The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-01-2019, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 14
killerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone tried this prostrate massage before

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
The Thai prostate lady is back in town for a week doing prostate milking.
Hi bro can pm me the details?
Old 22-01-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Showerboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro, is she still around? can share ctc? thank in advance!
Old 31-01-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 16
DiverSenzaki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiverSenzaki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiverSenzaki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiverSenzaki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiverSenzaki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Please PM details. Thank you
Old 14-02-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 20
RayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi bro share ctc please
Old 14-02-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
RenoSan89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbage8889 View Post
Not wanting to create another prostate msassage thread so decided to post my experience in this thread. Hope TS dont mind.

Was at simpang bedok area and found this lady in wechat offering massage services from her condo around the area. She is a malay chinese mix, 40 yo, body still quite ok but face does look a bit older than her 40.

Chatted her and went to her place. Her condo is a 1 bedder and the massage is done in her bedroom. The price is 50 for a massage for an hour but i told her to give me a prostate massage since she said she's quite well versed in it. Started the massage and i must say its quite good and attention is focussed on the balls and less on the penis. She was not wearing any bra and i can see her nips through her white tee.

She was chatty throughout the massage and is able to alternate her focus on the balls and penis and after 25 mins, sensing i wanted a release, asked how i wanted it to be released. I laughed and said of course with a BJ. She chided me and said why all guys liked a BJ. I replied her its shiok what.

Next, she gave me a bbbj which is very good, loud slurping sounds and wet and i played with her nips. Her moans are quite seductive and when i sucked her nips (big A cup firm breasts), she became even more horny and sucked harder. Everntually i came and was very saisfied with her service. Not a time watcher and i paid 100 all in.

Will be selective in sharing this to senior bros who have other MLs to exchange with me.

note: her face looks quite old but her other skills make up for it.
hi bro mind sharing contact? have a contact to share too.
Old 17-02-2019, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For Tracey Li, does she do proper prostate massage? Meaning internal, not just press here and there.
Old 23-02-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7682 / Power: 16
KOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond repute

Reading experienced bros comments here lead to my better understanding of Manhood Therapy ie. Juagen - a term loosely used here.

Some of us who take Good Regular care of male Urinary + Reproduction System understand it is best to focus on building your own sensual pleasure than the final ejaculation (which happens to me mostly). Nothing beats the enjoyment of the 1-hr build-up sensation.

I prefer my regular PRC in the East who does a great "maintenance" job - pm me only if you are keen.

Note with Caveat : I share only with "Established" bros in this fantastic forum . If you are not one of them - pls kindly forgive me.....

Quote:
No. Not lily and Leigh the Canadian backpackers from kaliholistic.com. I’ve not tried them as from description they aren’t tantric. This lady is Thai.

I totally agree the word used too loosely. From the videos I’ve found this is the closest thing I’ve experienced (although the Hegre Art bodywork videos are probably near perfection that you would need to go to Barcelona for. ). If you’ve got any suggestions for other therapists would be great if you could post or PM.
Old 23-02-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a good maintenance regime to me - kindly share via PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOVEL View Post
Reading experienced bros comments here lead to my better understanding of Manhood Therapy ie. Juagen - a term loosely used here.

Some of us who take Good Regular care of male Urinary + Reproduction System understand it is best to focus on building your own sensual pleasure than the final ejaculation (which happens to me mostly). Nothing beats the enjoyment of the 1-hr build-up sensation.

I prefer my regular PRC in the East who does a great "maintenance" job - pm me only if you are keen.

Note with Caveat : I share only with "Established" bros in this fantastic forum . If you are not one of them - pls kindly forgive me.....
Old 25-02-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

KOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone tried this prostrate massage before

For senior bros who received my pm & had benefitted - pls share here or via pm your experience Thank you in advance.

Quote:

Old 25-02-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 8
Northpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not wanting to create another prostate msassage thread so decided to post my experience in this thread. Hope TS dont mind.

Was at simpang bedok area and found this lady in wechat offering massage services from her condo around the area. She is a malay chinese mix, 40 yo, body still quite ok but face does look a bit older than her 40.

Chatted her and went to her place. Her condo is a 1 bedder and the massage is done in her bedroom. The price is 50 for a massage for an hour but i told her to give me a prostate massage since she said she's quite well versed in it. Started the massage and i must say its quite good and attention is focussed on the balls and less on the penis. She was not wearing any bra and i can see her nips through her white tee.

She was chatty throughout the massage and is able to alternate her focus on the balls and penis and after 25 mins, sensing i wanted a release, asked how i wanted it to be released. I laughed and said of course with a BJ. She chided me and said why all guys liked a BJ. I replied her its shiok what.

Next, she gave me a bbbj which is very good, loud slurping sounds and wet and i played with her nips. Her moans are quite seductive and when i sucked her nips (big A cup firm breasts), she became even more horny and sucked harder. Everntually i came and was very saisfied with her service. Not a time watcher and i paid 100 all in.

Will be selective in sharing this to senior bros who have other MLs to exchange with me.

Hi bro, care to share contact... need servicing liao
Old 25-02-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Emiratesboyz90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Mind share contact?
Old 25-02-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

Im power 4 but earnestly want a fitness regime for my age...pm contact if you don't mind

Quote:

Old 26-02-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

bro Kremil Power 4 is Good - I pm you.

please write FR upon visit so other bros can benefit from your share

Quote:
Originally Posted by KREMIL View Post
Im power 4 but earnestly want a fitness regime for my age...pm contact if you don't mind
Old 26-02-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 9
e250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

agree with you....alot more can be done to improve our healthy X life... I always enjoy with PRC ML and if they are good in JG..wow..PM me if you are alright with it. Many Thanks.
Old 27-02-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12015 / Power: 21
BESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond repute

Im keen on sensual massage that comes with Therapeutic properties - can share Kovel

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread