The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2011, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 14
DeathGod69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Friend Story with Maid

Got a friend who hire a maid, later to become his girlfriend, guess he planned for it, but he deny it when I asked him.

I seriously wonder why his taste changed so much, as he used to have a beautiful tall and slim girlfriend (got face, no boobs) SYT type.

Now his GF which is also his maid, same age as him, (no face, got boobs) a bit of MILF looking type. I would sum it up by saying it is very fuck-able.

He got a Indonesia malay maid, (I would say is malay bah, her skin tanned till quite nice, somemore nice skins on her legs, as I saw her wearing shorts when me and my friend go jogging), she speak good Chinese.

He told me he select the best looking one. But I doubt so, never voice out my thoughts, deep in my heart I tell myself maybe best looking in figure maybe, face average only.

I find out about this only when I went down to see if able to spot any nice looking maid (just for viewing and fantasizing). I went down to Bukit Timah Shopping Centre where my friend got his maids. Saw a few good ones there. Brother who are interested can go down look look ... (Side-track I go down is to repair my Lenovo laptop, not go down purposely to see maid).

I was pretty curious as to how my friend manage to convert his maid to his girlfriend. To think of it, it is pretty shiok to have a maid that take care of everything at home cook for you, bathes together with you, serve and wait for you to return home to fuck her every night.

I am below average looking, thin, a bit anti-social, but I do have my best side and have tried wooing a few girls, but with no luck even to get them to become my GF.

As he share his stories with me, I was so tempted to do so, instead of bonking FLs, I could save lots of money and invest on a long term relationship with someone who is dedicated to me as if as she was my married wife. (According to my friend, her maid has become like his dedicated wife, except they are not lawfully married yet)

I guess few more years, if I still can't hook up with a good girl, I might take his path.

Woo getting late already, will continue on how my friend successfully get his maid to F for the first few time, as even after the first time, the maid still resisted.

Erm ... before ending my post, would like to hear what do you all guys think of this path, selecting your wife from among the maids?
Old 27-04-2011, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 15
kylerful is a glorious beacon of lightkylerful is a glorious beacon of lightkylerful is a glorious beacon of lightkylerful is a glorious beacon of lightkylerful is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Friend Story with Maid

Erm so far i think most of the maids who come here to work the looks like cant really make it. If can make it one i think most of them would come here and work as FLs... Well there will be a few lah tat doesn't wanna be FL and come here be maid and if so i dun think they will get involve with u. Since they dun wanna be FL and wanna be maid liao. Also i think alot of them have family or husband back home and they come here to work to send money back. So they might be after ur money. All tat being said there is a chance tat u might still find a goof looking maid who wants to be ur GF but i think the chance is slim. All the best... Just my thoughts...
Old 27-04-2011, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Lizzert is Cool - loads of Potential

All sounds very shiok until she report rape or some other story..then see how really shiok this story will become...
Old 27-04-2011, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzert;5$$$$61
All sounds very shiok until she report rape or some other story..then see how really shiok this story will become...
Hi bro,
The story 'll b shiokier and shiokiest
Old 27-04-2011, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

TS,

how can a single unmarried man hire a maid?
Why you so like dat?
Old 27-04-2011, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
TS,

how can a single unmarried man hire a maid?
Maybe he used his parent name to hire a maid?

Not sure if that is how he do it.
Old 27-04-2011, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzert;5$$$$61
That the thing I kind of worry about, about my friend told me that you never try you never know and ask me to take my time in testing the water.

But as I mention before, that is the path I will take if I did not hook myself up with another girl. I will still try my best to hook myself up with girls though.
Old 27-04-2011, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story, camping here for more updates

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 27-04-2011, 10:57 PM
Samster

More updates on my friend and his maid.

We can call him Mr K.

He come from a single parent home, he live in a 5 room flat together with his mom and his granny.

His mom is running her own business at a stall in the market and is hardly at home.

His Granny was at first housed at old folk home, where she receives proper care. But as her Granny health getting weaker, his granny request to move home to stay.

This result in a heavy financial burden on my friend family status, thus my friend discusses with his mom and relative and ultimately all decides to hire a maid to take care of Granny.

Furthermore his family kept pets (fishes and hamsters), and he need someone to take care of them.

This is the reason why my friend decides to hire a maid.

My friend Mr K is an anime lover and watches anime a lot. Guess he watches hentai anime too. Japanese hentai anime often have storylines of rich young master hiring beautiful maid and doing whatever they want to them. I boldly make a guess this was what make my friend Mr K have the idea of tackling his maid.

