The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-04-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
simplefy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Just a brief recount for my experience with Natalie from Xclusive.
There is good and bads.

Good:
1. Pretty, looks very similar to photo. She says she is 21, feels SLIGHTLY older to me.
2. Huge boobs, not sure if its natural coz i felt scar under one, but doesn't matter to me. Feels soft.
3. As bros before me has mentioned, really tight pussy even tho she also mentioned to me that she has done this even many countries.
4. Good service, doesn't cut short in any items, even gave me a relaxing massage (not the hard kind) after first shot. Doesn't use phone during the session either

Bad:
1. Low GFE, (at least to me) she's more of a ice-queen type of girl.
2. No fingering allowed.

Overall:
Still okay, satisfied as she had good service despite cold face throughout. Not rtf material for me
Old 16-04-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
19900801 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=724803

Noey from sex amazon

Location : not easily accessible by public transport. If u grab or got your own transport, then no issue.

Room : neat and spacious. Can see she arrange her own things nicely. A girl tat likes to be neat and tidy.

Okt : one of the best around in doom 1 tats honest with customers.

Looks : what u see is what u get but just abit more tan.

Boobs : big B+ to C- , natural and soft. Looks great on her slim body, a + point for me as i like slim girl.

French : Gao Lat.

Finger : allowed.

Bbbj :lick u deep and like to use her tongue to go around your head. 好棒棒.

The only down side is her english is really very basic. Some sentence she dun really understand. But overall always smiling and good attitude.

Rtf : shes going this week i believe.if time permits, yes.
Old 16-04-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
gibgib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just noticed this new chiobu from VIP88 - Alice. anyone have experience with her? https://myvvip88.weebly.com/alice-19yo.html
Old 16-04-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
MacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfanger78 View Post
Hmm any bros out there recently had any bad experiences with Xclusive OKT? is there a change in OKT for Xclusive? He was rude and felt like he is the best stable on earth. Was with Xclusive for almost 8 years and suddenly come out pattern.
Yep, as per my previous post bro. Well, i also wonder what's wrong...sadly it will affect their girls also even though the ladies might seem good (as per FRs from other bros on their newest batch of girls). I just hope their previous good batches won't return there...

But anyway, just move on to other stables for now bah. For me personally, Bell from SH69 is back so i will just be supporting this stable now lols
Old 16-04-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
RxBlack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for TeerukLover Patrice

Date 15 April / 2115hrs

Looks: 8/10 Look pretty, look like my deceased sister

Body: 7/10 Small and petite frame, boobs man made not the way I like.

BBBJ: 8/10 She put in effort to make me enjoy.

GFE: 5/10 hard to communicate.

Frenching: X/10 Avoid frenching, lips injured already before by herself while eating she explained.

FJ: 7/10 Need KY, she is fragile and poor stamina. But she did put in effort for me to finish.

She does have the pretty looks but unfortunately too weak for my liking.
Old 16-04-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Versetti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Vodka https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=724895

Looks: 7.5/10 very close to photos
Skin: Thai tan
Body: Slim
Boobs: Big boobs
GFE: 8/10
FJ: Accomodating to various position
BBBJ: 8/10
RTF: If have Vit M
Old 16-04-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfanger78 View Post
Hmm any bros out there recently had any bad experiences with Xclusive OKT? is there a change in OKT for Xclusive? He was rude and felt like he is the best stable on earth. Was with Xclusive for almost 8 years and suddenly come out pattern.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTir View Post
Yep, as per my previous post bro. Well, i also wonder what's wrong...sadly it will affect their girls also even though the ladies might seem good (as per FRs from other bros on their newest batch of girls). I just hope their previous good batches won't return there...

But anyway, just move on to other stables for now bah. For me personally, Bell from SH69 is back so i will just be supporting this stable now lols
Don't know whether that fellow whom manage the bookings , sms , pm and whatever are of the same person . my guess very high chance it's of the sane person i encountered way back donkey years back . i had my experience with this stable way back before 2010 .
I don't really remember what year but it's happen before year 2010 maybe 08 or 09 , that person whom take my booking is also very the cannot , rude and lao bak sai , never did i encountered such a troublesome verification with any of the stable past or present .

I remember that person ask a lot of question , ask forum nick lah , tell me to pm him through the forum and sms la and wait for him to verify . ok fine okt wanna play safe game that's understandable because they're not operating legal business mah , but then when a customer wait a bit too long for your response , in my case i remember it's more than half and hr , so waiting more than half hr for a OKT to confirm a slot is consider long or not it's up to everybody lah , but for me it's a long wait cos my time is also quality time .

