The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2010, 12:00 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Haha....good one

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Nah, you were really not sorry and said: "Pai arb nam duay gan!" or maybe straight to point "au gan mai?"
Old 05-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Sorries, la, ride bike how to jio u? DC? wait ur Backside become BiG man... back home safe n sound...
wah u sibei on leh!! ride bike up there... next time take bus or plane la... jio me go... k??? ask ur OC camper along...

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 05-08-2010, 02:08 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet$50 View Post
bro Playman..agree agree 5555

Nong kok hong pit na krupt
I didn't says anything.....she saw me and smile also say'" Hong Pit".....erg....in my heart never mind..come come..!
Old 05-08-2010, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Yes...because it is a very nice hotel.....and conveniently located with a reasonable price. Newly refurbished about 1-2 years ago.
Yes, got to agree on tat cos my TG oso recommended tis 1 few mths back.
Old 05-08-2010, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 20
Thai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to all

Quote:
I didn't says anything.....she saw me and smile also say'" Hong Pit".....erg....in my heart never mind..come come..!
Hi

bro,i met a stupi ghost yesterday @ 11:02am..

he said that (could be u that zap me so i zap u)
Old 05-08-2010, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
To give you some tips.....what was the hotel before they refurbish the hotel and rename it Mayflower....it was not a famous hotel despite being very near to Lee Garden and later got burned and left there for about 1 year before a Chinese bought it over and do something to it and clean it up........!

Nevertheless....let I always say almost, in fact all hotels there is a story behind depending whether you suay or not......but I most of the time carry a talis-girl along so no afraid already loh!
u mean this?

The last time i stay there was nice i thought,with good wifi but no breakfast.

After hearing your story...

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 05-08-2010, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Windstrikez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi brothers out there any nightclub to recommend in hatyai? Heard so much place which is a must try place many thanks for any info shared tks
Old 05-08-2010, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Windstrikez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi brothers out there any nightclub to recommend in hatyai? Heard so much place which is a must try place many thanks for any info shared tks
Old 06-08-2010, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

ok, la, once awhile must do some CrAzY thing ma... as for BONKING i not very into it as got few bad .... as i will be there on 1 Oct... n my OC very hard la... he want to stay at the mountain... la...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
wah u sibei on leh!! ride bike up there... next time take bus or plane la... jio me go... k??? ask ur OC camper along...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 06-08-2010, 12:30 AM
Samster

dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok, la, once awhile must do some CrAzY thing ma... as for BONKING i not very into it as got few bad .... as i will be there on 1 Oct... n my OC very hard la... he want to stay at the mountain... la...
1st OCT... keke... open mob liao lor... i know u only interested in massage rite?? wahaha... 600 baht for massage plus hj where to find in spore???

dc's Wellness Spa

Old 06-08-2010, 12:41 AM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

no, la, where got open MOB... i MR lioa... massage is $240B in Lee Garden for 2hr, if u buy voucher maybe izzt $200B... if i m not wrong, as i saw a few SYT from Lee Garden but everytime i call for Room Service always got the old lady one... HJ is mostly about $500B... so MASSAGE until too shoik to move lioa... i try before a 6hr massage before... dammed shoik man 2hr Thai, 2hr Oil n finished with a Thai in the ROOM so shoik... song song to Jurong...

Lee Garden : 074261111

Quote:
1st OCT... keke... open mob liao lor... i know u only interested in massage rite?? wahaha... 600 baht for massage plus hj where to find in spore???

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 06-08-2010, 01:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
no, la, where got open MOB... i MR lioa... massage is $240B in Lee Garden for 2hr, if u buy voucher maybe izzt $200B... if i m not wrong, as i saw a few SYT from Lee Garden but everytime i call for Room Service always got the old lady one... HJ is mostly about $500B... so MASSAGE until too shoik to move lioa... i try before a 6hr massage before... dammed shoik man 2hr Thai, 2hr Oil n finished with a Thai in the ROOM so shoik... song song to Jurong...

Lee Garden : 074261111
Lee Garden Authentic Traditional Massage is 300 baht.
With voucher is 240 baht.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:24 AM
Samster

izzt so? as i always just walk in as i lazy to buy voucher... $300B for 2hr? as i long long time then go to Hat Yai... so cannot recall it, pai sai... but i like their room services just $360B for 2hr if i m not wrong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Lee Garden Authentic Traditional Massage is 300 baht.
With voucher is 240 baht.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 06-08-2010, 01:14 PM
Samster

mine massage all syt at my room... 300 baht for 120 mins plus hj another 300 baht... of coz if u really wan those super good massage... juz skip those syt... look for aunties... keke... anyway those syt massage oso not bad... can c tat they r trained!!

dc's Wellness Spa

Old 06-08-2010, 02:11 PM
Samster

izzt so? got so good Lobang no share Bro, u like that treat me goot good ma? can PM me the ctc to call, Xie Xie... as just want a good rub n maybe a nice HJ... sometime... if got HDLY better still... LOVE it... the can get cannot get dammed shoik...

Quote:
mine massage all syt at my room... 300 baht for 120 mins plus hj another 300 baht... of coz if u really wan those super good massage... juz skip those syt... look for aunties... keke... anyway those syt massage oso not bad... can c tat they r trained!!

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1