The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 11
leoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud of
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Thanks for FR bro, is it 141 website? mind putting up her pic/link? Thanks!
google go141
Old 07-02-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 11
leoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud of

last week got raid in mongkok, thank god i always lurk around

http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/l...s-caught-major
Old 10-02-2018, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Graffiti168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are there Japanese or Vietnamese specific buildings/floors for 141? For example I think Fuji has one floor with mainly Russians. It’s been a few years since I’ve been to HK. Thanks.
Old 11-02-2018, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 8
graphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygraphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaryman9999 View Post
Any bro can share his experience of having honey girls outcall to hotel in HK? Seems like most are either sauna, walk-in or walk-up apartment.
The OKTs would arrange for the girls to travel to your hotel, with cost of traveling (taxi) on your account.

Some would be reluctant to travel for just a 1 hour booking or if you are a new customer.

You have a better chance of the girl agreeing if the distance is not too far. HK Island to TST for example might not be that welcome.

The OKT might try to upsell you to do an overnight - which usually costs 3 times the hourly rate.

If agreeable to travel, they would usually ask for your hotel name (suggest to know in Mandarin or Cantonese) and your Surname and Room number. They will then give you a call to your room through the hotel's main line (presumably to confirm that the given details are true).
Once you pick up, the appointment will be reconfirmed.
If you happen to not be in the room at the time you are making the appointment, just let them know and give them a time when you will be.

Of course, if your hotel does not need a key card to access, then the girl will head straight up. Otherwise, arrange to meet somewhere.

Last edited by graphe; 11-02-2018 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Additional Info
Old 12-02-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
Salaryman9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphe View Post
The OKTs would arrange for the girls to travel to your hotel, with cost of traveling (taxi) on your account.

Some would be reluctant to travel for just a 1 hour booking or if you are a new customer.

You have a better chance of the girl agreeing if the distance is not too far. HK Island to TST for example might not be that welcome.

The OKT might try to upsell you to do an overnight - which usually costs 3 times the hourly rate.

If agreeable to travel, they would usually ask for your hotel name (suggest to know in Mandarin or Cantonese) and your Surname and Room number. They will then give you a call to your room through the hotel's main line (presumably to confirm that the given details are true).
Once you pick up, the appointment will be reconfirmed.
If you happen to not be in the room at the time you are making the appointment, just let them know and give them a time when you will be.

Of course, if your hotel does not need a key card to access, then the girl will head straight up. Otherwise, arrange to meet somewhere.
Thanks bro. Got any OKT to recommend?
Old 13-02-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 8
graphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygraphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaryman9999 View Post
Thanks bro. Got any OKT to recommend?
Have not been to HKG recently, but usually experiences are good with NY and HG. Minimal bait and switch so far.

There is some trial and error required sometimes, but would suggest that you try incall for the hotel girls and if the experience is good, to try outcall or overnights to your hotel. If the girl is not as you prefer during incall, you may always walk away. Once you've met the girl for incall before, the OKT is less likely to bait and switch for outcall as you've already met her.
Old 14-02-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
oly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoprada6 View Post
last week got raid in mongkok, thank god i always lurk around

http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/l...s-caught-major
Do the police detain clients ?
Old 16-02-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oly999 View Post
Do the police detain clients ?
HK police operate similar to Singapore police.
Most probably not if you are co-operative or are a foreigner.... so make sure you carry your passport with you.
They will only detain you if the girls implicate you or they suspect that you are involve with the syndicate.

Many years ago I knew a Hong Kong police officer who migrated to Singapore just before the 1997 handover and he joined the Singapore Police..... later becoming the OC of the Anti-Vice unit. I asked him whats the difference between the HK police & Singapore police and he said basically not much difference as both have similar SOPs and laws. But his work is more relax in Singapore because the "bad guys" are so obedient and he need not go chasing them all over the island unlike HK. He was amazed that they would obediently turn up in his office after a phonecall or when message is passed out to the underworld he is lookong for them.
Old 17-02-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

I think you are refer to Supt Simon Cheung. He was a RHKP scholar and was with RHKP since 1990 before jump ship to SPF.

He is Asst Director of Commercial Crime now.
Old 19-02-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
valky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Thanks for FR bro, is it 141 website? mind putting up her pic/link? Thanks!
I found her on 161sex dot com, they have some different girls and I find the search engine better. Her name was Nut, and she was in the Jordan area. Super cute!
Old 20-02-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
malsoonka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post
HK police operate similar to Singapore police.
Yes with respect to johns but a big no when it comes to providers.

In Singapore, if you a WL and get caught, you spend a few days in lockup to determine if you are being trafficked and then you get voluntarily removed/expatriated.

In HK, immigration laws are harsh for "breach of conditions of stay". There is a minimum sentence guideline of 8 weeks. No ifs or buts.

This raid on King Hing was a major op. In the past, police will raid but will not break down doors. Probably because prostitution is not illegal and they need a warrant/probable cause to force entry. All girls are part of a wechat group where lookouts will post raid alerts - easy to spot as King Hing has only one point of egress/ingress. Then all doors will stay shut and no girl will answer their door.
Old 22-02-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I think you are refer to Supt Simon Cheung. He was a RHKP scholar and was with RHKP since 1990 before jump ship to SPF.

He is Asst Director of Commercial Crime now.
You're bad guy anyhow demote Ah Sir.
Fyi, he is Deputy Assistant Commissioner of Police now and warming the seat at Commercial Cromes Division as the Assistant Director.
Old 02-03-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 10
SexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of light

I visited this full service sauna place in Jordan, the atmosphere kinda weird as you have to pay mamasan and the lady separately. It was a pleasant service but I completely forgot the name. Can anyone help me name the place? The only clue I got is the place was in Jordan and the name was something called "K"
Old 02-03-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyDick View Post
I visited this full service sauna place in Jordan, the atmosphere kinda weird as you have to pay mamasan and the lady separately. It was a pleasant service but I completely forgot the name. Can anyone help me name the place? The only clue I got is the place was in Jordan and the name was something called "K"
K Pressure? It's more Yau Ma Tei though.
Old 05-03-2018, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 10
SexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
K Pressure? It's more Yau Ma Tei though.
That's the one, thank you bro...

Or do you have any other recommendation?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1