The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-04-2024, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
zeroXzero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Foxythai Penny
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=981576

as other bros mention, it chubby so if looking for slim body then u can take a pass
look some bit of chi, big boobs not yet full season (slight some hardness)
start with shower then onto bed with bbbj and much later into action.
Friendly and no blackface at all
oh... almost forgot she do speak french
Old 10-04-2024, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
SraSoccer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinopi View Post
Initially intended to book May at the same stable but timing not right.
OKT suggested Hermes and I recalled reading Bro Amnewcomer's review below and decided to go for it since i m into mood of big bottom last night.

Basically, Bro Amnewcomer's review below is correct. I will just add a few points that is relevant to me:

Location: G area (not ideal while i m waiting along a not so discrete road while waiting for the go ahead... but maybe i just re-entered scene and not comfortable yet. Other than that, no issue going through with no verification at location.)

Fingering: Yes allow. I was fingering her while licking her decently sized nipples. I told her today she is customer. LOL.

BBBJ: I will say this is one of her plus point. Her suction power quite power with slurping sound and i almost lost my shot before going into main event. I was distracting myself trying to tahan as its damn shiok and I dont wana end too early before main event.

Body: As i mentioned i m in the mood for a decent butt for doggie action and she does not disappoint here as we do a side doggie and i released my shot here. Damn shiok. She mentioned she goes to a nearby gym for run and squats. So if you into those gym gal that has a big bottom. She is the one for you.

GFE: Can see that she is not really feeling well but she nevertheless tried her best to perform. Got an ego boost from her that I am big for her. lol . Mentioned that she went out yesterday afternoon, while her room's aircon is down in the day, and get caught in the rain and the burning sun . So decided to just end with a shot and we chit chat for a while before i decided to let her rest early. She is a honest gem and i agreed with Bro Amnewcomer's comment that she is worth to protect.
Great share bro tried her out and had a great time thanks for sharing bro love that ass of hers bubble butt !
Old 10-04-2024, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardlove View Post
Can swear by Mini's CIM. FR here and BJ here ⬇️
This is steamy man! Amazing work

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 10-04-2024, 07:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Lickallyoucan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Kaylee of Lust365
https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...ghlight=kaylee

Okt/ - service is a 10 for me. Smooth and no pinging

Looks/ 8.5 looks 9, skin tone give discount

Body/ 9 medium built. Not skinny. Doesn’t really matter to me. Horny can alr🤣

Boobs/ 10 C cup milkshake. Meaty body, meaty boobies😋

Bbbj/ 9 her way is super sensual. Will go wild once in a while then will calm down then go fight again. I like it, doesn’t feel like it’s forced. Sucked me for good 4-6 mins.

Fj/ 9 damn high sex drive. Took our time in doggy and coz i really like how her curves looks like in this position. So sexy!

Rtf: I may want to try other girls, there quite some hotties on board
Old 10-04-2024, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Goh123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardlove View Post
Can swear by Mini's CIM. FR here and BJ here ⬇️

i have been trying to book her but her timing always not gam me.
Old 10-04-2024, 08:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
ayetpe69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Have a afternoon exercise session at Nooky session with TH01,in case keyboard warrior account who might request for name. Read before you zap.

Look: like the photo, better in real life
Boobs: 1 side season and other feel hard
Physic: tall and lean. 3/10 bakness

Service:light cat bath,sensual BJ(have tongue stud).Fj (one of the tightess of 2024 yet).dont really dfk...perhaps no chemistry

Communication/attitude:english ok,no blackface.but have tint of coldness

Rtf:will if schedule and budget permit
Old 10-04-2024, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 15
commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!

Fr for zoey lust 365
Eyeing for her since many good fr

Location friendly for foot soldier
Looks: 8/10, looks bubbly kind, friendly
Body:8/10, not those flat tummy, definitely thai tanned, dont know why got fr say fair. Big man-made jugs. Meaty type, not fat
Bbbj: 7/10, she doesnt like if you are the wet type
French: niil, thats when things goes south, since she said got smell (first time hearing)
Fj: i dont know what to rate since im doing all the motion
Rtf: no, as mentioned everything went south, session cut short by her. I dont know if because shes going out or double booked.