Then the rude response comes right after i sent a SMS to that fellow asking him whether or not my slot has been confirm as i need to travel down to that 3 star hotel as it's a long distance there from the north , i think that slot I'm seeking to confirmation is 2 or 2.30 pm .
Wah that fellow sms respond is so knn really the cannot , i can't actually recall the words that fellow use but there's no vulgar words being use , but it's definitely very rude and sarcastic like ' you cannot wait ah , we're still verifying , you wait la , can wait or not , cannot wait go book elsewhere etc blah blah blah something like that ,.
then i was like WTF is wrong with this fuck ? I merely sms back to ask for slot confirmation and he come back with such a response , i respond something like ' hey boss no need to kbkp with such remarks i msg you to ask whether or not my slot has been confirm why u reply so amgry ? Did i own you money ? Machiam i offended you in anyway ,
After which we exchange 2 or 3 msg and he ask me ' you still want to book or not ? I reply ' want la ' then he confirm back with a 2pm or 2.30pm slot , then ah after that episode , my subsequent attempt to book.their girls through the years are all rejected by this stable until now my HP number still being blacklist by them .

That fellow impression to me is like , can't be bothered attitude , if you wanna book my girl , you must ask nicely and in a polite way , if you buay song then go book with other okt .
Lucky SG not short of OKT .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 16-04-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 6
StaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Don't know whether that fellow whom manage the bookings , sms , pm and whatever are of the same person . my guess very high chance it's of the sane person i encountered way back donkey years back . i had my experience with this stable way back before 2010 .
I don't really remember what year but it's happen before year 2010 maybe 08 or 09 , that person whom take my booking is also very the cannot , rude and lao bak sai , never did i encountered such a troublesome verification with any of the stable past or present .

I remember that person ask a lot of question , ask forum nick lah , tell me to pm him through the forum and sms la and wait for him to verify . ok fine okt wanna play safe game that's understandable because they're not operating legal business mah , but then when a customer wait a bit too long for your response , in my case i remember it's more than half and hr , so waiting more than half hr for a OKT to confirm a slot is consider long or not it's up to everybody lah , but for me it's a long wait cos my time is also quality time .

Then the rude response comes right after i sent a SMS to that fellow asking him whether or not my slot has been confirm as i need to travel down to that 3 star hotel as it's a long distance there from the north , i think that slot I'm seeking to confirmation is 2 or 2.30 pm .
Wah that fellow sms respond is so knn really the cannot , i can't actually recall the words that fellow use but there's no vulgar words being use , but it's definitely very rude and sarcastic like ' you cannot wait ah , we're still verifying , you wait la , can wait or not , cannot wait go book elsewhere etc blah blah blah something like that ,.
then i was like WTF is wrong with this fuck ? I merely sms back to ask for slot confirmation and he come back with such a response , i respond something like ' hey boss no need to kbkp with such remarks i msg you to ask whether or not my slot has been confirm why u reply so amgry ? Did i own you money ? Machiam i offended you in anyway ,
After which we exchange 2 or 3 msg and he ask me ' you still want to book or not ? I reply ' want la ' then he confirm back with a 2pm or 2.30pm slot , then ah after that episode , my subsequent attempt to book.their girls through the years are all rejected by this stable until now my HP number still being blacklist by them .

That fellow impression to me is like , can't be bothered attitude , if you wanna book my girl , you must ask nicely and in a polite way , if you buay song then go book with other okt .
Lucky SG not short of OKT .
Read back the FR I writtened ytd for Yoda. The service damn bad, I feedback to the OKT, even better. The OKT tell me "maybe next time you come, service better." Plus talk in all those sibeh broken english I wonder if the OKT is from china...
Keep moving, don't stop here at my signature...
Old 16-04-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaminaIsKey View Post
Read back the FR I writtened ytd for Yoda. The service damn bad, I feedback to the OKT, even better. The OKT tell me "maybe next time you come, service better." Plus talk in all those sibeh broken english I wonder if the OKT is from china...
What i get back from that fellow is ah beng type of respond , super haolian damm sarcastic , after that banned me for good from booking their girls , till now , so many years already haha

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 16-04-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
JumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

well, seems xclusive okt is man of the hour.

stable location was convenient for me, and i've had some absolute gems from his stable before like Gracie and Lavita.. (though, i'm sure the okt has changed, as this one doesn't know who those girls are).

so i booked natalie, seeing few good FR on her that look genuine.

sure enough, arrive and she look just like her pics, just a bit bahbah, not quite baby elephant, but not anything i would consider slim by my standard. though her body not my type, she seemed sweet and pretty enough, and she had huge tits, so i follow through.

went in, polite convo, and on to shower. sop, nothing to complain.

back to bed, she climbs on top and catbath on nipples, her red lippy left behind, i was turned on. quickly on to her bbbj, actually very nice, again a bit short. she didn't want me touching her hair or her head, so couldn't get her to keep going, and before i knew it she rushed a cap on me.

she wouldn't french or even kiss either, even though she made sure i used mouthwash. i don't mean to brag, but girls generally respond quite well to me. nvm, carry on.

