The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Why Women Go Off Sex - Bettina Arndt sex therapist

Bettina Arndt is a pioneering sex therapist with more than 35 years of expertise. She speaks openly and candidly about sex.

Wonder why married men have lesser and lesser sex?

Old 07-12-2018, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Why Women Go Off Sex - Bettina Arndt sex therapist

Why sex matters to men, and why more women are going off sex in marriages, according to pioneering sex therapist Bettina Arndt.

Marriage does not guarantee or promise men more sex but women could "shut up shop".

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1