The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hypee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bangkok Vice Trip

Hi Bros,

Been a stalker here for rather long and decided to create an account recently.

Wanted to organize a vice trip to bkk and as wondering if any bros would like to go as well. Looking to go at end March or early April - after Bonus uh =)

Thinking of a 4d3n or 5d4n trip and 1 or 2 more bros to go together have fun!

How it will go :

1) We will stay in Separate rooms.
2) Airfare/ hotel tix book on your own. We will set a meet time in bkk at the hotel.
3) Agenda:

#night1 - Agogo bar
#night2 - Thermae bar + club (scratchdog or levels or open to suggestion)
#night3 - Soapy + agogo + club
#night4 - Impromptu

4) Preferences: my plan is to go for mostly LT, bring girls go to club build chemistry and back to hotel to have fun.Thus I thought of asking more bros together so it'll be more fun (the more the merrier)
5) Be ready to spend - probably budgeting ~$2.5k sgd for night activities Alcohol there is cheap so i'm referring to the "other activities"

Drop me a message in the inbox if you're keen =D
Old 14-02-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Vice Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypee View Post
Alcohol there is cheap so i'm referring to the "other activities"
alcohol cheap meh?
Old 14-02-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
if u treat me i think its cheap.
can can, but i can only afford lao khao in m150 bottle 555
Old 14-02-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

I think cheap is subjective right.. compared to sg, a bottle of whisky in bkk is about sgd$80 while it’s about $240-$280 in a club ?

If like-minded bros are keen, drop me a text
Old 14-02-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

2.5k for 4 nights????
easily can do it for half the $ and more enjoyable.
Old 14-02-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
You havent even factored in the types character bring you to club act like superstar tip every man and his dog, then expect everyone to share in his tips, he gets to act like a hero but the money costs is shared with everyone, i rather just go to local gogo/ktv get my big bottle beer relax and play with my gal cost me 1-2000bht total get to watch them strip and lapdance
But local gogo/KTV need to speak thai. I don't think TS knows how to speak thai though.
Old 14-02-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi Bros,

Wanted to organize a vice trip to bkk and as wondering if any bros would like to go as well. Looking to go at end March or early April - after Bonus uh =)

How it will go :

2) Airfare/ hotel tix book on your own. We will set a meet time in bkk at the hotel.
3) Agenda:

#night1 - Agogo bar
#night4 - Impromptu

4) Preferences: my plan is to go for mostly LT, bring girls go to club build chemistry and back to hotel to have fun.Thus I thought of asking more bros together so it'll be more fun (the more the merrier)
5) Be ready to spend - probably budgeting ~$2.5k sgd for night activities Alcohol there is cheap so i'm referring to the "other activities"

2.5k sgd = 57,000 baht
That is 14,000 baht / night....

No offense arh, but you buying wife in thailand?
Old 14-02-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If going for 4x ST per night, ya maybe 14k per night is good enuff
Old 14-02-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
2.5k sgd = 57,000 baht
That is 14,000 baht / night....

No offense arh, but you buying wife in thailand?

In Bangkok or even Pattaya, it is not as economical nowadays as imagined.

LT with barfine from agogo is outright 6.0 -7.0 K. In Pattaya I was quoted 5.0K+1.5K, total 6.5K payable to the bar in advance before taking the girl out.

Late afternoon soapie in Bangkok is easily 4.0 K including tips, drinks.
Can do same around 3.0 K in Pattaya.

So these matiness and overnight sessions cost close to 10K. Is there a lot left for drinks, clubbing etc on a 14K daily entertainment budget ?
Old 15-02-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi Bros,

How it will go :

3) Agenda:

#night1 - Agogo bar
#night4 - Impromptu

Hi Bro

Noticed that this was your first post. I trust that you have no hidden motive or agenda.

Your idea is OK, but it is rarely successful in implementation.
The major difficulty is finding the bros to go trip on same day or in BKK at the same time. Then everybody gets different taste and preference or cheong style etc, so it is very hard to suit all.

The $$ figure is probably not the biggest issue as you suggest only staying 3-4 nights and I suppose some can join you for 1-2 night only. And flights and hotels are on own arrangement. Some can opt for 2.5K soapie session and some can pick 4.5K model girl in the same soapie parlor. So there is flexibility about cost.

Good luck anyway.
Old 15-02-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

Maybe its probably preferences ... I don't really like to fck and go, too transactional .. I like to have the buildup before the finale.. thus the club and drinks.

This ensures some chemistry and better service at the end of the night.. and for me, looks are rather important as well thus the higher price i budget for this trip..

Please dont flame me too much, just thought it will be awkward if I were to go club with 1 gal though not impossible, thus asking if other bros with the same preferences wanna go together.

And if anyone is concerned , there will be no pooling of money, all expenditures will be self funded.. you choose ur girl u pay urself, you want to give tips that is on your own discretion. For club drinks Im open to pay first and no tips will be given. I only give tips when it is necessary.

Even if no1 is interested, I will ultimately still be making this trip.
Old 15-02-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Please dont flame me too much, just thought it will be awkward if I were to go club with 1 gal though not impossible, thus asking if other bros with the same preferences wanna go together.
Speaking from experience, it is not easy to organise such outings, and you may also meet samsters here who would try to take advantage of you if you are a newbie to Thai night scenes. So good luck and hope you will find like-minded bros- otherwise, it may spoil your holiday.

Considering you're a newbie, and i assume you can't speak thai, the 14k per day budget will be enough for your day and night chionging activities. This is assuming you don't go G club every night. Yes there are places much cheaper as some bros alluded to, but typically you would need to speak some thai to go there. I would suggest you stick to the 'tourist spots' that are talked about in this threads. You'll have enough fun already.

Need any recommendations, can drop me a pm. I will try to reply when i can.
Old 15-02-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Maybe its probably preferences ... I don't really like to fck and go, too transactional .. I like to have the buildup before the finale.. thus the club and drinks.

This ensures some chemistry and better service at the end of the night.. and for me, looks are rather important as well thus the higher price i budget for this trip..

And if anyone is concerned , there will be no pooling of money, all expenditures will be self funded.. you choose ur girl u pay urself, you want to give tips that is on your own discretion. For club drinks Im open to pay first and no tips will be given. I only give tips when it is necessary.

Even if no1 is interested, I will ultimately still be making this trip.
From experience. U go bkk chiong solo probably even more successful than going with someone u dont know well. That guy would probably drag u down instead if he's not the "right" type of wingman.
Go club with 1 girl? Why not. I do it all the time. If just friends, success rate of bringing them back to hotel for free is very high. If paid sex, the GFE shoot up a lot too! easily charge u st rate for LT till 12 noon. Feels more romantic clubbing with a girl alone without any other known people around.
Maybe u never done that before. Yes the idea seems scary at first. But u gonna try it. U dont try, u wont get the hang of it. Do it 3 times and u'll be used to the idea.
Old 16-02-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 66066 View Post

Now this is the interesting part, thais are generally friendly by nature. So this guy beside my table asked me in thai, “P maa kon diao lor krub” I replied back,
“Plao, koy peuan” “Peuan gam lang maa” his next question “Peuan pen pooying reu poochai krub P” so I replied back “Pen pooying krub” he asked me “ faen lor”
Yang dton nee jib yoo krub”
Lol bro mind sharing what does it mean ? 😬😬😬
Old 16-02-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66066 View Post
Now this is the interesting part, thais are generally friendly by nature.
not until when they are super drunk
the smallest spark can hurt their ego n end up guns blazing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1