The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-10-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcturuz View Post
Had a session with Bailey from tikoclub this evening. Don't think i have seen a FR for her here and i think she deserves one.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=706759

Wanted to book Christy but was fully booked. Bro Tiko recommended Bailey for commando svc and it was indeed a great experience. Thumbs up for his quick response and good recommendation.

Looks: 7.5/10 - Typical Thai Tan but not a problem for me. Resemblance to photo around 90%
Body: 8/10 - Petite and curvy with a perky and round ass. Very little tummy fat
Boobs: 7/10 - Enhanced C but soft. Nipples are pink and pointy
French: 9/10 - Very aggressive tongue fighting and lip biting action
AR: 8/10 - Excellent and skilful
FJ: 8/10 - Spontaneous and hardworking. Expect high stereo when you pump her hard
GFE: 8/10 - Fun-loving, playful and mischievous. Fed me sweets
"typical thai tan" she looks super fair in the picture though... was tempted
Old 30-10-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kissmyairs3304 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, any FR for Zara form SS? Can’t seem to find any...
Old 30-10-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 7
Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!

FR for Tiffany from ThaiCandy

Made a booking on Tiffany yesterday, Bro Ken responded quickly and smoothly.

Reached the designated location on time and have the green light to proceed up to the room. (Location is quite central, easily accessible) Was greeted by a big-build lady Tiffany.

Looks: 7/10 She’s more on the dark side, 70% resemble from the photos posted)
Body: 7/10 She’s quite big-build and tall with a little bit of tummy fat.
Boobs: 8/10 Is huge but is enhanced, about C only.
Shower: 9/10 She’s very active during shower, as she soap me up and perform soapy slide.
Catbath: 8.5/10 She really know how to fully utilised her tongue on me to create that sensual feel.
Bbbj: 9/10 Have a prolong deep throat suction bbbj.
Fingering: Yes, but she will requested to apply some KY on it.
Painting: Yes, no smell
FJ: 8.5/10 She’s willing to try various positions, she also moan softly thru out.
Massage: 10/10 Love the way she massage me, very professional and skilful.
GFE: 7/10 As she’s abit on the shy side.
RTF: Can consider but willing to try out other better one first.
Old 30-10-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
Xencifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXencifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Christy from Tiko.

I very seldom write FR but have to write this one.
Tiko is definitely one of my favourite stable, always very responsive and girls are great.

Below is my opinion:
Face : 9/10 (same as picture)
Figure : 9/10 (slim and sexy)
Skin : Fairer than most thai.
Boob: Enhanced D cup
Hair : Long & curvy.
BBBJ: 8/10
French Kiss : 9/10
Cat bath: 10/10
Fingering: she don’t really like
FJ : 9/10
Attitude : Hardworking & Attentive
GFE10/10
RTF: for sure if I have the time

Walk in and she was wearing a blue lingerie similar to the photo. Straight away hold my hand and hug me after close door. Help me take off clothes and start kissing me right away. Cat bath my whole body and I was rod hard. Sit on my Brother and shake her butt, can feel she is super wet already. Cap on and start right away. Chnage multiple positions and she is very accommodating.
Lie in bed and chit chat. Gfe max. Then after 20mins she start kissing me again, made me Super hard and we fight 2nd round. 2nd round took me longer and CIM .
Help me wash up and help me wear clothes. Definitely my best bonk this year.
Old 30-10-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Nbboy82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a great session with Araya from Regent Lust couple nights back. Definitely one of the best FLs i’ve experienced.
Bought her a sexy shiny red leotard to wear during the session; she happily obliged stating that cosplay was something she enjoyed!

Loved her huge tits and BBBJ skills, and like other bros said, she’s happy to explore positions and show off her body. I didn’t last long for both shots!

Will defo rtf when shes back next year
Old 30-10-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 657 / Power: 8
GreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to behold

Had an unexpected surprised from silkstockings. No advertising on Tarma but was surprised to have Zara+Michelle

Looks: Both are not bad looking. Michelle is really tall. Shocked me haha coz I didn’t read her height 172m Sia.
Boobs: Both have nice boobs ESP Zara needless to say.
BBBJ: No double bbbj on the pair but all good. Never leave me alone and take turns.
Fj: Both tight and giggles while I’m fucking the other. Chemistry is there but can be better.
RtF: Will choose 1-1 next time coz very tired haha
Old 30-10-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 16
FRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to behold

any super young looking ones? small frame. teenager/jc student type to recommend.. Thanks
Old 30-10-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 10
basha2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=707391

THEREGENTLUST
Name: SOMO

Service: 10/10-
Service is more important then all the below added in...
She will treat you like king and she has a strong had for massage 👌

Looks: 7/10.
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 6/10
Massage: power / awesome
bbbj: 8/10
GFE: 8/10 
fj: 9/10 
Okt: 9/10. Quite helpful. 

rtf: will do it just for the massage itself
Old 30-10-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 12
polo78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypolo78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bailey from Tiko

FR for Bailey from Tiko

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=706759

Had Bailey earlier today. Pretty, slim and near-petite lady. I would say mid-20s and can pass off as a SYT. Friendly although need some ice-breaking to chat. Session got better and better towards the end and well worth the time and money spent.

