The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2015, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 12
oldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sg cuckold

Nice story. I hope TS remembers to use protection.
Old 23-07-2015, 10:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gungnir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would love to know what happened during the chalet.
Old 29-07-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Reddington deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for being gone for too long. Quite busy in real life haha! So i've received quite a number of bros who have the same fantasy and stories to share, nice! Do pm me so we could chat in private ok bros.

Let me continue my story. After that ex bf incident, things are quite hot between us but then i was too busy serving ns. So my ex was quite naughty and started to use dating apps. Eventually she started talking to a guy who was coincidently in the same uniform as me but diff unit. So she asked me and i gave her the green light to go.

She was already teasing and talking dirty things to the guy saying that they should meet up and have a good fuck. So at the end of the day she told me what happened. She met the guy at some mrt station and straight to one of those budget hotel. It's her first time with a total stranger, her heart was pumping she love the thrill. She asked the guy to lie down on the bed and slowly pull his pants off. And there it is, she lick and kissing the dick. And as i said before she gives great bj and good deepthroat. The guy was moaning and cannot tahan already. So she strip and the guy pulled her and they did 69. She was really wet and started to go to doggy position. The guy really fucked her hard and pulled her hair she was shouting like madness but she don't care at all. She then spread the guy legs and gave him a rim job! Gosh the guy was really enjoying it. After they are done she went to the toilet to wash up, but she notice the guy was sniffing her panties! They dress up and went for dinner.

After she told me all these i was really really turned on and fuck her used pussy hard. Makes me want to fuck her real hard and punishing her for being naughty! Those were the days haha! That's it for tonight, i still have a lot to share. Do PM me for personal chat bros. Thanks!
Old 30-07-2015, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
blizt13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear TS Reddington, your post is getting hot and turns me on..
I believed if you can put some effort to describe more of what was happened when your gf cuckold you it should be great!
Or perhaps you can upload some hot photo of your gf, or the photo she sent to you right after other guy fucked her... Hehe.. start camping for this thread!!
Old 30-07-2015, 05:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
VillagePeople deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1