The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1608

Lol, not sure why any pic should be raising ya libido.

Focus on the chicks, dude.

Stocks are up there. Their house should be booming biz with the lineup they have right now
Old 03-12-2018, 05:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bbbjluver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Lol, not sure why any pic should be raising ya libido.

Focus on the chicks, dude.

Stocks are up there. Their house should be booming biz with the lineup they have right now
Ha! True, true ! Damn Good girls!
Old 04-12-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
fatsoslim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatsoslim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had. Great bonk woohoo

Tis girl saw on the outside and i look around she caught my attention the most.

When she did registration i saw her name was tian xin.

Looks 9/10
Fig 8.5/10
Boobs 8/10
Ar 8/10
Bbbj 10/10
Cim 10/10
Fj 9/10

Tall fair jus the right feel for me accomodating and really enjoy the time. Her bbbj slurp slurp and damn sexy feel.

Rtf if i can but she going back mth end. Shiok!
Old 06-12-2018, 05:44 AM
Samster (M)

Anclo01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
There were a couple of FRs on You You recently from this house as well.

Pasting the link to a couple of the FRs below just for everyone's convenience.

http://sbf.net.nz/showthr...post114405 95
obtenir prêt
http://sbf.net.nz/showthr...post114421 71

Hope to see more updates on other girls in this house as well, as I think there are some syt gems here.
Ok thank you for the links
Old 07-12-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

1608 at one time chanced upon a Malaysian babe
her name is Xiao Jun
OKT says must pre book make appointment
anyone tried before?
She looks good overall and sexy
Old 08-12-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
1608 at one time chanced upon a Malaysian babe
her name is Xiao Jun
OKT says must pre book make appointment
anyone tried before?
She looks good overall and sexy
The 1606 Xiao jun?
Old 08-12-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
thelittleprince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Time of month again, went down to 1608 to take a look.

Decided on a girl who had a pretty face and nice boobs.

She was cold, uninterested and continued using her phone when we stepped into the room.

After experiencing XX prior to this house, I guess expectations were high. Was not very impressed by this girl's service, she didn't like kissing so didn't do it. But it was a very different FJ.

Name: Co Co

Looks: 8/10 Very pretty girl with sharp features.
Body: 6/10 Her front is nicer than her back. Ass is flat. A problem for me because I get off better behind her from behind.
GFE: 3/10 - A little non-existent, no kissing, but she was alright with letting her nipples licked.
BBBJ: 6/10 - Was alright, nothing fantastic. But her face looking at me when going down was amazing.
FJ: 9/10 - Fucked her really hard in all positions. This is where she shines. She gave a very slutty face while inviting me to fuck her and unwrapping the CD. She was gasping really hard when I was pounding her for a good 30 minutes throughout. She gasped every time I went in her, from the front and back. Shes very proactive in encouraging that she wants it. It's very different from your usual FJ where the girl is submissive. This WL has a short temper and a little stuck up. But when you fuck her hard and dominate her ass hard enough, she looks like a woman who is stripped bare and gives you the experience of fucking a woman because she's such a bitch to you. A little towards to sadistic side for guys who like to see a woman go from a bitch to submissive.

Pros: Very nice rack and missionary view. Her face and boobs lying down is a very nice sight. Nipples are light and perk up when you lick them. Pussy is clean shaven.

RTF: Unlikely. It's the kind of pretty snobbish girl you fuck because you can. Very sadistically satisfying to stuff your cock into her mouth and pussy. A very interesting experience. Her name suits her.

Overall: 6.5/10
Old 09-12-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
makeitorbreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Felt the urge today and was a bit undecided where to go but after a coffee took look inside the house. Chatted briefly with the man residing at the counter and decided to go with Ding Dang.

SOP started with shower but very nice girl despite our language barrier since I don't speak chinese. I have no complaints about everything leading up to she taking my manhood in her mouth nor any praises. She handles bj well and is on the good part of the scale. Up until she mounting me there was no bad chemistry and let us not forget this is a transaction... when mounting me and switching into missionary, doggy and back to missionary with an angle so she can thrust back transformed the chemistry into something positive. Showing a girl with giggly and bubbly personality.

With technology (thank you world for translation software) she proclaimed we had good body language. Overall her face complexion is cute but she got some issue with acne. On her body the skin is soft and her breasts even if smalls for me very enjoyable. Her behind when standing leaves room for improvement and wouldn't be hurt by doing squats.

Possible I would return but there is so many options out there!
Old 17-12-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 17
pga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

new girl xiao qiao

look 8/10
bj 10/10
french kiss - can go deep kiss 10/10
fj 10/10 - she like to be bang hard.

best of all is her ass rimming service

give her a try
Old 17-12-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

bbbjluver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
15-10-2018, 04:01 AM

bbbjluver

Today I went to my favorite joint at 1608 (because of their discreet car park) as recommended by Eric to try a new girl Xiao Xiao (笑笑)She is fantastic.

Pros
Bbbj: 8 (one of the better ones).
Cunt: 9 (nice pink pussy with no thick brownish labia, good for licking but she don't fancy fingering)
Fj: 9.8 (had a good time with her pounding on me while I play with her tits.).
French & GFE: 9 (but she is selective depends on chemistry)
Attitude: Very good (maybe because she is fresh and new, savour her while she's still is).
AR: 8.9 (makes me feel very high twice)
Thanks so much bro turgid for quoting my post again on XX. Actually I don't want to re-post here, worry ppl would think I am promoting her but grateful anyway. I am now hook on to her. With the money I have left I would rather spend it on her then any other girls. She makes me very happy and that what makes the bonk different. Cheers!
Old 17-12-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
qikodude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjluver View Post
Thanks so much bro turgid for quoting my post again on XX. Actually I don't want to re-post here, worry ppl would think I am promoting her but grateful anyway. I am now hook on to her. With the money I have left I would rather spend it on her then any other girls. She makes me very happy and that what makes the bonk different. Cheers!
XX is super yummylishious! Turn me and my humsup power on on makes me cum super hard.
Old 17-12-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
blindfire101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's the damage here.havent been here before
Old 18-12-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
qikodude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindfire101 View Post
What's the damage here.havent been here before
it's 150/hr Ex but if girl good nevermind.
Old 19-12-2018, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Daddylove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I remember bro here say 笑笑 is the bubbly bubbly girl with sensitive nipples, so I started off using my fingers to tickle her nipples until she beitahan already then I suck them. Oh I tell you she turns into a nympho man, like a horny sex kitten! AR, bbbj all sluttish and good with high GFE! Very draining!
Old 25-12-2018, 02:17 AM
Samster

itchyass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Feeling lonely, I was at this joint to RTF 笑笑, knowing she will definitely give me a very good time. 笑笑 is the type you threat her nice like lover she will threat you the same. My time spend with her was filled with TLC joy, Lots of smooching and auto-roaming, hugging, licking everywhere AR balls, etc, a very very steamy session. If only I had more money, I would have gone one more round What a precious gem!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1