The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Black magic

Deleted post

Last edited by energy_boi; 17-12-2018 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Close topic as not revelry this
Old 09-12-2018, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasyles View Post
Black magic- very dangerous.
You have to trade something in return for unlimited power, love and money.
Demon want your soul , you have to be his slave forever , cannot reborn into Earth to enjoy sunshine, sea, beautiful things.
You have to work for demon in dark and gloomy place.
True! I have witnessed fewer people being destroyed/killed by black magic. No joking! Once you use black magic to harm people out of revenge or get wealth luck to strike 4D/Toto or clinch the deal, you or your beloved one will pay dearly for it later.
Old 09-12-2018, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLovesMe View Post
True! I have witnessed fewer people being destroyed/killed by black magic. No joking! Once you use black magic to harm people out of revenge or get wealth luck to strike 4D/Toto or clinch the deal, you or your beloved one will pay dearly for it later.
I have a friend. A butch. Frequent LOS very often. Knew a Master. Strike 4D. Quickly rushed back to LOS to fulfil her promise to the diety.

Thank you
Old 09-12-2018, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
therunnngman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Black magic is real. those who usually claimed to know and charge you for money are fake for sure.

The people who know black magic cannot use it to earn money as it is against their practise.

They use black magic as a form of defense actually when they know their enemy is stronger than them.
Old 09-12-2018, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by therunnngman View Post
Black magic is real. those who usually claimed to know and charge you for money are fake for sure.

The people who know black magic cannot use it to earn money as it is against their practise.

They use black magic as a form of defense actually when they know their enemy is stronger than them.
Yes. The Japanese should had learned some black magics to defense Hiroshima and Nagasaki against the atomic bombs attack during the WWII.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 9
fantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yeah, Japanese should use ninjas to kill FDR, US President at that time as well as killing Gen MacArthur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Yes. The Japanese should had learned some black magics to defense Hiroshima and Nagasaki against the atomic bombs attack during the WWII.
Old 09-12-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Heras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Black magic is a hoax. Those so-called "love-potions" are nothing but some date rape drugs -- used by those losers who are too ugly and too poor to get any pussy.

If black magic is real, those who know how to use it would all become billionaires -- richer than Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, etc. All they need to do is putting spells on the ATM machines to dispense cash without using card and password... or controlling the stock market.

Think about it, there are so many more precious things in this world. Pussies are the last things I would pursue if I have super-natural power.

Yeah... I guess the chefs in Madarin Orchard know this trick as well -- hundred of people kena after eating their food.
It's always easy to talk big online. If you got the guts, go and insult those bomohs in those deep forests inside java in real life. I shall see what will happen to you.
Old 09-12-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Black magic is real. So is the physic fight between clayvonance masters.are real. 10 vs 1 if one fall asleep accidentally in fight. Gone case, he kanna hexed
Old 09-12-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -124 / Power: 0
blakhock blakhock

Last edited by blakhock; 09-12-2018 at 06:13 PM.
Old 09-12-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heras View Post
It's always easy to talk big online. If you got the guts, go and insult those bomohs in those deep forests inside java in real life. I shall see what will happen to you.
Not only I talked big, I talked rationally... but of course only if you have a straight mind to know that my statement is not actually offensive.
Old 09-12-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
I have a friend. A butch. Frequent LOS very often. Knew a Master. Strike 4D. Quickly rushed back to LOS to fulfil her promise to the diety.
Better tell your friend to be committed to donating money to reliable and transparent charities whenever he strikes 4D. Otherwise he will have to face serious consequences anytime.
Old 09-12-2018, 08:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -124 / Power: 0
blakhock blakhock

11:02

Last edited by blakhock; 10-12-2018 at 01:36 AM.
Old 09-12-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

If one believe in existence of God, then opposite force exist too. But some free thinkers do believe in supernatural forces.

Thank you
Old 10-12-2018, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
Rolex26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To us who is Taoist rather believe than not.
Old 10-12-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 10
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

They are there to suck your dough dry as most of the time it did not work.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1