The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-12-2018, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman18 View Post
FR for Ceez from Teeruk Lover 13th Dec 2018

Managed to book an RTF session with my fav FL this season.
Don't need to score or talk about her skills alr la, so many bros already verify over and over the view when she cowgirl you really power.

Just additional points from my experience, when you paint her clit the way she likes it, her reaction is damn ego boosting, body arch, both hands grab bedsheets then play with her own boobs, her legs squeeze my head machiam like WWE headlock.

Learnt my lesson from the other time, paint her until she wet wet no need KY, damn awesome bonk. (I really really hate KY, spoils my experience when it gets over my hands or hers)

GFE with her today was damn high as well, maybe thanks to getting her LINE the first time and chatting with her abit. Teased her with video of her dancing (from her LINE), ask her to show me live, but she shy and hide her face under the blanket. OMG like back to teenage years bed-talk with GF.

Definitely will try to RTF again before she goes back, perhaps even overnight.

Oh yes, I asked her about that bro that say she black face him, turns out he finger her so hard she say it hurts but he don't care and continued. Bro even if you cut nails alr doesn't mean can do it rough leh, don't end up the girl get bruised then cannot work because pussy hurts.

P.S. I chit chat with her with the help of google translate and found out she worked in Korea, Japan, Taiwan before, no wonder her riding skills so pro.
Normally i don't like to defend myself, but it felt like i'm being painted as a someone who don't respect the ladies (i myself hate this kind of motherfucker), so i need to say this, whether u believe or not up to u...

I always respect the ladies and won't force if they don't want. I stopped when she ask me to stop, even small request like no lights I didn't insist either.

Now, this is subjective but i didn't think i was rough, its NEVER my intention to hurt the lady (u think i so free go file my nails if i didn't care?), 1 finger only and my hand like girl's. But diff ppl diff preference, maybe my technique don't suit her... now i feel really bad, i would have stopped immediately if she told me. If she is reading this, my apologies.

Last edited by sammybk; 14-12-2018 at 03:14 AM.
Old 14-12-2018, 07:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Risque10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried thaicandy venus? Can pm me.
Old 14-12-2018, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
orchid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaD View Post
FR for Natty and Pinky Sexhouse69

Had a TERRIFIC time with this pair last night. Finally my FFM threesome fantasy has been fulfilled. Double bbbj and 3 way frenching is real bros. Would definitely RTF. Pinky is definitely the wilder of the two while Natty's shyness will make you want to fuck her even more. Don't miss out dudes!
What is the damage?
Did they swallow your sperm?
Old 14-12-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDZY View Post
I think he meant the price $150 is ok for 90min/2shot...
Thanks bro. My bad
Old 14-12-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
jorrahli deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjorrahli deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Made a booking for last evening with OKT for a girl with no tattoos.

An hour before the appointment, asked OKT if can start earlier and end earlier - OKT says ok.
I dropped by and ended up waiting for an hour - even past the original appointed time.

Was about to cancel when OKT gave the go ahead.

Saw the previous client on my way in.
Saw that the girl has back full of tattoos.

Decided to cancel.

Really, OKT shouldn't waste everyone's time.

The girl is here to work, the slot could've been given to another guy.
What's the point of getting an unwilling customer that's going to reject the girl.
Unless the norm is for the sucker to suck it up and just take the girl?
Old 14-12-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 7
batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
Normally i don't like to defend myself, but it felt like i'm being painted as a someone who don't respect the ladies (i myself hate this kind of motherfucker), so i need to say this, whether u believe or not up to u...

I always respect the ladies and won't force if they don't want. I stopped when she ask me to stop, even small request like no lights I didn't insist either.

