southern China, I can tell you that even there, the action is going to be very muted for the same reasons as above.

Just IMHO

SEAJ
Old 20-01-2013, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kongbochye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most domestic helpers would be out partying since their employers are away for the holidays. Gems can be found but require some hunting. Try New Makati, Forrest,etc. Some guys like the thrill of the hunt rather than the 'fast food' 141 staple.
Old 20-01-2013, 08:20 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongbochye View Post
Most domestic helpers would be out partying since their employers are away for the holidays. Gems can be found but require some hunting. Try New Makati, Forrest,etc. Some guys like the thrill of the hunt rather than the 'fast food' 141 staple.
Yes, very true that will probably be a lot more Domestic Helpers out and about and not only because their employers are away on holidays.

Domestic Helper contracts specify that DH's are entitled to most statutory holidays (and Sundays) as their day off and the CNY provides for I think 2 or 3 days off for them.

Happy hunting!!

SEAJ
Old 20-01-2013, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zapching deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi People in hk,

will be coming to HK on tuesday till thursday.
did some read up on the thread n sex 141.
there is somethings I'm curious abt.
In sex 141 walk in and hotel walk in. it state overnight negotiable.
say if the advertise price is HKD400. what will be the market price for overnight ?
what will overnight charge be for advertise priced at HKD800 ?

Tks
Old 21-01-2013, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapching View Post
Hi People in hk,

will be coming to HK on tuesday till thursday.
did some read up on the thread n sex 141.
there is somethings I'm curious abt.
In sex 141 walk in and hotel walk in. it state overnight negotiable.
say if the advertise price is HKD400. what will be the market price for overnight ?
what will overnight charge be for advertise priced at HKD800 ?

Tks
Well, as stated, the overnight charge IS negotiable depending on many factors like how in demand the girl is, how many more girls the agent has, the distance/time to be traveled by the HOTEL walk-in gal etc etc.

But as a GENERAL convention, the charge for overnight is 3 times the regular price plus taxi fare for the girl (Hotel walk-in gal) and just 3 times for the walk-up; but walk-up gals are probably a bit harder to predict as they are more likely to NOT like to have overnight guests at their rooms (they live elsewhere).

SEAJ
Old 21-01-2013, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadisticAngel View Post
Hi guys, i'd be flying to HK during CNY. Any up to date details about happening areas/night activities to relieve myself? Heard alot about such "attractions" in guangzhou zhu hai area which my friend said is much cheaper and better and easy to travel from hongkong.
wah bro. CNY period very quiet one wor... Most of them close shop or go back home... good luck hunting man... or u can try to hit the Domestic Helpers?
Old 21-01-2013, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 17
duckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Supply of Hotel Walk-in Gals curtailed?

Thanks bro for the recommendation.

Did a quick research on daily spa - price too steep for me. its more like a women's spa, not a men's sauna.

So I went back to my regular sauna. Would like to recommend it to pple here. Its call Yuk Chiu Lau Sauna, just outside Jordan MTR. Get out of MTR, walk around the maze for a few minutes, you can see the posters. Its underground. Price has increased from HKD508 to HKD528. Goddamn it.

Service is good as usual. I asked and they allowed me to stay overnight. It works like this - if they have a room, they will let you have it. If not, you can sleep in the lounge, when they have room, they will wake u up and shift you to a room. You can sleep till 12 noon if u like. they even have wake up call service.

They have even a special package I found out from my masseuer - you can pay HKD 528 to have a lady sleep with you. I didn't ask further because I wasn't interested, but I think it includes unlimited fuck.

The masseuse I had this time looks like shit, but she has a nice body. still decent legs for her age, despite a tummy. She made me cummed once while she was on top, a rare treat for me. then I tried my damn hardest to shoot off again while on my knees.

Bro SEAJ is ABSOLUTELY RITE. HK sauna are pathetic compared to Macau. Macau sauna is class - everything from the shampoo to the conditioner to the pool to the lady. The price is however, also classy. Be prepared to pay SGD$300 per entry. Everywhere more or less the same.

In HK you pay SGD$90-$120. So you see the difference. It depends on your expectations and your budget really. U want good massage, u just want to release, you dun mind MILF, HK is fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Interesting! Is this the one on Chatham Road?
Would appreciate a bit more info - like the charges, what the facilities are like and if you get your own actual bedroom to sleep in.

But you say they'll only let you stay to 7 am? Wonder why that is/what are they gonna do with the place at 7 am in the morning when I'd think there'd be zero clients who'd want to get a massage?!

And so what did you do when they made you leave at 7 am? Most hotels will not let you check in till after noon to facilitate their existing guests first checking out.

Thanks for the info.

SEAJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by mozquit0 View Post
Bro,

You can go to Daily sauna in TST. 天天。 legit good hard solid oil massage and they let u sleep till 7am if
Old 21-01-2013, 06:26 PM
Samster

duckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Back from HK. Would like to share my horrible experience.

1) On my last nite, I booked a room at Anne Black Hotel along Waterloo Road. It is rated a 3-star hotel and the reviews are good. I always wanted to try it out, because of its competitive pricing ( a twin bed toom about SGD60 to SGD70) but never dared to. This time, since I only need a room for 7 or 8 hours, I thought, ok I give it a try.

It turned out to be horrible. I think its not worth a star, never mind 3. $60-70 is too expensive. the only plus point ? - its a 10 minutes walk to MK East. And even then, I think you can go for the love hotels in MK, and find better rooms. All in all, horrible.

