The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bkk 25th nov to new year

Anyone around to hang out party and chase girls? Pm me
Old 04-11-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk 25th nov to new year

Bump. Noone around?
Old 11-11-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

Have one bro i am meeting up to head clubbing, KTV and maybe G Clubs

Hit me up if fancy joining
Old 12-11-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

Will be going out 24th nov for those interested with one other bro Maybe KTV and clubbing
Old 15-11-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

bump, anyone want to join in from next weekend?
Old 16-11-2019, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JohnnieBlack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry Bro, did not know it was you from your ID.

Thanks for introducing the KTV you frequent and even text the Mamasan to ask her take care of me when you are not around. Went there around 10:30pm, opened a bottle of Red which was 2k, I was hasty in choosing my girl and just picked one from the first batch which came in. Saw later when I go to the toilet there are a lot more, prettier and younger ones.
But turns out to be a blessing in disguise, the girl seems to like the chubby kind of guy and quite click with me so I got full access to her and even special gift (better not say else everyone expect the same). Stayed till 2.30am, total 6k which i think is fine as I went alone and had a little more than half bottle left. It would be cheaper if more ppl went together.

It’s a shame you are only back next week but enjoy the half bottle balance I left with other bro next week and thanks for your help again.

Guys, if you are new to the BKk party scene or just want to look for a kaki, definitely go with my bro here. Partied once with him and it’s really fun.
Old 16-11-2019, 04:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rick831 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Arghhh just new here today, and arrive yesterday, im alone , helpless!! Not much info on google my gaddd
Old 16-11-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnieBlack View Post
Sorry Bro, did not know it was you from your ID.

Thanks for introducing the KTV you frequent and even text the Mamasan to ask her take care of me when you are not around. Went there around 10:30pm, opened a bottle of Red which was 2k, I was hasty in choosing my girl and just picked one from the first batch which came in. Saw later when I go to the toilet there are a lot more, prettier and younger ones.
But turns out to be a blessing in disguise, the girl seems to like the chubby kind of guy and quite click with me so I got full access to her and even special gift (better not say else everyone expect the same). Stayed till 2.30am, total 6k which i think is fine as I went alone and had a little more than half bottle left. It would be cheaper if more ppl went together.

It’s a shame you are only back next week but enjoy the half bottle balance I left with other bro next week and thanks for your help again.

Guys, if you are new to the BKk party scene or just want to look for a kaki, definitely go with my bro here. Partied once with him and it’s really fun.
Thanks for the heads up and glad you enjoyed it. Hopefully can meet again next year to go out together.
Hopefully, mamasan and the girl kept you entertained. 6k is good price considering what you got and food.
Old 16-11-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Yeap, was quite entertaining even though I was alone. The girl really good service and out to please, not those just sit there type.
Agreed, 6k is good price , interesting to get a feel of local KTV, if spend same amount of time at AGoGo probably cost more but both are different concept tho.
KtV definitely on the list for future trips lol
Old 16-11-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnieBlack View Post
Yeap, was quite entertaining even though I was alone. The girl really good service and out to please, not those just sit there type.
Agreed, 6k is good price , interesting to get a feel of local KTV, if spend same amount of time at AGoGo probably cost more but both are different concept tho.
KtV definitely on the list for future trips lol
Just similar concept to G Club (Obviously G Club girls are much prettier hence the price hike). Use to be a G Club fan but couldnt keep paying those prices and switched to KTV. Defintely a bit more seedy
Old 16-11-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Just similar concept to G Club (Obviously G Club girls are much prettier hence the price hike). Use to be a G Club fan but couldnt keep paying those prices and switched to KTV. Defintely a bit more seedy
Yeah, been to few G Club before, definitely the girl quality is much better. Good experience but the damage is abit steep to keep going back and end of day you may or may not get a girl. I prefer to go clubs at RCA or Thonglor if I am with my friends, just have a good time partying and try to see if any know any girls.
Old 18-11-2019, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 18
tempt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytempt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

here!
going bkk on 25th
Old 18-11-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
arsenewanker91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looking for kakis on 23rd & 24 as well.
Old 18-11-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 5
Nottiman26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Very curious which kind of ktv u go to? Japanese ktv, thai local ktv?hope u can share... thanks in advance...
Old 18-11-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottiman26 View Post
Very curious which kind of ktv u go to? Japanese ktv, thai local ktv?hope u can share... thanks in advance...
you mean style? never been japanese style but its defo local ktv
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1