Now, this is subjective but i didn't think i was rough, its NEVER my intention to hurt the lady (u think i so free go file my nails if i didn't care?), 1 finger only and my hand like girl's. But diff ppl diff preference, maybe my technique don't suit her... now i feel really bad, i would have stopped immediately if she told me. If she is reading this, my apologies.
Hi bro, not attacking you personally, after all i only hear her side of the story. Maybe it's because her english not good, so you didnt stop immediately. She is quite submissive after all.
Thanks for clearing it up here, guess i assumed you did it rough till it hurts. No hard feelings ya?
Old 14-12-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
Alien6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorrahli View Post

An hour before the appointment, asked OKT if can start earlier and end earlier - OKT says ok.
I dropped by and ended up waiting for an hour - even past the original appointed time.

Decided to cancel.

What's the point of getting an unwilling customer that's going to reject the girl.
Smart... At least u rejected..
Okt probably think we too horny..any girl also can.
Old 14-12-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
arbuden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarbuden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After writing my FR for Nylie from Galaxy yesterday, got turned on and made another booking for RTF, LOL!

The second trip was definitely more fun, since having expectations sorted out. Despite being the 6th customer of the day, she was still as energetic as ever.

Action started once the room door closed, frenching like love-lorn lovers. Without further ado, stripped her to her birthday suit and started to paint her. It didn't take long for her to become wet, sweet juices poured forth from her pussy. Her pinkish clit had become erect, making easier to suck on it, making her toes curl and moan louder, while her legs were spread wide.

It's a clit that I could suck for a long time, but there are more important things to attend to, like her G-spot. Despite my size and maybe some discomfort on her end, managed to enter her. I know she was relieved as soon as the head passed the point of resistance in her pussy....her face shows a mix of ecstasy and lust.

By now, her pubic area is warm to the touch, as is her neck and face. Her boobs bounced as we had a go in missonary. It started getting boring for me, so flipped her on her side whilst still in her, and GOD, the sensation changed subtly and we both enjoyed the scissoring action, before flipping her on her tits to finish up in doggy.

Round two commenced right after coming back from the showers, with her giving her sloppy wet BJ. I had to reciprocate, so 69 it is! We tried to compete, tongue on each other's privates. Her tongue on my phallus, mine in her pussy. I tried to tease her perineum with great effect, as I felt her tongue sliding down to my balls.....It was GREAT!

She tried cowboy, and had a good look at her soft large jugs bouncing in front of my face. It wasn't long before she collapsed in exhaustion and asked for missionary. We went at it again for the rest of the session.

At the end of it, she had a great pinkish glow on her face, the kind you see your gf having after a great session between the sheets
Old 14-12-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorrahli View Post

Decided to cancel.

Girl and stable name?
Old 14-12-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
MakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Simple FR for Lucy from TRL

Service oriented. Milf with enhanced big boobs. Her massage skills not bad.

Understand she was cheated by her previous okt (after finish serving customers to cover tax, okt just told her to go back home because he got new stocks coming in).

Bros pls do support her where possible. Same for Mika too.
Old 14-12-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 849 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120094 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman18 View Post
Hi bro, not attacking you personally, after all i only hear her side of the story. Maybe it's because her english not good, so you didnt stop immediately. She is quite submissive after all.
Thanks for clearing it up here, guess i assumed you did it rough till it hurts. No hard feelings ya?
Make love and not war. Up you 159 points

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 14-12-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 6
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by orchid View Post
What is the damage?
Did they swallow your sperm?
$280 / 90 min / 4 shots

no they did not swallow my sperm lol
Old 14-12-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 18
majest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met with EDORA from LV this afternoon.

Edora....attractive with lovely dimples and pretty smile.....Boobs...small 'b', but with cute nips....Bbbj....ok, shd improve with instructions....Fj....responsive...

A nice and relaxing session with an attractive and sweet lady, comms not great, but passable....RTF....yup.
Old 14-12-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 7
batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Make love and not war. Up you 159 points
Wow thx bro! My first up
Old 14-12-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

Bonk kitty from regentlust
14dec 3pm
Simple FR for her
Got her on her last day here lucky
Long foreplay if u like
Bath w boob play and bbbj
Down side not into frenching
Other than that ok
Look w heavy than nornal makeup
English not bad can comm well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1