The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-12-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 899 / Power: 19
boyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Any bro know where to rent studio apartment for daily basic . Can go in early like 9am ??😋😋
Old 12-12-2018, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 11
mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!

..hey hello guys

Last edited by mrbigbrowndick; 20-12-2018 at 05:01 PM. Reason: just want to delete post
Old 12-12-2018, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigbrowndick View Post

got to know this maid..claim she stay bukit timah..keep wanting to meet me..seducing me with her boobs..cnt wait to get bck to spore n screw her hard..look at that boobs...yum yum
Maybe she wants you to send money to her family. Then you may not be the only one she seducing lol
Old 12-12-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldboyboy View Post
Maybe she wants you to send money to her family. Then you may not be the only one she seducing lol
hahaha..so far i never give a single cent bro..most also 20 go buy mkn..hahaha..gonna see shes the real deal soon..yipes
Old 12-12-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3425 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute

Saw in badoo
Old 12-12-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by blurblur2032 View Post
Hi, i new to sbf. I try using badoo and meet one. 1st time i use the app. 1 meet was on her void deck as too many children playing ariund. So only just talk. But she just come here from PI not a maid.
After small talk we apart.
Yesterday i boost up my courage to ask whether she want to come out, surprised she agreed. We went walk in nature, have dinner. But dont have the hot moment like those pro here.
In the end only one kiss and few handful on her boo.
Hope next time still have chance.

Btw got one after say. Hi straight ask me for money $700. I told i can only give $100, but she must meet me in room. But she said no but keep ask to help her 1st.

I don't drive so will have alot of disadvantage

Anyway now every day i will come in here to view your adventures
$700 is indeed too exp. You should reject her if she does not accept your offer.

If you want to have free sex, no one can stop you because free sex means there's committment, no such thing as free lunch in the world and even it does, it does not necessary taste good.

Don't bargain with maids here as most of them will need money. If cant afford, try others. I encounter $300 or $500 and i straight away reject as it's more than what I can afford.
Old 12-12-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigbrowndick View Post
hahaha..so far i never give a single cent bro..most also 20 go buy mkn..hahaha..gonna see shes the real deal soon..yipes
nice catch bro, where did u caught her?
Old 12-12-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
nice catch bro, where did u caught her?
dating app bro .shld try. hahhaa..download every dating app n try ur luck..u never know

Last edited by mrbigbrowndick; 12-12-2018 at 04:54 PM. Reason: adding more words
Old 13-12-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
beachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of light

I had a few contact to share and mainly most are able to meet up only on sunday. So far I am in a look out for a maid who can go out during the weekday .

Most of the sunday I cant due to family commitment.
so I don't mind exchange for one that can meet me during weekday .

by the way, those who just ask and don't give...you know who you are...I am in this forum long enough to know what sort of persons u are ...we are all out to have fun and if I don't have intension to give you any contact...just suck thumb and leave. don't be abusive .
Old 13-12-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Joker77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desantos0773 View Post
She has been touted on here before. Wants paid. Will do raw. Been with over 300 men in Singapore.
U cant be serious!
Old 14-12-2018, 05:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboii View Post
I had a few contact to share and mainly most are able to meet up only on sunday. So far I am in a look out for a maid who can go out during the weekday .

Most of the sunday I cant due to family commitment.
so I don't mind exchange for one that can meet me during weekday .

by the way, those who just ask and don't give...you know who you are...I am in this forum long enough to know what sort of persons u are ...we are all out to have fun and if I don't have intension to give you any contact...just suck thumb and leave. don't be abusive .
Up u bro. 😊
Old 14-12-2018, 05:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Im very sorry to say this. Some of the maid that face you see liao you can do it? Anything cost more than $50 to bonk? Might as well go GL? Pertain still got $20-$30 bonk boh? Maybe that also more worth the time and money to bonk also.
I know what type of maids you are referring to but the maid we are screwing here are those new generation maids. Infact many are degree holders works as office ladies, teachers etc. back in their country. Just that coming here to work can earn higher salary. These energetic youngsters are healthy women who desire sex regularly. Without the men, it can be chaotic.
Old 14-12-2018, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Oreeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone tried her? Found at tagged....looks yummy but short
Old 14-12-2018, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Im very sorry to say this. Some of the maid that face you see liao you can do it? Anything cost more than $50 to bonk? Might as well go GL? Pertain still got $20-$30 bonk boh? Maybe that also more worth the time and money to bonk also.

Any maid cost between $50-$150 must make sure can bonk gaogao deep deep song song then maybe worth it. Costing must factor in transport lah, food lah, room lah whatever money lah involved to get that fuck.

I found one filipino nurse from apps. Kan chio but sibei fuck up attitude nose up high also. haiz. Really not easy to hook pretty ones.

Can't deny more,been on field long time(some not yet meet already ask for $$hundreds)=advice to bros dun let helpERS give in think that locals r carrot atm
Old 14-12-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Haha....got one. Asked for S$300. Really treat sillyporean like ATM.

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1