Chemistry depends on individual, but guess mine is bad, shoulda rtf flimi few weeks back, really superb.
Nowadays quite many miss than hit, think those with recent video is better
Good luck bros
Old 10-04-2024, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Mysticskyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: Mysticskyz
Lady: dolce & gabbana
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: Alittle
Looks: D: 5/10 G: 6/10
Body : D: 6/10(full back tattoo)
G: 7/10 (slim and tall)
Boobs: D: Natural(inverted nips, says she wants to get them done) G: Enchanced(decent size for her, not too big nor small)
CIM: never try
DT: Yes
AR: never try
AJ: never try
FJ: 10/10
Overall : 9/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥

I've tried a couple tarmas before, so far only this one really does lesbian tarma. Can see the chemistry between the two are legit and real friends. 3 way french, double bj all in the menu.
G is more tingtong and really livens up the mood.
D has a smaller frame and very cute, looks really young. Her mouth is smaller and pussy feels very tight.
Both very accommodative and they don't just watch each other while is getting rammed. Both really takes the initiative.
Old 10-04-2024, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
EatsInformation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Sheri this afternoon

First look, she is quite average looking for me, like in the photos. Fair skin and good body.

Started by going into the room first then proceeded to shower by myself. Toilet a little small (shared kind), after finishing then went back to the room while she waited outside for me.

Then we proceeded to the bed and she initiated frenching. French for quite awhile and catbath her way down before she proceeded to bbbj. Her bbbj was good. She alternated between licking and sucking the shaft and also licking and sucking and cupping the balls as well.

Asked her to lie down while i started to kiss and suck on her boobs and fingered her pussy. Next i went down and painted her and can tell she was enjoying it.

Not long after, we changed to cowgirl position and she rided me like mad. Almost cum due to her speed so i asked her to slow down alittle. Then we change to missionary position and after pumping her we ended the session.

Looks: 8/10 quite similar to photos
Boobs: 9/10 big and soft
Bbbj:9/10 great skills and techniques
Fj:9/10 quite wet and slippery. takes initiatives most of the time and added good moanings
Painting: 8/10 wet enough to spill some love juice
Fingering: Allowed
Frenching: More towards sensual kind of frenching
Language: Speaks OK english
GFE: 8/10 attentive and always smiling, good service attitude. GFE can be improved more i feel as there's some shyness in her waiting to be brought out
Old 10-04-2024, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 13
springhood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Yoyo ( FoxyThai )

She look same as the photo. Location easy to find. She green to this line . She is very talkative ( only able to communicate mandarin) & with nature boobs. A clean body without tattoos , clean shave & very easily get wet . Very hardworking & accommodating to any request position😋. But she have a firm ASS for doggy 😍. Please take care of her.
Old 10-04-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Feckinsheep is Cool - loads of Potential

Minny from Silkstockings
https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...ighlight=minny

Looks: 9/10 for a change taking syt this time. No regrets, looks is close to pic and v young.
Body: 9/10 quite petite for me. But overall good also. Easy to carry and roll around
French: 8.5/10 less tongue fights compared to my usuals
BBBJ: 8.5/10 hard working.
FJ: 10/10 this is what made her different from most coz she is damn tight
Gfe: 9/10 sweet gf

Rtf is a must for her tightness.
Old 10-04-2024, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NumaNumaKoil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First blood FR for Kim from RoyalXscorts

Damn lucky to get first blood for her.

Okt: First time booking with them, but smooth, easy and provides clear directions. 11/10, +1 for the cute Stephen Chow sticker they use.

Location: 10/10. Need to walk a bit, but discreet and quiet location, very very good.

Overall experience: 10/10. Left satisfied and very happy. Kim looks exactly like in her photos. In my opinion, she looks even better in person. Her capture point is her eyes, they are very seductive. Her body is amazing. The perfect amount of curves in all the right places. She was trimmed neatly below, which was actually a good bonus for me. She greeted me with a smile and directed me to the room. Went to shower together and she started her service there. Not going to say too much about the action in the bedroom, but she really is very service oriented, hardworking and eager to please. KY wasn't needed throughout. She was so good I wanted to extended my initial 90 minutes session further, but alas didn't bring extra.

