The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-09-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 7
Ippt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Saw the Many Many SYTS of BKG and gotten a recommendation.
As the last Bam did not fail me proceed with Bro Jerry recommendation.

Pim (Bkg)
Looks: Pretty discount from pic but still pretty probably lesser make up
Attitude: Cheerful English Primary school level always smiling

Shower: Soap me clean
BBBJ: Nice suction but cant go too deep haha
Fj: Willing to change a few positions. Nice in doggy coz she have a nice ass.

Overall: Still very green and fresh. In time to come after the training by bros am sure she will improve. Her attitude makes up all the shortchanges.

Saw Angel and Bow as well. Definitely my next bonk for Bow. Have that super slutty looks that turns me on with huge melons

Last edited by Ippt; 13-09-2018 at 12:42 PM.
Old 13-09-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
royston89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Vodka (MPCD)

https://mypussycatdolls.weebly.com/vodka22yo.html

Looks: 8/10 (Not a looker but not bad. Make up on with dressing. Very tidy and clean even her room is very clean)
Body: 8/10 (Slim girl just the right size and height. Pic looks like fleshy in the red but she is SLIM SKINNY)
Boobs: 8/10 (Natural Boobs B)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Hardworking and good suction and can CIM. Great eyes contact during the process)
FJ: 9/10 (Very nice moans natural. Very High GFE non commercial feel. She's very responsive as well can see she enjoys together)
French: 8/10 (Starts slow once ice break no worries. Was Frenching her while pumping her)
Overall: 9/10 (Great Service girl. Even give massage to me)
Dmg: $140/90/2
RTF: Definitely as long am in that area

Vodka is not the best looker around but looks will grows on u. After the session she really makes me feels relaxed. She is a Slim girl yet massage is good. Speaks Chinese as well and English. GFE is there communication no barrier. She works in Taiwan and picks up her Chinese there.
Our mileage may differs.
Old 13-09-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 0
poke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpoke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpoke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpoke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
And let's not forget that out of the $130 - $150 we pay to the girl, the okt takes a cut of that. If I am not mistaken the girl gets $80 per customer. So FL seems to charge lower because there is no middleman.
And the 26 tag? First 26 customer FLs no take $80.
(e.g take full $150 x 26 = $3900)
Good money for okt
Earn less for FLs...last time I think the tag not so high, maybe 16?
Chiongster.... pocket burn
Old 13-09-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 13
ragpicker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ammz Regentlust

Saw SYT posted faster texted bro SK for slots.

As quoted by OKT, she's green but willing to serve type.

At first i was still contemplating and i decided to take the plunge and of course i was not disappointed at all.

Slight tan and 95% lookalike compared to pics posted.

Shy shy type but listed services provided as per thread.

Limited english but her attitudes covers up for it.

FJ with no lube as she is very wet due to the magic works of my hands and tongue.

GFE: Not a time watcher for sure. makes sure u enjoy the session.

RTF: 100% sure. it's been a long time since i bonk a girl just like during my uni days.
Old 13-09-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
sgxclusive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poke1234 View Post
And the 26 tag? First 26 customer FLs no take $80.
(e.g take full $150 x 26 = $3900)
Good money for okt
Earn less for FLs...last time I think the tag not so high, maybe 16?
Chiongster.... pocket burn
Yah good money. Then again they have to take the risks and those never ending logistics.
Old 13-09-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leehuashen View Post
Tod from SE69 looks good. Anyone tried her yet? Find her sexy in all those tattoos.

Anyone tried any heavily tattoo-ed girls recently?
One hot tattoos FL.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 13-09-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

Source - TeeRukLover
Babe - Cookie

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=700861

Age - 24
Height - Estimate 1.60m
Weight - Estimate 40kg
Stats - 34D-22-34

CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer's Beware) This is based on my own personal experience with the babes and OKT Service, it may not happen to you. YMMV.

