The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-05-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
moving_rubber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any bro tried this Fang Fang from shenhua? Don't see any MR... Thanks!

http://www.shenhua69.com/fangfang/
Old 07-05-2015, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by testNeur View Post
Oooh Ya, I also forgotten that place got cctv on every floor while u walk the stairs...

OK la, Regulars who still don't know can pm me bah... suspect she go back, or kanna bao liao

Just saw that she changed name and become a fl liao...
Where where?
Old 07-05-2015, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Anyone tried this one?

www.shenhua69.com/vanessa
Old 07-05-2015, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15706 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowprofile View Post
Hi guys.

Anybody tries this lady before? Any review?
[url]http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=8188[/ur]

And this lady?
http://liltigersden.com/an-an-%e5%ae%89%e5%ae%89/
Here u go:

Le Le
http://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=12979489

An An
http://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=12937839
http://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=12951779

Basically are good.
Old 07-05-2015, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15706 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Anyone tried this one?

www.shenhua69.com/vanessa
Bro, i remembered seeing some bad reviews on her. One of them mentioned "baby elephant" somemore...
Old 07-05-2015, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 12
Alson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros, I am a lurker in this forum but I have decided to come out this time round to give an fr(or rather to kpkb) on this Serene:
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4073

Started off by arriving at the destination. Saw this milf who opened the door, and while she is not really similar looking to the pictures given, she is hot, no doubt. Big headlights with a rather slim frame.. I thought I was in luck.
But, knn, first step talk to me already bin cao cao demand for money first. I gave but asked,"Why give so early?" Cause I may give tips if service is good, so i wanted to give everything later.. and more importantly it is like a form of trust. But she just replied coldly, "现在给待会儿给有差?(Give now give later got difference?)"
Later asked me to take a shower by myself(advertised to shower tgt) but i obediently did so cause quite a lot of mls also do the same. Close one eye. But later, during massage, I tried to start a conversation with her. She jitao give one word answers. I prefer to talk cock, but if she is a quiet girl i can understand. But now its obvious shes not interested in talking and also start to show attitude. Still i tahan.
Later it gets sensual, i wanted to touch her top, she shoved my hand away, saying her nipples pain. Cannot autoroam even the top? This time i really hot liao from all the pent up anger.. really no mood for anything. So i shove her hand away, saying forget it. She mumbled that got do hj never do hj is my business now.. dont want then dont want. I got even more mad especially since my temper also quite short.. Knn ended up shouting at each other.
Throughout the whole shouting and scolding I didnt insult her anything, at most said "ma de" which isnt even a vulgarity. She hear that "ma de" went even crazier and shout at me say i no mom. Lanzz pay money to get scolded and cursed for having no mom Left hundred bucks poorer and ego damaged

Face: 7/10(milf)
Body: 8/10(honestly is bobehzao)
Hj: NA
Gfe: You say leh

Honestly speaking she is hot, but risk your money and time when you visit this lioness. Must have the skill to tame her else become like me

And when i think of the previous girl i went to that is in the same stable.. angela..
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=8707

I really regret for not rtfing her. Same stable how to have girls that are so different? Now think of how this angela bbbj while staring at me..angela, 这次的遭遇可能是因为没rtf你而换来的报应..
Old 07-05-2015, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
qwertyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Her pics look very nice. Bro can give breakdown of pricing? Long time never visit massage parlour Liao.
bro. i dunno if she got standardize her rates or not arh. coz that thread i see like ppl never disclose how much they pay.

But she has 2 option as i mentioned.

First option, HJ. $50. Clothes on, cant touch. +$50 entrance, that makes it $100, market rate.

Second option: HJ/BF @ $80. Can touch, suck, finger, roaming. Im not a painter so i didnt ask or try.

GFE - good. chatty. breaks ice easily. but @ a total of $130 for the second option, premium lar. tats why i said got $ to spare, can go try.
I feel FJ might be on the table of u are regular. but really, her body is good. Pics of her boobs are 100% similar. No horse run.

Full 60 minutes utilized. In short, i'm satisfied but then again @ $130, i expect no less.
Old 07-05-2015, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
keny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alson15 View Post
Hi bros, I am a lurker in this forum but I have decided to come out this time round to give an fr(or rather to kpkb) on this Serene:

Started off by arriving at the destination. Saw this milf who opened the door, and while she is not really similar looking to the pictures given, she is hot, no doubt. Big headlights with a rather slim frame.. I thought I was in luck.
But, knn, first step talk to me already bin cao cao demand for money first. I gave but asked,"Why give so early?" Cause I may give tips if service is good, so i wanted to give everything later.. and more importantly it is like a form of trust. But she just replied coldly, "现在给待会儿给有差?(Give now give later got difference?)"
Later asked me to take a shower by myself(advertised to shower tgt) but i obediently did so cause quite a lot of mls also do the same. Close one eye. But later, during massage, I tried to start a conversation with her. She jitao give one word answers. I prefer to talk cock, but if she is a quiet girl i can understand. But now its obvious shes not interested in talking and also start to show attitude. Still i tahan.
Later it gets sensual, i wanted to touch her top, she shoved my hand away, saying her nipples pain. Cannot autoroam even the top? This time i really hot liao from all the pent up anger.. really no mood for anything. So i shove her hand away, saying forget it. She mumbled that got do hj never do hj is my business now.. dont want then dont want. I got even more mad especially since my temper also quite short.. Knn ended up shouting at each other.
Throughout the whole shouting and scolding I didnt insult her anything, at most said "ma de" which isnt even a vulgarity. She hear that "ma de" went even crazier and shout at me say i no mom. Lanzz pay money to get scolded and cursed for having no mom Left hundred bucks poorer and ego damaged

Honestly speaking she is hot, but risk your money and time when you visit this lioness. Must have the skill to tame her else become like me
Sorry to hear that, bro. This ML has had some bad MR previously if I recall correctly..
Old 07-05-2015, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:

And when i think of the previous girl i went to that is in the same stable.. angela..

