The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2024, 05:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ehwknx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bali Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal1622 View Post
Having the worst experience with 7th Heaven VIP right now. Had booked a 12am slot today since two days back. Confirmed with OKT multiple times that it is ok. Followed up multiple times today as well, and their last reply was positive at 1132pm asking for my room number.

Since 12am, went MIA. Absolutely terrible. Please be wary, I would take all the positive reviews in this thread with a pinch of salt.
hey bro, just sharing my experience. i booked with them few times. first 2 times the whatsapp person replies quite fast and no issues with my booking nd the girl arrived on time. third time the agent went MIA when i was still asking about booking time and didn't respond to me for about half a day then finally responded and said sorry for not replying faster. i didn't feel so bad because i didn't have anything confirmed at this stage, but i can understand why you feel that way because yours was a confirmed booking

i think it is quite an amateur operation and the agent has to contact the different girls and see if they are available, they don't all work in the same shop.
Old 26-03-2024, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
juize deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know any good spots in the Nusa Dua area? I am in Bali for the next few days alone and don’t mind trying my luck at bars. I tried the girls on Twitter and got scammed by one of them asking for a deposit. Thankfully it wasn’t too big!
Old Today, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
NickGrover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro’s Any Spa in Bali (Seminyak - Kuta) that offers Body to Body massage and what are the damages. ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1