The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of
Re: L1606a

After reading FR in Xiao Yu, I tried her.

Look - 4/10

Still took her given FR. Aeroplane body.... Service okie. Nothing extraordinary as said in FR.

Just my thought.
Old 27-07-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
JasperCheeBye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopakolkata View Post
After reading FR in Xiao Yu, I tried her.

Look - 4/10

Still took her given FR. Aeroplane body.... Service okie. Nothing extraordinary as said in FR.

Just my thought.
True but it is her airplane body that excites me. She was very nice and accommodating especially her bbbj and AR which I request her to do more and she does it without complains.
Old 11-08-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookingForJob View Post
Any idea what’s the price, timing, shots allowed for the girls here?
Cat 150
1 shot
1 hour
If shoot fast can chat with wl or get massage
Timing should be like other house 11am to 10ish pm
Old 11-08-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LookingForJob View Post
That is quite expensive ..
You can always go for cheaper alternatives like cat50 houses. But 一分钱一分货
Old 21-08-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
Sex74 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Saw this slim lanky babe walking pass me I thought I saw my ex hr course mate. I asked Alibaba what's her name, he said Xiao Yu, I took her straight away while still fixing my eyes on her. In the room we undressed to our birthday suit and head on to the shower. While we rub our naked body side by side, the soapy feeling of her big round nipple rubbing against my hands and body really turns me on. But her boobs are not for boobie lovers. When she kneel down to bbbj, she looked at me while doing it, the sight was incredible. Her tongue twirl around my dick then she sucks then twirl again.. waah!

On the bed she used her butt cheeks to massage my back and backside, the feeling of her naked butt rubbing against my butt was sweet.

Then ofcos she AR! Licking my backside and a-hole almost feel like going to heaven.

Then she come up to me, we kissed, I caress her whole body, she lick my nipple all the way down to lick my balls then bbbj... The feeling was so xong!

Next I turn her around and eat her, finger her like a wild animal and taste her whole body especially her nipple then I fuck her until she scream like she is in deep ecstasy. But I am not going to let her go so easy, I continue to torture her with my trust from front, backside, side then hold her hip up and trust until we cum together...

I know I fuccked her like a sex toy but it felt damn good. Fulfill my fantasy with my ex course mate.

AR, bbbj, 7.9.

Will find her again.
Old 23-08-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bbbjluver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex74 View Post
Saw this slim lanky babe walking pass me I thought I saw my ex hr course mate. I asked Alibaba what's her name, he said Xiao Yu, I took her straight away while still fixing my eyes on her. In the room we undressed to our birthday suit and head on to the shower. While we rub our naked body side by side, the soapy feeling of her big round nipple rubbing against my hands and body really turns me on. But her boobs are not for boobie lovers. When she kneel down to bbbj, she looked at me while doing it, the sight was incredible. Her tongue twirl around my dick then she sucks then twirl again.. waah!

On the bed she used her butt cheeks to massage my back and backside, the feeling of her naked butt rubbing against my butt was sweet.

Then ofcos she AR! Licking my backside and a-hole almost feel like going to heaven.

Then she come up to me, we kissed, I caress her whole body, she lick my nipple all the way down to lick my balls then bbbj... The feeling was so xong!

Next I turn her around and eat her, finger her like a wild animal and taste her whole body especially her nipple then I fuck her until she scream like she is in deep ecstasy. But I am not going to let her go so easy, I continue to torture her with my trust from front, backside, side then hold her hip up and trust until we cum together...

I know I fuccked her like a sex toy but it felt damn good. Fulfill my fantasy with my ex course mate.

AR, bbbj, 7.9.

Will find her again.
Glad you found your sexual fantasy toy, her pussy is very small so be gentle ya.
Old 24-08-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
Sex74 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjluver View Post
Glad you found your sexual fantasy toy, her pussy is very small so be gentle ya.
lol! No promise!
Old 25-08-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FuckMeBaby3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex74 View Post
lol! No promise!
That slut deserves to be fucked!
Especially when I fuck her, the way she moan like having rapture like that.. After that she keeps holding me like I am her precious.
Old 15-04-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster (M)

Terry888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have not seen this thread for sometime. Time to boost it...been reading and not posting...Time to change that...

Recently went to visit this less crowded house when 1606 was fully packed. Discovered that Xiao Xiao is still working there. It was pretty quiet and I picked a new girl XiaoBao. Even though she is new, she tries her best to please. Did everything except AR. Lots of potential in this girl.
Old 15-04-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry888 View Post
Have not seen this thread for sometime. Time to boost it...been reading and not posting...Time to change that...

Recently went to visit this less crowded house when 1606 was fully packed. Discovered that Xiao Xiao is still working there. It was pretty quiet and I picked a new girl XiaoBao. Even though she is new, she tries her best to please. Did everything except AR. Lots of potential in this girl.
Ya. Tried her once. Very gentle and nice girl with very nice big eyes although a bit plump. She is pretty in her own way. Have not Rtf as she is not my type. Cheers.
Old 15-04-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Ya. This house is very quiet. How many girls they have?
Old 15-04-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster (M)

Terry888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No idea how many girls left. But all I can say is that the girls in this house has not failed me before...Xiao Yun, Xiao Xiao and now Xiao Bao...Don't understand now why so quiet...
Old 15-04-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Tried 2 gals in 2018; not sure whether they’re still around now:

1. Xiao Xiao
- tall, slim chiobu with enhanced C boobs, good services and solid bonk more than 1 year back

2. Xiao Qi
- milf natural c boobs, awesome services and bonk about 5 months ago, in General unfit’s top 5 list
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 15-04-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Went there two weeks ago only saw Xiao Bao and took her. I came out also didn't see any other girls. Don't know still got girls there except Xiao Bao. Lol.
Old 15-04-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
Went there two weeks ago only saw Xiao Bao and took her. I came out also didn't see any other girls. Don't know still got girls there except Xiao Bao. Lol.
When Xiao Xiao first came in late 2017, she was very hard to book
Nowadays not sure cos never tried her since then
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1