But still his tactics are really good.

First few weeks, the maid was very hardworking and completes any task at her hand almost immediately. Thus she has plenty of time to rest.

Mr K did not make any move at first until one very day.

I will write here as if as I am in his place, else it is hard for the rest of the brother who are interested to get a clear idea of what is happening. We will call the maid M for short.

The maid was arranging to sleep with his Granny. His mom takes a room and my friend takes the master-room that comes with a toilet. His room was pretty awesome; the only air-con room in the house, rest of the room in the house was not installed with air-con. His got his own TV, own PC, own mini fridge and all the bedroom stuffs in his cramped small room.

This all begin after a few weeks when the maid have settled in the house. It was a hot afternoon and my friend was at home in his room with his air-con playing PC games.
M attires, she was wearing white shirts and long black pants. M was a new maid and was extremely hardworking, she always report to my friend as soon as she finish her task on hand. She often run in and out of my friend’s room, as a result my friend have told her to come straight into the room without knocking on the door, else it is very not convenient for my friend to keep on shouting “OK come in!”.

M walked into my friend room.

K: Finish your work already?

M: Yes Sir …

K: Hmm … let me think …

(In K mind: WOW, M was quick handed and finishes her task so fast that I could not think of anything.)

Note: usually K spoke to M facing his PC screen.

While K was thinking his eye was wondering around in his room looking for task to assign to the maid, as he was looking around in the room, he notice M was sweating and could see the lining of her bra from the white shirt she was wearing.

In K mind: (dirty thoughts started to appear) …

To be continued when I got more free time to type …
Old 27-04-2011, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

keep going bro...
Old 27-04-2011, 11:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
RollsRoyce is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Friend Story with Maid

Just to sidetrack abit, was holidaying in Cebu 3 years ago and met some pretty, fair, mistiza looking pinays and manage to strike up conversations with them at the mall, and was told about the limited work opportunities in their country, due to a varied of reasons, I jokingly propose to them about whether they would be agreeable to working overseas as a caregiver cum companion, the reply was sure, why not, anythings better than not doing nothing.

Of the 5 girls I met, 3 were excellent conversationalist and smart, but of the 3, 2 was great looking and never fail to make me have a boner every time we met. A plan was conceived to bring either of the 2 girls here.

Now the tricky part was how to get my family to approve the arrangement of having a caregiver as I am single, able bodied and both my parents are not receptive to having a maid. Nonetheless, I kept in touch with both of them and promise to update them on the status of bringing them over. Except that I did not get to bring them over but my best buddy manage to bring 1 over.

My buddy was going over the photos of my trip and commented about the 2 girls and I told them about the arrangement I made with them. I guess he must have had a bigger boner than me and harassed me into introducing 1 of the girls and they communicated via the internet.

Within 3 months of my intro, and he flying over to cebu to meet up with her, I guess he manage to convince his parents for the need of a caregiver at home to take care of his grandma while his dad is working away in China.

So for the past 2 years, the lucky bastard was having the time of his life and at age 33, his family could not fathom why he is still single?

Do you know that you can apply for a caregiver, bypassing paying all the bullshit claims by the maid agencies, on your own...just do some homework and enquire with MOM. Good...Luck.
Old 28-04-2011, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light

Is our society getting so bad that the one who goes out to toil and brings back the bacon, lives in the common room with no air-con. While the one who stays at home, play computer games, watch hentai movies and gets to screw the maid which the relatives chip in to care for the old granny at home.
Old 28-04-2011, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders View Post
Is our society getting so bad that the one who goes out to toil and brings back the bacon, lives in the common room with no air-con. While the one who stays at home, play computer games, watch hentai movies and gets to screw the maid which the relatives chip in to care for the old granny at home.
Hmm ... Life is just unfair ...

My life similar to his, but I do not have my own room, I share room with my brother instead. And in that room is only big enough for 2 PCs, Bed and Cabinet (that all)

Wish I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth, I think I would already gotten a girl friend / fuck buddy, regardless if their real motive is my money or do they really have interest in a relationship.

Got to go to bed now, got to wake up early for work and get money to enjoy my life, to make my life more colorful and exciting. Will post update soon. Doesn't look like much people is interested in the story.
Old 28-04-2011, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Wake up liao beh?

Continue leh.

If good, I up your points. Then you can go buy ice-cream
Why you so like dat?
Old 28-04-2011, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
todae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for sharing even not ur story.. gd effort n gd story..

camping for more...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1