Looks - 8/10 (90% Photogenic, in person have a Chio SYT Look, also my type of babe, looks quite similar to a babe from JC which I had FB with those days)
Personality - 8/10 (Always Smiling, Jovial. After 1st shot, She was very comfortable with me and telling her story. Also Super Friendly, Excellent GFE as she discover that I speak Thai)
Body - 7/10 (Petite, no tattoos, Solid Hour Glass Figure)
Boobs - "D" cup (Sensitive, C Plus (I guess), I am not expert, Enhanced, no visible knife marks under breast, semi-hard, recommended for BOOB Lover)
Communication - 6/10 (Primary English, but I got ACE Card becos I speak conversational thai lingo, she also speaks a little Hokkien)
Frenching - N.A. (Just light peck on cheek and lip)
Cunninglus - N.A. (Did not try, I only want to release)
Fellatio - 9/10 (Slow wet, sensuous, able to tease in slow and fast mode, DT, GFE type, she is also one babe that is able to make me near mis-fire)
FJ - 8/10 Cowboy, Doggie, Missionary and Spooning. Her grinds can make you mis-fire if you cannot control.
AJ - No
Massage - Did not Try

Accommodating - 8/10 (Attentive and Hospitable, takes care of you until you leave

1st Shot
After Shower, she ask me close my eyes, relax and enjoy the "feeling"
I nod and let her service me from light kisses from head to inner thighs
I must confess, it is pretty good as she seems to do it with emotions
BJ was slow and you can really feel her lips around my throbbing rod
She does DT as well, pity it was short, even thou I did request for longer period, however, her grind was next best which almost made me mis-fire if I had not focus on "counting sheeps"

2nd Shot
Shower and rest for about 15mins and she starts her auto-roam as I was already in la-la land recovering from 1st shot.
She manages to get it up, which few babes this year can challenge Cookie.
2nd shot was more passionate than 1st shot.

Awards - 4/5 Stars (I rate her high becoz I love the way she blows me. GFE Excellent, there is no commercial feel, her SVC is SOLID and Chio SYT that clicks with me, she kept asking if I like her svc etc)

RTF - Yes Definitely !!! However, due to my work schedule, might miss her tour at the moment.

Stable
Quick and Fast Response, very detail instructions to location. Very discreet ... I love it !!! I am very pleased and happy with his service to me with his recommendations. Good Job Bro SK !!!

The Good
Cookie knows how to please a man, non-commercial feel at the same time, enjoys herself. She knows how to please a man with all the right spots. Super Friendly and GFE. KC babe ... she can and able to do that with her voice, looks, body, and action. Her Svc and GFE meet beyond my expectation, however, please do note that I speak Thai and have that chemistry with her.

The Bad
Apartment is alittle run-down and old, however, inside is clean and well-maintained, towels are dry (nothing to complain about) Air-con may need servicing as it is not cold at all (Maybe she is afraid of cold because she is really petite)

The Ugly
I cannot find any fault with her and have been fully booked since her stay.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

★★★★★ Best Experience Ranking ★★★★★

Essential365 - Constance, Wanda

Not in any order of Merits

Old 13-09-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 842 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120062 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masakarius View Post
Source - TeeRukLover
Babe - Cookie

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=700861

Age - 24
Height - Estimate 1.60m
Weight - Estimate 40kg
Stats - 34D-22-34

CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer's Beware) This is based on my own personal experience with the babes and OKT Service, it may not happen to you. YMMV.

Looks - 8/10 (90% Photogenic, in person have a Chio SYT Look, also my type of babe, looks quite similar to a babe from JC which I had FB with those days)
Personality - 8/10 (Always Smiling, Jovial. After 1st shot, She was very comfortable with me and telling her story. Also Super Friendly, Excellent GFE as she discover that I speak Thai)
Body - 7/10 (Petite, no tattoos, Solid Hour Glass Figure)
Boobs - "D" cup (Sensitive, C Plus (I guess), I am not expert, Enhanced, no visible knife marks under breast, semi-hard, recommended for BOOB Lover)
Communication - 6/10 (Primary English, but I got ACE Card becos I speak conversational thai lingo, she also speaks a little Hokkien)
Frenching - N.A. (Just light peck on cheek and lip)
Cunninglus - N.A. (Did not try, I only want to release)
Fellatio - 9/10 (Slow wet, sensuous, able to tease in slow and fast mode, DT, GFE type, she is also one babe that is able to make me near mis-fire)
FJ - 8/10 Cowboy, Doggie, Missionary and Spooning. Her grinds can make you mis-fire if you cannot control.
AJ - No
Massage - Did not Try

Accommodating - 8/10 (Attentive and Hospitable, takes care of you until you leave

1st Shot
After Shower, she ask me close my eyes, relax and enjoy the "feeling"
I nod and let her service me from light kisses from head to inner thighs
I must confess, it is pretty good as she seems to do it with emotions
BJ was slow and you can really feel her lips around my throbbing rod
She does DT as well, pity it was short, even thou I did request for longer period, however, her grind was next best which almost made me mis-fire if I had not focus on "counting sheeps"

2nd Shot
Shower and rest for about 15mins and she starts her auto-roam as I was already in la-la land recovering from 1st shot.
She manages to get it up, which few babes this year can challenge Cookie.
2nd shot was more passionate than 1st shot.