fj starts, she ride for a bit, quite a good view, big bouncy tits and a pretty face, can't complain. nice moans and facial expressions too. turned her over, and her meaty ass was great for doggie, then a few more positions before missionary and finish. now, perhaps my fault, i didn't warn her, but i wanted to COB, and knowing she don't CIM, i withdrew, ripped off the cap and aimed for her fabulous titties. this was met with a look of absolute disgust and almost anger. she said why shoot on my body, and said she told okt already she don't do this.

poor girl, i guess she really didn't expect it. needless to say, black face and the mood was gone. i can't fault her for that, so i dressed and left, leaving her fair compensation for the 20mins service i got.

so, this is a standard sub par experience, nothing horrible, nothing spectacular. both parties had fault, and i accept my share. should have just gone to geylang, could have gotten 2 ordinary bonks for that.

feedback to okt, at first he quite reasonable, immediately allow cancel the session (though i'd already left). suggested him to remove COB from her ad. his reply? "ad?" ok so he don't know what an "ad" is.. i tell him, jst check with the girl what she will do, and remove the things she don't, like frenching, COB, painting, fingering, GFE... his response? "this convo ends here."

ok, i perhaps was quite pissed and said i'd leave a shit review, but who can blame me. but it's still up to OKT to correct an ad if it's full of bs. else the poor girl will just disappoint bros through no fault of her own. YMMV.

maybe will just have to take a hit on mizi's price hike and rtf that little gem.

this rant ends here.
Old 16-04-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
MacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What i get back from that fellow is ah beng type of respond , super haolian damm sarcastic , after that banned me for good from booking their girls , till now , so many years already haha
Thanks for sharing your prev. experience bro, you hit the nail on the head.
The way they are operating now, its like they not even interested in doing business anymore Pretty sure their operator a while back was different, they had a few batches of good ladies at the start of this year, and the booking experiences then had no issues at all (even if I did last minute bookings).
Old 16-04-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
JumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
perhaps being banned for life is a blessing, you will never endure this lack of service recovery again.
Old 16-04-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

A short FR for jean from Emmanuelle55

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=723306

Look : face feature 80% from the pics , same person but diff style hairdo not twist nor curl .
Very good looking nice pretty girl with long hair , greet me at the door with a full red short outfits skirt . very sexy .

Colour Tone : tan with tattoo on the back

Body : not skinny as shown in pics but definitely not fatty meaty . with a sexy belly button ring .

Boobs : not A nor B cup but enhanced with a handful C or D . nipple was shiok to suck , and while i was slowing sucking and licking her nipples i hope that the time will stop .

BBBJ : superb . suck slow , and steady with just nice amout of adequate suction , heavenly skills almost cum in her mouth within mins . can feel that type of group group sounding and wetness of her salivary on my rod in within her mouth . 2 thumbs .

French : probably , but i did not sample the taste

Pussy : not fully shave but trimmed . did a long and slow tasting that abalone in a 69 . no funny smell but sticky .

FJ : accommodating enough did a few position , doggy , missionary , her on top grinding my rod with her plump pussy . she's not comfortable with fingering but i did not give trying and in the end i get what i want and my fingers wets once going deeper within .

Gfe : overall i feel SOP , but having said that , my feel is not what you will feel . many FL are known to treat each and everyone differently , so what i feel is not definite . generally to be precise you got to try it yourself.

RTF : generally speaking , my experience with this stable and her girls so far so good .
No question for me to RTF both stable and the girls . i wish my pocket can be deeper .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐

Last edited by leong26; 16-04-2019 at 09:40 PM.
Old 16-04-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 6
Lockedin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLockedin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=...highlight=nida

Review for Nida

Saw a review here... top notch BJ and AR and FJ.... totally agree
looks 6.5... cute enough but wears too much makeup and is a bit round
b00bs 9 - for you boob lovers... and i think natural
ar 10 - straight into it, quite an experience!
bbbj 9.5 - lucky man and lucky little bro - full DT
FJ 10 - really intense, she was totally into it
Horny GFE 10 - if it was an act it was a pretty good act! can see why shes busy !
thanks bro SK
Old 16-04-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 6
JayCee365 is one of the Best!JayCee365 is one of the Best!JayCee365 is one of the Best!

FR for Kikz of TheRegentLust, 16/04 7pm slot
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=724684

As other bros has mentioned, I was satisfied with her service and dirty talk, very horny indeed.

Looks: quite fair, with dyed hair, considered pretty to me
Boobs: natural and soft, good to lick
French: light kiss on lips only, did not force her.
Painting: as first she was kinda sensitive. But after sweet talk, she come horny and gave her pussy for me to eat

FJ: consider good with a lot of dirty talk, which I like to make me feel horny and fuck her harder Once you turn her on she became truly wild in bed
Only manage 1 shot since run out of time, I came late also.

Good OKT as always, bros treat her well and she can come really slutty
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1