2) While walking around MK, Portland Road, after dinner at my favourite little fat sheep, I chanced upon this sign - " 2HR -HKD469 " I thought, wow, that's cheap, so without asking, I walked in, changed, and carried on the stuff. Nothing special about the place, but hey, $469 is good price!

At the lounge, manager showed me the 'menu'. $469 is FOR MASSAGE ONLY. Full package costs $859. THATS FUCKING EXPENSIVE.

I then realized that there was nobody else around. I am the only customer. No wonder. This is obviously a black shop. And you think this kind of things only happen in Thailand.

I obviously wouldn't pay $859. So got out after 2-hrs and a lousy massage that costs over $400. Lesson learned again - next time, always ask carefully before you enter any where.

So. Despite my multiple travels to HK, there is always something HK is going teach me. Lesson learned. Dun be a cheapskate. You look for peanuts, you most of the time will get monkeys.
Old 21-01-2013, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckking View Post
Thanks bro for the recommendation.

Did a quick research on daily spa - price too steep for me. its more like a women's spa, not a men's sauna.

So I went back to my regular sauna. Would like to recommend it to pple here. Its call Yuk Chiu Lau Sauna, just outside Jordan MTR. Get out .........
Thanks for the good and useful info
Quote:
Back from HK. Would like to share my horrible experience.

1) On my last nite, I booked a room at Anne Black Hotel along Waterloo Road. It is rated a 3-star hotel and the reviews.....
Well....it IS a YWCA after all!! LOL
You should have figured what kind of place it is when their web site even advertises rooms WITH SHARED BATHROOMS!! LOL
Quote:
2) While walking around MK, Portland Road, after dinner at my favourite little fat sheep, I chanced upon this sign - " 2HR -HKD469 " I thought, wow, that's cheap, so without asking, I walked in, changed, and carried on ..........
So. Despite my multiple travels to HK, there is always something HK is going teach me. Lesson learned. Dun be a cheapskate. You look for peanuts, you most of the time will get monkeys.
Sorry about all the mishaps you've experienced in Hong Kong -and great that you're taking all this in stride. Kudos to you bro!!

SEAJ
Old 25-01-2013, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadisticAngel
I heard from my regular massue that always AVIOD to visit spa in hk during Chinese New Year cuz u will be required to pay ang pow money to everyone in the management floor, from the one taking booking for u to the waiter servicing u.

U might ended up twice as poor then normal time.

小雨
潘潘

永远记住您。。

Missing you in progress
Kathy
Old 25-01-2013, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head View Post
I heard from my regular massue that always AVIOD to visit spa in hk during Chinese New Year cuz u will be required to pay ang pow money to everyone in the management floor, from the one taking booking for u to the waiter servicing u.

U might ended up twice as poor then normal time.
LOL - yes quite true, and unfortunately, this "phenomena" does not only occur in saunas but just about everywhere in Hong Kong when you come in contact with any service people etc.

Even the building guards at the walk-ups, who are usually the surliest bunch of craggy old men - well, they all become smiley and friendly and all have their hands extended. Oh well, it only happens once a year and it's supposed to give good luck to the giver of these Laisee/Ang Pao!!

SEAJ
Old 25-01-2013, 10:50 PM
Samster

what happens if you dun give ? lol, i'll be there during CNY again. first time I spend my cny in HK though.

one thing I like about saunas. you are stripped naked of ur belongings, so you dun have any money on you. so you "can't" really give tips.

Shenzhen (and macau) parlours have found a way out of this though. they give you a piece of paper where you circle how much tips you wanna give. god I hate this damn system. worst still, u are expected to give tips. this tilts the equation of price comparison when it comes to Shenzhen vs hk,

I hate these tipping stuff. seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
LOL - yes quite true, and unfortunately, this "phenomena" does not only occur in saunas but just about everywhere in Hong Kong when you come in contact with any service people etc.

Even the building guards at the walk-ups, who are usually the surliest bunch of craggy old men - well, they all become smiley and friendly and all have their hands extended. Oh well, it only happens once a year and it's supposed to give good luck to the giver of these Laisee/Ang Pao!!

SEAJ
Old 25-01-2013, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
what happens if you dun give ?..........................
I hate these tipping stuff. seriously.
Yes, agree totally! Even China too these days!

Heck, a few (quite a few actually) years ago, tipping in China was actually looked down upon and most people will NOT receive tips even when offered as they THEN felt that it was akin to when somebody gives alms to a beggar/that good cadres will not stoop to receive such. And even girls - Nope, no tips expected at all!!

Well, too many Foreigners and the pull of the Dollar is I guess too much - and here we are today. Sigh....!!

SEAJ
Old 27-01-2013, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!
Re: Independent Korean Girl, Sarah Miehn in HK

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmiehn View Post
Hi guys

I am an independent korean girl.

Planning on going to Hong Kong!! I will be hosting during my stay in Hong Kong.(incalls only) Maybe in the last week of February.

Please visit my website to know more about me.
==> sarahmiehn.wix.com/sarahmodel

Please check out the reviews about me in the "fun in Seoul" thread.
HiSarah, i'll be in Seoul tomorrow for about a week.. perhaps can meet u there, and we can try to meet up after i return to HK end Feb? :-)
Old 29-01-2013, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Independent Korean Girl, Sarah Miehn in HK

Looking forward to end Feb, Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmiehn View Post
Hi guys

I am an independent korean girl.

Planning on going to Hong Kong!! I will be hosting during my stay in Hong Kong.(incalls only) Maybe in the last week of February.

Please visit my website to know more about me.
==> sarahmiehn.wix.com/sarahmodel

Please check out the reviews about me in the "fun in Seoul" thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1