The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-11-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 7
lalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
The pimp is telling the forum, it is ok to use pictures of other women so long as the whore have some similarities.

Pierre.
A bit sarcastic bro...
But I think the conversation he's trying to show that girl says herself its her photo.

I wrote the FR based on my experience.
Thanks Bro Silk to take my grumble seriously.
Especially that I only visited him twice.
Appreciated it.

Like the going says, One Man's Meat Another's Man Poison.
So take FR as pinch of salt.
Especially mine if u think its Bullshit or if u think that the whore have similarities.
No point shooting blanks if u have nothing to offer

Johnbass will reply u shortly.

Lalawonderland
Old 27-11-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sm6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Noey from TheRegentLust 23/11/18 12am

Looks - exactly how the picture looks like. Extremely hot & sexy.

Body - She's really hot with big boobs.

Boobs - Enhanced, soft to squeeze. (Definitely for boobs lover)

French - Never try but light kiss.

BBBJ - Deep throat.

FJ - She ride good from front to back. Doggy and missionary style was heaven!

GFE - Very friendly and nice to chat with.

Overall - Really hot & great bonk. Confirm RTF. Already planning when to do so next week. Bros must take care of her. Rare gem!
Old 27-11-2018, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tommylee14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kinky (Lust Vegas).

OKT was friendly and very accomodating with clear instructions. Location was central and walkable from MRT station.

Kinky looked like in the photos with the usual thai tan. She has lovely enhanced boobs and speaks well in english.

Shower was thorough and especially cleaned in preparation for AR. She even gave a mini BBBJ in the bathroom.

She gave a good catbath and bbbj. Then moved to anal which was really nice. Ended the shot in CIM. During the break she gave a good massage and had a really nice chat with her. She went to taiwan, korea for work before and came to Singapore before. Her massage had good strength. She did AR and bbbj to wake bro for 2nd round. Had cowgirl and missionary and came in her pussy.

Overall she communicates well, gives good service. Also allows painting and fingering (my nails were long so didn't). She's ok with frenching but not the DFK kind. Overall she's nice but is leaving on 30th Nov.
Old 27-11-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
razerazeraze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nat from Silk-Stockings

Clear instructions from Bro Silk. Located in the East near JC.

Initially, was disappointed when she opened the door as the lighting was poor and could not see her face clearly like the in the photos. Also when we stripped, she has a mature body which I do not fancy.

However, I was impressed by her excellent service and GFE. Highly recommended for her catbath and BBBJ until I CIM (super shiok!) and her excellent standard of English! Can communicate really well with her. Talk about everything under the sun! Even shared our love stories LOL

Normally, I cannot go second round but she made me hard again! Started with her riding me vigorously for 10 mins. Super tight and passionate like a cowgirl! Bed was vibrating like a machine gun! WOHOO! She trying to make me cum but failed HAHA. Then missionary with her giving me CFM looks and turning me on with her moaning. Went slow and fast until she say "waaaaa if can, I give you 2 hours! Don't stop! " Finally, I told her, I need to doggy you for the holy trinity! Wow she was so tight, I couldn't even penetrate her. Finally went into her and gave her a powerful ramming! Her butt is so thicc and attractive when she lay down, super shiok! Back no tattoo, also first time see! Sibei shiok until i cummed!

After washing up, I admired her beautiful facial features. Waaa actually I bonked this girl super chio leh. Confirm every boys eye candy in high school! Totally change from disappointment to victory!

Definitely a RTF and unforgettable bonk!

Thank you Bro Silk!
Old 27-11-2018, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Kingjay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I must say recently TRL girls are improving. The location leaves much to be desired. but i Tried Suny and she was great.

Body: 9/10
Service:9/10
Location:7/10 Without car hard to go, also 4 rooms share one toilet. not very nice.
Can see all the girls though. Set my target on a few others.

Will support bro SK again
Old 27-11-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebad View Post
FR for FAH from TheRegentLust

261118 0600pm

East area, car park neatby

Looks : 100% like the photo

Figure : No tattoo, tall and slim, smooth and soft skin. Very well maintained

Boobs : Enhanced, but still soft

Shower : Never, I think she shower already

French : Dont have

BBBJ : Slow and nice, like for 3 minute

Paint : Shaved, dont like to be paint

FJ : after BBJ, cap on, she told me to fuck her in missionary, fuck her hard for very long. Hearing her moan and boob bouncing, cannot tahan. First shot gone. Help me clean up with tissue wipe. Told me lately no customer, I think because of the 3 new face just came. She felt sad because no customer. Work in Taiwan before this. Selling clothes in thailand as well. Not doing so good. After while, she BBJ and my little partner woke up, cap on, missionary then doggy, second shot.

Massage : Never ask

GFE : I think she dont have customers, plus no income equal no mood.

RTF : will do, but 27 Nov her last day

Can speak simple English.
This type of service sure I won't visit.
Shower alone. The lady shower with me than I know she washed herself and she is clean or else I might be licking some other guys liquids.
No frenching
Bbj 3 mins
No painting.
So many no's
Old 27-11-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalawonderland View Post
A bit sarcastic bro...
But I think the conversation he's trying to show that girl says herself its her photo.