Awards - 4/5 Stars (I rate her high becoz I love the way she blows me. GFE Excellent, there is no commercial feel, her SVC is SOLID and Chio SYT that clicks with me, she kept asking if I like her svc etc)

RTF - Yes Definitely !!! However, due to my work schedule, might miss her tour at the moment.

Stable
Quick and Fast Response, very detail instructions to location. Very discreet ... I love it !!! I am very pleased and happy with his service to me with his recommendations. Good Job Bro SK !!!

The Good
Cookie knows how to please a man, non-commercial feel at the same time, enjoys herself. She knows how to please a man with all the right spots. Super Friendly and GFE. KC babe ... she can and able to do that with her voice, looks, body, and action. Her Svc and GFE meet beyond my expectation, however, please do note that I speak Thai and have that chemistry with her.

The Bad
Apartment is alittle run-down and old, however, inside is clean and well-maintained, towels are dry (nothing to complain about) Air-con may need servicing as it is not cold at all (Maybe she is afraid of cold because she is really petite)

The Ugly
I cannot find any fault with her and have been fully booked since her stay.
Great FR. Will up you when I can tomorrow.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 13-09-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 6
GreenDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreenDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any FR for BKGem's Bow?
Old 13-09-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 13
Naproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to behold

Benzi from SexAmazon
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=702374

Look: 8/10 100% SYT. Resemblance and quite fair skintone very close to the video image, slightly more cute looking in real life.

Body: 8/10. Tall and slim, model like figure standing at 168cm. No tattoo.

Boobs: C cup enhanced. I never like enhanced boobs but hers is exceptional. Mark my words, it is NOT those rock hard type of enhanced boobs which u usually come across. It feels soft and bouncy, definitely a well done boobs job.

Pussy: Untrimmed small bush. Wet and tight. Can paint and finger. No foul smell.

Attitude: Always smiling and shy at first. Fun to chat with after I break the ice by cracking jokes with her. Her English level is still ok, able to converse with her basic english.

French: No. Just light peck on my lips.

FJ: Bbbj with licking of my balls before she cap on and ride me. She is tight and can ride well but can't ride for long. The harder I thrust, the louder she moans.

CIM: Not sure, never ask.

Overall: An average experience, nothing to complain about. Look and figure is definitely considered very good, go for her if u are dying for a tall and slim SYT with model figure.
Old 13-09-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naproxen View Post

Benzi from SexAmazon
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=702374

Look: 8/10 100% SYT. Resemblance and quite fair skintone very close to the video image, slightly more cute looking in real life.

Body: 8/10. Tall and slim, model like figure standing at 168cm. No tattoo.

Boobs: C cup enhanced. I never like enhanced boobs but hers is exceptional. Mark my words, it is NOT those rock hard type of enhanced boobs which u usually come across. It feels soft and bouncy, definitely a well done boobs job.

Pussy: Untrimmed small bush. Wet and tight. Can paint and finger. No foul smell.

Attitude: Always smiling and shy at first. Fun to chat with after I break the ice by cracking jokes with her. Her English level is still ok, able to converse with her basic english.

French: No. Just light peck on my lips.

FJ: Bbbj with licking of my balls before she cap on and ride me. She is tight and can ride well but can't ride for long. The harder I thrust, the louder she moans.

CIM: Not sure, never ask.

Overall: An average experience, nothing to complain about. Look and figure is definitely considered very good, go for her if u are dying for a tall and slim SYT with model figure.
Feels like a $120-$130 type of bonk though. Kinda silly to be paying $150 for an average service IMO.
Old 13-09-2018, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 13
Naproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Feels like a $120-$130 type of bonk though. Kinda silly to be paying $150 for an average service IMO.
Never try, how I know?
Old 13-09-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Never try, how I know?
You are right. My bad for directing this at you. After all there wasn’t any FR prior to your commando testing.
Old 13-09-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ryuki13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Can bro share some girls who are what you pay is what you get type or any particular exp you had?
Old 13-09-2018, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4667 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Never try, how I know?
average bonk with great look and figure

Means not bad overall lah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1