The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The NZ Experience! Tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou katoa

Notices

The NZ Experience! Tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou katoa After reading this, you're never going to call NZ a boring place ever again! The best kairau for your buck

Old 26-07-2015, 03:23 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 17
sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future
Singapore girls working in NZ

https://www.newzealandgirls.co.nz/ch...ort-cobi-24406

Be seduced by my sweet looks and smooth healthy body! I am a 26 years old sexy and sensual Singapore hottie who is ready to please! I am young, slender and very naughty!

I love to play, to excite you and make you feel passionate so you cant resist me! Whatever your fantasy, I can fulfill it! Let my satisfying service overwhelm your cravings and treat yourself to a wonderful experience with me... I will dress for you in heels, stockings and mini skirt or maybe my student uniform. Come and slide your hands up and down my body, let me offer you a sensual and erotic time. I am also capable for complete full service and more.

Come and visit me at a nice and private Hornby location with easy parking. I am available on Sun to Wed from 9am to 3am and Thur to Sat from 9am to 4am.

Cant wait for you....
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 26-07-2015, 03:26 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future
Re: Singapore girls working in NZ

https://www.newzealandgirls.co.nz/al...php?more=26121

A real playful stunner!

I am 22 years old standing at 165 cm tall with slim size 6 figure. My natural C cup breasts will bring you lots of fun and relief... I love to give my clients ultimate pleasure and am sure your experience will be a memorable one.

I have a large selection of fantasy outfits to fulfill your desires....If you are wanting a little more, ask about my sexy girlfriend who may be available to join us and you can experience 4 hands, as we rub slowly on your back and thighs. I guarantee you a great time and assure our time is worth every dollar you spend...

I work from a very discreet and upmarket premises in the CBD with easy parking. My place is comfortable and tidy. I am available 7 days from 11am to 11pm night for incalls only. I look forwards to seeing you...

Call now for a booking!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 26-07-2015, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 13
Captian Caveman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCaptian Caveman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks for sharing sammy. perfect timing, i am feeling horny in christchurch now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
https://www.newzealandgirls.co.nz/ch...ort-cobi-24406

Be seduced by my sweet looks and smooth healthy body! I am a 26 years old sexy and sensual Singapore hottie who is ready to please! I am young, slender and very naughty!

I love to play, to excite you and make you feel passionate so you cant resist me! Whatever your fantasy, I can fulfill it! Let my satisfying service overwhelm your cravings and treat yourself to a wonderful experience with me... I will dress for you in heels, stockings and mini skirt or maybe my student uniform. Come and slide your hands up and down my body, let me offer you a sensual and erotic time. I am also capable for complete full service and more.

Come and visit me at a nice and private Hornby location with easy parking. I am available on Sun to Wed from 9am to 3am and Thur to Sat from 9am to 4am.

Cant wait for you....
Old 26-07-2015, 05:26 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captian Caveman View Post
thanks for sharing sammy. perfect timing, i am feeling horny in christchurch now.
Don't forget to submit your FR after the deed is done.

Old 10-08-2015, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
moscode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Boss r u the okt for these 2 girls?
Old 10-08-2015, 05:37 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by moscode View Post
Boss r u the okt for these 2 girls?
99% of the girls in NZ work as independents. There is no need for OKTs. However there are support services provided to help them market themselves eg photography, web design etc. Many have their own web pages.

Old 11-09-2015, 09:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
kaishangge is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Thanks for sharing. Bookmark this first. still fighting for the new post offer in nz.
Old 11-09-2015, 09:52 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaishangge View Post
Thanks for sharing. Bookmark this first. still fighting for the new post offer in nz.
Forget about a "posting". You can always make your own way here.

Old 20-09-2015, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 13
milkyyway is one of the Best!milkyyway is one of the Best!milkyyway is one of the Best!milkyyway is one of the Best!

Anyone tried?

11 points to be given out daily
for those who up me, please leave your nick so i can up you back
Old 20-09-2015, 11:06 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkyyway View Post
Anyone tried?
Yes me.

Old 20-09-2015, 02:49 PM

My Reputation: Points: 21711 / Power: 23
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

yes, me 2... .

Newbie helpline click here
Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Old 11-10-2015, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
lky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why Singapore girl working in New Zealand is so much cheaper than a Singapore girl working in Singapore?
They never forget
Old 11-10-2015, 06:20 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by lky_lky View Post
Why Singapore girl working in New Zealand is so much cheaper than a Singapore girl working in Singapore?
The laws of demand and supply operate the same way in any country.

The girls charge what they can.

Old 11-10-2015, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
lky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The laws of demand and supply operate the same way in any country.

The girls charge what they can.
so which Singaporean girl u tried and recommend from above?
They never forget
Old 11-10-2015, 11:51 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by lky_lky View Post
so which Singaporean girl u tried and recommend from above?
I don't recommend any of them.

Advert Space Available
Fast Goal