The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Gigolodick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: W16 House # 6

Bro if send flower I will the funniest person in sg. I have seen chick getting flower during Valentine's day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
Buy each of them 128 stalks of roses and attach a note - I am sincerely sorry for my misdeed and I promise not to book you again.
Old 19-12-2013, 12:25 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigolodick View Post
I am not a bad person , I really felt sorry for those gal I bonk who ban me, I even offer my apology and promise to be gentle . Can u tell me how do apologize?
What is done cannot be undone. Those girls whom u had bonked have already banned u. I doubt they wan to let u rtf. What u can do from now onwards is to treat the girls with respect and be gentle with them. If u treat them well they will reciprocate with high gfe & good service.

Wls r also human beings. If u cannot cum in 1 session then extend 1 more session lor. 2 sessions sure can cum

U r lucky u did not mess with Garrick or meng's girls. good luck. Happy bonking
Old 19-12-2013, 08:01 AM
Not Activated

Who is garrick or meng girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
What is done cannot be undone. Those girls whom u had bonked have already banned u. I doubt they wan to let u rtf. What u can do from now onwards is to treat the girls with respect and be gentle with them. If u treat them well they will reciprocate with high gfe & good service.

Wls r also human beings. If u cannot cum in 1 session then extend 1 more session lor. 2 sessions sure can cum

U r lucky u did not mess with Garrick or meng's girls. good luck. Happy bonking
Old 19-12-2013, 11:49 AM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who is garrick or meng girl
1654a okts. If you mess with them good luck
Old 19-12-2013, 12:19 PM
Not Activated

Oh! I have been there before at 1654a but that place I don't like cos look dirty especially the staircase and moreover I have see some gal sitting in a small room next to main door and the okts seem unfriendly so I never call

Quote:
1654a okts. If you mess with them good luck
Old 19-12-2013, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
JC transferred from L2009, Ah Bang! Her service is takgong! Must try for Malaysian wl lovers!
OK good to know. I use to be a regular of hers. Would be good to see what she looks like now.
Old 19-12-2013, 08:48 PM
Not Activated

Ai li si is newbie ang pai, many people waiting better book before going there cos if not u have to choose a nobody want WL to service you then waste your $$$. can anyone write FR on al li is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
Wow, alice dam hot ap, must dan gu gu, i saw one guy come at 2pm & ask for her, he was told to wait till 6pm & that's assuming no customers decided to jia tai!
Old 19-12-2013, 09:29 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Wow, alice dam hot ap, must dan gu gu, i saw one guy come at 2pm & ask for her, he was told to wait till 6pm & that's assuming no customers decided to jia tai!
her biz must be very good. No.1 ang pai in this house.

so who is No.2 ang pai in this house? yin duo duo?
Old 19-12-2013, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
In order of ap buz, think it's alice, then yi dian hong, yin duo duo & zhen mei. New gals yi yi & vivi ex 2009 r doing well too, xiu xiu & ting ting biz so-so
her KC is solid, do not be trap
Old 20-12-2013, 12:07 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
In order of ap buz, think it's alice, then yi dian hong, yin duo duo & zhen mei. New gals yi yi & vivi ex 2009 r doing well too, xiu xiu & ting ting biz so-so
Alice, zhen Mei & Yi Dian hong kc very very high. Be careful

Bro vivi is catching up in terms of popularity. I believe vi vi may b among top 3 Ang pais in weeks to come.

U mentioned a guy went to w06 at 2pm & was told to wait til 6pm to bonk Alice. Was that yesterday?
Old 20-12-2013, 08:56 AM
Not Activated

Cam anyone write FR of newbie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Since there is no thread setup for this particular house with long history of having solid gems in the past like Xiao Bu Dian, Bao Bei, Zhong Qing, SK, Sakura, etc. and Malaysian WLs like CK, Baihe, OG, Xiao Qin, etc. This house is spacious with two waiting lounge ... The rooms which are pretty clean are decorated in oriental fashion. The hall and rooms have many oriental antiques ...

The present line-up is as follow ...

Xiu Xiu (not-so-new)
Lan Xin (ORD)
Ting Ting (newbie)
Yi Yi (not-so-new but new in W06 as she was transferred from 2009)
Vi Vi (newbie who was transferred from 2009)
Yi Duo Duo (newbie)
Yi Dian Hong (newbie)
Ai Li Si (newbie)
Zhen Mei (newbie)
JC (Malaysian commando)
Old 20-12-2013, 10:31 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Cam anyone write FR of newbie?
Y not u start the ball rolling & write FR on these newbies first?

U manage to bonk Alice ?
Old 20-12-2013, 11:42 AM
Not Activated

For yr info ai li si not Alice. I haven't get my chance cos no time waiting. So far I have seen other newbie not my type,

Quote:
Y not u start the ball rolling & write FR on these newbies first?

U manage to bonk Alice ?
Old 20-12-2013, 11:51 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
For yr info ai li si not Alice. I haven't get my chance cos no time waiting. So far I have seen other newbie not my type,
FYI Ai li si = Alice. I know this better than u

After ur session with vi vi, I believe she has told her house mates & okts abt u. So I guess it will b challenging for u to go to this house to bonk any girls there unless u call them fron other houses. Ai li si aka Alice is almost impossible to call from other houses.
Old 20-12-2013, 12:29 PM
Not Activated

So far I dont have any problem with okts ah lek or uncle lai cos they are friendly. I really like the place cos it make me feel warm, place is clean and have Strait times paper to read and special bended coffee and drink refill non stop. Maybe some day I go ask okts whether he welcome me or not.

I used to bonk their House gal call ling long left already very pretty young gal.

Quote:
FYI Ai li si = Alice. I know this better than u

After ur session with vi vi, I believe she has told her house mates & okts abt u. So I guess it will b challenging for u to go to this house to bonk any girls there unless u call them fron other houses. Ai li si aka Alice is almost impossible to call from other houses.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1