The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2009, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold
Story of Me and a maid (SB)

A true story of this maid by the name of Judy who came to work in my boss house 6 months ago.
She’s petite and pretty looking with long silky hair but only setback is she’s a A+ cupper. But overall,
she’ll be considered fabulous to most guys. She got my number as I’m the personal assistance to my
boss so most of the time if she needs to know anything, she has to call me.

Everytime she’ll just text message me as she doesn’t want to disturb me with the boss. After a couple
of days, I’ve began to know her better and I’ll always tease her by asking her whether she’s interested
to go night swimming when our boss is out-station. My boss bungalow has a big swimming pool.
Old 20-01-2009, 05:18 PM
Samster

thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Story of Me and a maid (SB)

She said she loves night swimming too and immediately my mind starts to go wild and plan my next moves.
So I teased her that she has to swim naked with me which I’ve never tried before and would loves to do it
with her. To my surprised, she says OK and this has immediately given me the sign that she’s already mine
for sure. Days passes by with no action but only continued teasing........(to keep the heat going so the hot
iron stays hot)

One over month passes with no action still. Then finally came a day when my boss went out-station for a day.
I send my boss off to the Airport from office in the night and then brought some of his stuffs back to the house.
I rushed like hell from the airport to the house with my mind on attack mode.
Old 20-01-2009, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
delson07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

swee!!! come on! teach me more leh
Old 20-01-2009, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Story looks interesting. Pitching tent to camp here.
Old 20-01-2009, 05:29 PM
Samster

Upon reaching the house, I drove into the garage, parked the car and then walk to the kitchen door. I phone
Judy so I could pass her the stuff to be kept in my boss room. She then came out from her quarter at the back
of the house wearing jean shorts and a T-shirt. When I saw her......my mind begin running wild and I started
mentally raping her.

She took the stuff from me and went in the house through the kitchen so I stayed by the door and waited for her
to return. After what seems ages, she came back and I started some small chat with teases to her which she smile
happily. After that she started to turn and walk back to her room very slowly.........
Old 20-01-2009, 05:35 PM
Samster

It then drawn to me that it’s now or never so immediately I hug her waist from the rear. She didn’t reject my
advance so I started kissing her neck from there and my hands autoroam to cup her breast from her front shirt
which maybe is A+.

After rubbing her for a few minutes, I pulls her into the kitchen. Then I started frenching her and put my left hand
under her shirt and rub her breast at the same time my right hand go to the rear to unhook her bra. After unhooking
I pull the bra up and lift her shirt and started attacking her 2 breast. They were soft and nice to the feel and touch,
and her nipple are not too big.
Old 20-01-2009, 05:44 PM
Samster

While I was suckling her breast, my left hand starts rubbing her bottom through the tight jean shorts. Soon I
cannot tahan anymore and I unbutton her shorts and pull down the zip. I then slip my hand in through her panty
and discover that her pubic hairs are very shortly trimmed. Then I started rubbing her cunt while my mouth was
still busy suckling her breast. When I feel some wetness below, I slowly pushes my middle finger into her love box.
She moans aliitle so then I begin the finger pumping actions.

I could feel my finger is getting wetter and her moan louder.....Suddenly she feels uneasy and stop me from everything.
I was thinking WTF.......a Real Super Cock Teaser?...........
Old 20-01-2009, 06:04 PM
Samster

I was a little disappointed with anger and asked her what’s the problem and she told me she feel uneasy doing
all these inside her boss’s house. Then she suggest why not go over to her room which of cos I can’t wait for
that. Immediately I walked as fast as my legs could carry to her room, at the same time I try smelling my middle
finger as I’m very sensitive to odour. To my delight, there’s not a smell at all.

Upon reaching there, I unzipped my pants and pull out my extremely hardened rod and without the need to tell her
what I wants, she started to put her mouth over it and suck it like the ice-cream’s going to melt. I then drop my
pants completely on the floor and pushed my underwear lower to exposed everything.
Old 20-01-2009, 06:10 PM
Samster

Upon reaching there, I unzipped my pants and pull out my extremely hardened rod and without the need to tell
her what I wants, she started to put her mouth over it and suck like the ice-cream’s gonna melt. I then drop my
pants completely on the floor and pushed my underwear lower to exposed everything.

She gave me a powerful bbbj of my life and rotate in between by licking my 2 balls also. I was feeling like in heaven
or maybe paradise when suddenly “RING......RING.....RING.” My handphone was ringing and then it dawn to me that
my family is waiting for me in town to pick them back from their dinner. What the F.........
Old 20-01-2009, 06:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sgp1ting is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Wow..insteresting....continue the fun... Cheers to you!!!
Old 20-01-2009, 07:00 PM
Samster

I answered my phone while she’s still busy sucking my cock. I told my wife that I was held up alittle by my boss
and will try to be there as soon as possilbe. After cutting off the phone, I told her my family is waiting for me to
pick them and the best part is she’s not jealous or show any anger but rather just smile.

Then she continued giving me bbbj for the next fifteen minutes and I started feeling the explosion building up.
“Urgh.......I’m cumming” she continue sucking and within moment I exploded into her mouth. She did not immediately
release my prick from her mouth though, and I started shooting a few more after fire into her mouth. I then pull it out
as I could feel the sensitive sore after ejeculations.

She didn’t swallow my semen and uses some tissue to cover her mouth while splitting it out. I’m not complaining as I’m
already enjoying a rare bbbj plus cim experience. After that I went to the toilet to washup as I don’t want any traces
when I pick my family. I gave her another hug and kissed her neck before bidding her bye bye and good night then I left
the house smiling to pick my family up.
Old 20-01-2009, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 19
ongsnny is one of the Best!ongsnny is one of the Best!ongsnny is one of the Best!ongsnny is one of the Best!

Nice..thumbs up to your spirit of sharing..
Old 20-01-2009, 09:25 PM
Samster

The next day, my boss came back fom out-station and there was no chance of any action for the days to come.
A week passes and suddenly came the golden opportunity that we have a VIP arriving the next day and their flight
will touch down 5 plus in the morning. I’ve got to be there too with my boss so I told my wife I’ll have to sleep over
at my boss place which has a quarter with a few rooms.

After my normal work that day, I went back home as usual and have my dinner. Then at about 8pm I took my bath
and changed then go over to my boss’s house. I arrived there and went to one of the spare rooms at the quarter,
I then turn on the TV and stay inside my room til I heard Judy coming back from the main house at about nine.
Old 20-01-2009, 09:30 PM
Samster

She then went to have her bath while I continue watching my TV. After her bath, she went back to her room
and this time I walk over too and immediately hug her while she’s still wraps in her towel. We frenched and I
pulls off the towers and there she is standing stark naked. I started suckling her 2 breast while rubbing her love
box and could feel some wetness already.

This time I also took off all my clothes and lay on her bed, while she starts giving me bbbj. We were like having
honeymoon and I just lie on the bed and closes my eyes while enjoying her blowjob for almost twenty minutes.
She’s very good as she also lick my balls and nipples in between. After that I made her turn her body at an angle
whereby I can reached her love box and started rubbing it.
Old 20-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 17
cai shen is a name known to allcai shen is a name known to allcai shen is a name known to allcai shen is a name known to allcai shen is a name known to allcai shen is a name known to all

Bro real good story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1