I really regret for not rtfing her. Same stable how to have girls that are so different? Now think of how this angela bbbj while staring at me..angela, 这次的遭遇可能是因为没rtf你而换来的报应..
Aiyo !!!!! Bro, when you had her? Today?

I saw her thread early this morning and was going to post it here and warn bros and say sarcastically "Looks who is back ...... Our Goddess !!!!". But decided not to. Now I feel bad that you have to waste your money, time, energy and sperm on this 包青天. Looks like leopard does not change its spots. She will never change.

BTW, next time if FL say "现在给待会儿给有差?", just say "没有差,所以待回才给。我喜欢几时给,就几时给"

Everytime I see some bros post FR about this stupid slut, my blood really boils !!!!

Sorry for my rant. Can't help it. Please bros who still wondering about this slut, remember her face !!!!
Old 07-05-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyz View Post
bro. i dunno if she got standardize her rates or not arh. coz that thread i see like ppl never disclose how much they pay.

But she has 2 option as i mentioned.

First option, HJ. $50. Clothes on, cant touch. +$50 entrance, that makes it $100, market rate.

Second option: HJ/BF @ $80. Can touch, suck, finger, roaming. Im not a painter so i didnt ask or try.

GFE - good. chatty. breaks ice easily. but @ a total of $130 for the second option, premium lar. tats why i said got $ to spare, can go try.
I feel FJ might be on the table of u are regular. but really, her body is good. Pics of her boobs are 100% similar. No horse run.

Full 60 minutes utilized. In short, i'm satisfied but then again @ $130, i expect no less.
Thanks for the info bro.
Old 07-05-2015, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 12
Alson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Aiyo !!!!! Bro, when you had her? Today?

I saw her thread early this morning and was going to post it here and warn bros and say sarcastically "Looks who is back ...... Our Goddess !!!!". But decided not to. Now I feel bad that you have to waste your money, time, energy and sperm on this 包青天. Looks like leopard does not change its spots. She will never change.

BTW, next time if FL say "现在给待会儿给有差?", just say "没有差,所以待回才给。我喜欢几时给,就几时给"

Everytime I see some bros post FR about this stupid slut, my blood really boils !!!!

Sorry for my rant. Can't help it. Please bros who still wondering about this slut, remember her face !!!!
Yah.. thanks bro. At least i know im not alone. Guess i should stick closer to this forum from now on so i dont miss
Old 07-05-2015, 08:22 PM
Samster

spiritz7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
I believe I had tried LeLe once mths back (maybe more than a yr.. Cant remember) when she is still under SGsexcapades. Phone no n name is the same, so should be same person (I guess).

She was a student back then, so it's quite diff to fix a timing with her (not sure is she still school now).

Ok here goes my overdue short fr..
Look : young ar early 20s, not chio nor ugly, wouldnt consider syt but more to gnd..
Body : consider slim with tanned skin, boob I guess should be B.
Massage : ok but not strong enough for me, but confirm not piano. She tried she best.. Wounldnt blame her as she is quite small in size.
Hj : rather sop, nothing to shout about.. Think she not very exp in this.
Autoroam : only top during hj.
Attitude : Not very gd when trying to fix appt via SMS. Sometime she dun even reply my msg. But once meet up consider not bad, no short change in timing.
RTM : maybe not for me as my expectation in masssage is quite high..

I have to say its quite a gd deal base on the price and time she is offering. So bros who average massage can consider. Oh btw she use to take bros who are 35yrs n below onli, not sure she still have this requirement. She mention be4 she is not comfortable in servicing fat n old looking guys.. So if bros who r over the age limit but still maintain well can try, she may take u like me.

Last edited by spiritz7; 07-05-2015 at 11:23 PM.
Old 07-05-2015, 08:41 PM
Samster

spiritz7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, you should do some reseach, I believe u should able find quite a lot of her bad review (she been here very very long liao).. I joined later than u also noe must avoid this ger. she is famous for for bad attitude, service, short change etc..

Next time if a ml or fl ask $$ up front, u should be careful le! Market practice is pay after service.. Just walk off if she insist of paying upfront or pay half 1st if u still wanna try ur luck, other half pay onli after service...
Old 07-05-2015, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
MR for Mindy

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
I did..was the aeroplane I posted abt earlier. I think cuz it's her first day n first time doing this so she didn't realize SIM card out of value. Eventually we met up.

Don't ngum me but I'm sure will gum some bros here. One Thg I learnt is if the ML is advertised as a F or D cup, likely she is a baby elephant. In this case, she is (edit: ok maybe not baby elephant exactly but not slim lah) So far, I know met one ML who is really a D cup and damn slim but too bad she recently kena caught.

Anyway back to main topic..boobs are indeed that big and she laid down and allowed me to BF here. Pumped until shiok..but looks wise so-so lor, body not my type too. Service thou is excellent and if u need a gd press and a gd BF. This is the one.

Too bad I cant try her house mate. That one really hot but she not in this line and kena bao for a damn high price. So yup..commando for u guys. Overall not my cup of tea cuz I price highly on looks n body. Plus points here is the service
thanks for the MR.

---------------

Btw, Miqi is back

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Last edited by macktamer; 08-05-2015 at 12:31 AM.
Old 07-05-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Felt sad for u. Bro in future better ask the bro here for FR or recommendation.
I more hardworking, read thr the posts so i saved money.. if lazy to read, just ask. I'm sure someone will be available to answer.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1