Body: 9/10 - slim, womanly body with the right curves. Really slim waist with minimal tummy fats. Full back tattoo on the back, so avoid if that's not your thing. Looks 90% to the pictures, some minor facial blemish but put on full make up, so look really chio. Great firm ass for doggy.

Boobs: 9/10 Enhanced smaller Cs. A good handful, they fit her body frame well and look big. Boob lovers should be fine.

Looks: 9/10 Really pretty up close, sweet face, with minor blemishes. Live looks better than pictures, with full makeup. Considered fair for thai.

French: 8/10 Yes. Lots of fierce DFK and lip sucking. If you prefr the mild mild type, then let her know

BBBJ: 7/10 Good suction and different sensation. I like more suction on mine, so this is marked down a bit.

GFE: 6/10 to 7/10 Friendly but not very chatty. I think her English not so good but always kept by my side. Played with phone a bit, but minor. Towards the end was paying much more attention to me and fed me sweets, so GFE went up 1 point lol.

Painting: 7/10 Allowed. But not shaved with moderate bush. No smell and responsive. I stopped after a bit due to bush lol.

FJ: 8/10 Very good in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggie. Her youth gives her stamina. You will probably need to lead her a bit but a great fuck.

Massage: 0/10 Didn't go there for massage

RTF: Considering. Good service, good looks and good value

Last edited by polo78; 31-10-2018 at 01:10 AM.
Old 30-10-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Forsecret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sapphire from silkstocking is really pretty. Photos really doesn't do her justice. I was blown away. Plus the E cup tits are awesome. One of the best shape I've seen, and nice suckable nipples too. Enhanced tits, but who cares it's so soft.

Downside is she's pretty green so serVice is not really there. And the language barrier is real..She tried to communicate though, using apps.
Old 30-10-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jjkeeper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had mill and kose tarma pair. They are very high GFE. From start to end. Too bad they don’t do double bbbj and just one of them kiss, but it was a very good experience. Kose will be the better one if I were to pick between the two of them.
Old 30-10-2018, 05:18 PM

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
juzbonku29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee80 View Post
ARAYA Regentlust

Great straight forward arrangements in the east. No mrt.

No need to introduce her here, but for those that like light tan tall girls with enhanced cups, she is a winner. Energiser bunny and perfect body. Loves anal and her pussy is tight. Great to talk to as her english is damn good. Only bad thing is no AR.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=706975
Your FR good but useless to some bro who first time book from Bro SK.
Tried a few time to book but Bro SK don’t take new customer.
But understand their way operate.
Old 30-10-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
toyspeaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=707222

Visited nanny from LV.

Lookswise really a SYT, if you are registered with the LV website the photos there that are not on the sbf thread linked above are exactly what you get. Body is slim and taut with a cute belly button piecing. Boobs and butt are slim and perky, exactly my ttyp, but you'll have to look elsewhere if you like them bigger.

She was extremely cheerful and affectionate, smiling throughout the session. GFE was through the roof.

All services listed were on offer. BBBJ was fantastic.Painting and fingeing are on the menu, she twitches and moans in a really cute way. Pussy was really tight and wet. Took CIM for second shot with a smile.

Standout would be the kissing, it was almost nonstop from the shower till I left the room, including
Old 30-10-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Ilwue08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried Isabella from Lover's Fortress.

Location: discreet in the central area. The bathroom is not attached to the room, it's in a common area. Didn't saw anyone else around though.

Looks: Same as the photos with the typical Thai tan. Not complaining as I'm more into that! Come to think of it, the photos don't really do her justice, looks better in real life.

Boobs: Definitely not for boobs lovers. She's rather petite with A cups.

Shower together: Yes. Quite chatty in the shower and she will thoroughly clean you and tease you lightly.

Communication: she knows basic English and Chinese. Didn't need to use a translation tool at all.

BBBJ: Good suction and very hardworking! One of the better ones I had.

FJ: Petite and tight. Moans sensually while you're doing her and is also very hardworking.

CIM: For the second round, I requested to CIM and she duly obliged. Great props for that!

Massage: She can give a good firm massage after your first round if you request for one. So relaxing, I could just fall asleep!
Old 30-10-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
toyspeaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=707222

Visited nanny from LV.

Lookswise truly a SYT. if you are registered with LV site the photos there are exactly what you get. The animated picture is pretty accurate. She's really pretty. Body is slim and taut with a cute belly button piercing. Boobs on the small side as well as butt, perky and cute, which suits me but bros who like bigger boobs and butt better off looking elsewhere.

Super cheerful and affectionate. GFE through the roof.

All services listed on offer. BBBJ fantastic, makes eye contact, super hot. Loves being painted and fingered. Pussy was young tight and wet. Took CIM for second shot with a cute smile.

Standout is the kissing, locked lips with me almost the entire time. Tongue action strong and willing, super super hot when she moans and twitches and grabs you tight and pushes her tongue into your mouth when getting fingered. Stuff of fantasy.

Overall certainly the best I've experienced in my limited time, been lurking a little while but never bothered to make an account or write FR.

Bro lust also responded quickly and gave clear instructions, told him I'd share my good experience.

Cheers and happy bonking guys
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1