I wrote the FR based on my experience.
Thanks Bro Silk to take my grumble seriously.
Especially that I only visited him twice.
Appreciated it.

Like the going says, One Man's Meat Another's Man Poison.
So take FR as pinch of salt.
Especially mine if u think its Bullshit or if u think that the whore have similarities.
No point shooting blanks if u have nothing to offer

Johnbass will reply u shortly.

Lalawonderland
The bullshit part, you should address it to your faggot Prime Minister.

The Johnbass part, seems you too are into IT.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 27-11-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by staycool6543 View Post
This type of service sure I won't visit.
Shower alone. The lady shower with me than I know she washed herself and she is clean or else I might be licking some other guys liquids.
No frenching
Bbj 3 mins
No painting.
So many no's
I think Fah is a selective frencher

Her BBBJ is also not that bad. At least she can do a proper CIM
Old 27-11-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 57
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyys View Post
Fr on Ally (Sexhouse)

In Short: Sexy Wild Kitty.

Looks: 9/10 (Cute Syt better in person definitely)
Boobs: 8/10 (C cup soft to play with sensitive nipples when I play with them. Allows licking and sucking and hear her moans as I do that so she should be enjoying it)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Good Suction with nice deepthroats in between)
CIM:9/10 (CIM on my round 2 as she say round 1 later too much load lol)
FJ: 10/10 (Tight and able to take long pound as my 1st round too a bit longer)
GFE: 8/10 (Can converse well in English and very cute)
RTF: Yes
Damage: $130/90/2

I would say its worth the $130 bonk! Said that Singapore always raining and customer come all wet. I told her see you that's why wet
RTF on Ally and just completed. Tried her AJ this time round.
Very TIGHT! KY applied! Extra $50 but worth the fun I guess.
Thanks OKT for the smooth arrangement despite a very last min deal this morning. Thanks.
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 27-11-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 9
godzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to behold

wah ilovethais have awesome babe. Any chiongster have tried 335 and 337 look damn solid dun mind share fr or pm me your sexperience.
Old 27-11-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Nessa aka 336 from ilovethais

Bros, I have retired from punting at this point, but there is one girl who is able to bring me out of retirement, namely Nessa, who is well known by senior bros in this forum.

This time she is with ilovethais, and therefore not announced on sbf and known under the alias 336. But make no mistake, it is indeed the famous commando chick Nessa. Search and you will find plenty of FRs in the past, so don't just take my word for it.

Nessa/336 is a short, lovely girl with a bubbly personality. She is all natural and pretty (beautiful in my eyes but I am perhaps biased), looks late twenties, and has a wonderful body with meat in the right places, a pair of superb natural large B's/small C's and a sexy round ass.

I had first blood in a double booking today. I will leave out the details of the encounter as it is personal by now. Suffice to say that the best thing about Nessa/336 is her performance. She is the perfect fuck buddy, always willing and ready for anything, soft or hard, give or take, whatever you like. You will definitely leave satisfied. I've had her more times than I can count and it just keeps getting better.

This is her last trip to Singapore before retirement. You can take my word for it.

URL is http://www.ilovethais.com/336 but note that the website is banned in Singapore, so you need to use a VPN, web proxy, or the Puffin browser to view it. You can just use https://www.hidemyass.com/en-sg/proxy and paste the website URL into that website.

Do note that the video on the website is of a different girl. It seems they recycle the numbers and forgot to change the video.
Old 27-11-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Darkraid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post

Bros, I have retired from punting at this point, but there is one girl who is able to bring me out of retirement, namely Nessa, who is well known by senior bros in this forum.

This time she is with ilovethais, and therefore not announced on sbf and known under the alias 336. But make no mistake, it is indeed the famous commando chick Nessa. Search and you will find plenty of FRs in the past, so don't just take my word for it.

Nessa/336 is a short, lovely girl with a bubbly personality. She is all natural and pretty (beautiful in my eyes but I am perhaps biased), looks late twenties, and has a wonderful body with meat in the right places, a pair of superb natural large B's/small C's and a sexy round ass.

I had first blood in a double booking today. I will leave out the details of the encounter as it is personal by now. Suffice to say that the best thing about Nessa/336 is her performance. She is the perfect fuck buddy, always willing and ready for anything, soft or hard, give or take, whatever you like. You will definitely leave satisfied. I've had her more times than I can count and it just keeps getting better.

This is her last trip to Singapore before retirement. You can take my word for it.

URL is http://www.ilovethais.com/336 but note that the website is banned in Singapore, so you need to use a VPN, web proxy, or the Puffin browser to view it. You can just use https://www.hidemyass.com/en-sg/proxy and paste the website URL into that website.

Do note that the video on the website is of a different girl. It seems they recycle the numbers and forgot to change the video.
Frenching?
Old 27-11-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkraid View Post
Frenching?
Sorry, didn't write everything.

Yes, she loves kissing, frenching, hugging. She doesn't hold anything back.
Old 27-11-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:

[...]
Bros, someone gave me reputation with the message "Trust you had a good rawing time".

No I did not raw Nessa/336. She doesn't do raw with customers.
Old 27-11-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 16
tito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Looks like this stable has started advertising in SBF liao (336 SBF link).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1