Only downside I can think of is that she only knows basic english, so communication was mostly through gestures and GT. But she put in effort to understand me, even with my horrible Thai. Other than language skills, her GFE is very strong once you break the ice and get to know her a bit.

RTF: RTF material for sure. Aside from the language barrier, it was an amazing experience. She will look at you with those eyes while BBBJ-ing you, irresistible. Very smiley and energetic throughout the 90 minute session.
Old 10-04-2024, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1401 / Power: 15
Ong Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ong Jiing Yih View Post
FR for Haruka from Club Friday

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=980490

OKT: Nice and Friendly as always, quick to response to my text and was able to arrange a slot with ease.

Looks: Tall and cute looking lady, have a lean and muscular tone, did some csi and woah she really is a Thai national team volleyball player, has a huge following on social media as well. Bros can do some csi and refer how she looks on her social media is same as real person.

Boobs: Decent and natural B size, nice to fondle during cowgirl, nice brown nips

French: little to zero as she didn't feel comfortable to do so as she had ulcers in the lips area, only light pecks on the lips, bros who are into frenching can take note.

BBBJ: above average BBBJ, good suction and sucking skills.

Painting: beautiful clean shaven pussy, she loves it when her g spot is painted, mild salt taste

FJ: tight pussy, nice to huge when in missionary, accommodative to position changes, love it when she rides me, nice to grab and fondle her boobs on cowgirl, requested her to turn over and bang her hard on cowgirl, ended the deed in missionary, overall it was alright.

GFE: Limited English, most of the time have to use GT, but has a very friendly and warm demeanor, and tries her best to please. Overall shes quite green and non commercial feel, bros who are into sweet sweet love feeling can give her a try.

RTF: Maybe When her ulcer healed, disappointed didn't get to french her this time round
Follow Up FR for Haruka Club Friday
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=980490

Since I didn't really get to french Haruka the last time, I've made it a must to complete this quest to french Haruka , so made a booking with OKT for Haruka again.

This time I finally got what I wished for, I would describe Haruka's frenching as mild and passive kind, you will have to take the lead, it's not like the DFK kind, tongue contact is just nice, it's more like those couple smooch frenching.

FJ was pretty much like the first time round when I went for her, she is very accommodating to position changes, loved it when she rode me on cowgirl and when she bend down and french me, a lot of her saliva flowing into my mouth, not that I'm complaining though! Changed to missionary and managed to finished the FJ off while passionately frenching her.

Also had a chat with Haruka, and she showed me videos of her volleyball tournament, damn apparently this girl has a celebrity status in Thailand, just do a quick Google search and will reveal a lot of photos of her in volleyball competition, so banging her is in a sense like banging a star athele, it gives a sense of achievement and accomplishment!

She also gave me her IG, bros who are interested can PM me. Her looks are pretty much the same as in her IG

Overall Haruka is an above average bonk, I've had better ones but she's definitely up there.

Last edited by Ong Jiing Yih; 10-04-2024 at 09:50 PM.
Old 10-04-2024, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=981339

Ning from KinkyThai

Looks like photos with tanner skin (seductive and abit siao ding ding)

Natural b+ boobies which is nice to grab, fondle and zhut2

We have changed few positions, I enjoyed while we’re in doggie, non stop thrusting my 小鸡鸡 and grabbing her butts for about 6-8mins (her pussy is tight), my sweat were dripping when I stop

After that we just hugging each other, kissing frenching kissing frenching till the times is up, overall I will rate for 8/10

Thanks to OKT Bro for the arrangement

Last edited by Life6666; 10-04-2024 at 10:33 PM.
Old 10-04-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
taitailyf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Sonia from Lust365

For bros looking for gal with big tits and playful find her.
Attitude-8/10- friendly and out to please.
Looks: 8/10 - pretty pleasant look
Boobs: 10/10- D Soft
BBBJ: 8.5/10- slow bbbj
FJ: 9/10- hardworking
GFE: 9/10- chatting all the way.
Rtf- Yes. If VM allows.

Thank bro for the arrangement.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1