The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 04-01-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Before the game if someone told me we could lose I will say maybe. Once the game started it was clear a draw was possible and if we push maybe a win.

TAA was really poor on the right side and City used it well. Mane should have stayed on and no point getting Sturridge in the game with 5 minutes to go as City packed the box.

When Klopp chooses to play a 4231 Salah should remain on the right because again he was quiet up front. We need a natural forward to play that role.

Still top of the table and the balance 3 PL games this month are a positive win for us. I want us to be knocked out of the FA Cup.
Old 04-01-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to our 'big mouth' best defender of the world who said we will win the title without losing a match ! He could hardly cope with the city's attack this morning!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 04-01-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

The loss was deserving , Mcity was the much better side throughout. Hendo Milner n Wini were outrun by City's midfield.
Old 04-01-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Liverpool had their chnace to take a lead but missed by an inch.
Arguero's goal was from the tightest of angles but Lovren should have closed that angle knowing the deadly finishing of the Argentinian.
As expected, Fernandinho's return made a huge difference to City.
There were chances, espescially with Man City defense in panic mode but just did not come right.
Still 3 points ahead.. As long as Liverpool do as well or better than Man city in the next 17 games, the title is theirs.

Old 05-01-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

We must use the funds from the sale of Solanke wisely.
Even better if we sell Origi and Karius.
Old 05-01-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Few more things I'd like to say about last night's game.

Kompany should have been red carded.

Alisson was very good notwithstanding the two goals getting into his net.

VVD is a true leader strong man and should be given the captain's armband permanently next season. Saw the clip where Kompany was trying to joke with Virgil after the match and Virgil was having none of that. He was fuming mad we lost. Sign of a winner.

We basically lost because we were not brave. Fabinho should have started. The Wijnaldum/Henderson/Milner formation should never be used again unless there are no other options available.

Klopp needs to have more faith with his quality new signings. Keita should have come on in place of Henderson in the second half. Yes he has not shined as yet but then again he has not been given enough of a chance either. This is a player who bossed Bayern Munich when he was at Leipzig.
Old 05-01-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
We must use the funds from the sale of Solanke wisely.
Even better if we sell Origi and Karius.
Haha! Liverpool cant sell Karius...
They have to pay some club to get rid of him.,..
Just wait till he retires!!!
Old 05-01-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed we should have started Fabinho in midfield. We had our chances but did not take them well.

Lovren could have done better to neutralize Aguero.

I was very happy when Bobby equalized but Sane is a quality player and his pace is always threatening for TAA.

Had a big scare when Sterling went 1 on 1 with Alisson but our keeper proved the winner.

That Kompany challenge on Salah was awful. If Kompany was red carded out it would have been game over for City.

Regroup and move on to the next game.

Last edited by francined69; 05-01-2019 at 10:54 AM.
Old 05-01-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Dominic Solanke seals move to Bournemouth for 19m pounds. Not a bad deal by Liverpool Sporting Director Michael Edwards.

And Liverpool loan Nathaniel Clyne to Bournemouth for 6 months. hmmm..................
Old 05-01-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 18
terror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond repute

Let's make another run towards the ultimate goal.

Klopp undeterred by the loss.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2019/0...in-title-race/

Learn to give & take, your life will be better.

You'll never walk alone
Old 05-01-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Dominic Solanke seals move to Bournemouth for 19m pounds. Not a bad deal by Liverpool Sporting Director Michael Edwards.

And Liverpool loan Nathaniel Clyne to Bournemouth for 6 months. hmmm..................
Clearing out to make room for new signing..... looking forward to Timo Werner coming to Anfield.
Old 06-01-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Clearing out to make room for new signing..... looking forward to Timo Werner coming to Anfield.
It seems that Dutch 16 year old youngster Ki Jana Hoever is a talented defender for the right back role. Ki-Jana Could make his debut against Wolves. Wow.................

A few more academy players are also set for debut in 2019.

Last edited by francined69; 06-01-2019 at 02:07 PM.
Old 06-01-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
It seems that Dutch 16 year old youngster Ki Jana Hoever is a talented defender for the right back role. Ki-Jana Could make his debut against Wolves. Wow.................
'Baby' VVD
Old 07-01-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Wishing we will be knocked out of FA Cup.
I do not want us to play more matches and risk the players getting injured.
We need a 100% fit squad to push for the Premier League and Champions League.
Old 07-01-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like ah klopp is going to forgo the FA cup! Lovern, mingnolet plus moreno at the back! Not sure they can keep out how many goals from wolves! The best defender in the world better do this job well !

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1